BBG

Hickory, NC

#10704 May 17, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 2 Arnold Ziffels on here. The one with the least amount of posts is the culprit. Check the number of posts. I agree with you 100%. There is no place on here for vulgarity or sexually explicit comments.
Thanks for the carpet munching you gave me last night.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10705 May 17, 2012
BBG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the carpet munching you gave me last night.
Thanks for the syphilis you gave me last week.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10706 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Poor sevens' Govt.Model 1911 is a fine handgun.The M-1 Garand is a fine RIFLE....The range of the Colt is 50 yards or so.The Garand...i saw a gentleman hit a target at one thousand yards.I can hit targets at 500 yards with it.All internal parts are new and its been accurized.God bless America..
i wouldnt be so sure of the duel. i learned under an 82nd airborne weapon spec on how to clean, shoot, and modify weapons. never shot the garand though, it really is a historically significant gun, like the thompson or the mp-40....but id put an m16 up against just about anything. i wish i had an m16:(. with a forward assist, acogx4, and full auto with the option of 3 round. carbines are the soul of America lol, all the way back to the garand. it was the first gassed right?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10707 May 17, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The sauer is worth more than you so you will need to bring something else to the table.
:)
i payed for that with a pell grant refund in community college a couple years ago, now thats fed money being put to use! thank god i didnt buy the sks. fkin china.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10708 May 17, 2012
TSF wrote:
NC Republican Speaker Tom Tillis paid a $19,333 bonus to staff members who were having inappropriate
sexual affairs with lobbists. "In bed with lobbist", not just a figure of speech in Raleigh.
not your typical street corner.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10709 May 17, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldnt be so sure of the duel. i learned under an 82nd airborne weapon spec on how to clean, shoot, and modify weapons. never shot the garand though, it really is a historically significant gun, like the thompson or the mp-40....but id put an m16 up against just about anything. i wish i had an m16:(. with a forward assist, acogx4, and full auto with the option of 3 round. carbines are the soul of America lol, all the way back to the garand. it was the first gassed right?
I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
BBG

Hickory, NC

#10710 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the syphilis you gave me last week.
Just sharing the love.
BBG

Hickory, NC

#10711 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
Only the military and police should be allowed to use firearms.
The Truth

AOL

#10712 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
The gauntlet has been thrown down. It is ON!
The Truth

AOL

#10713 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the syphilis you gave me last week.
Waco,

I KNEW you bedded her!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10714 May 17, 2012
BBG is another moniker. It stands for Big Bad Gail.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10715 May 17, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
a bolt action springfield is a sniper rifle more or less not an assault rifle. ill spray that crows nest untill i get close enough. correct mme if im wrong but they made the garand into a carbine.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10716 May 17, 2012
BBG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the military and police should be allowed to use firearms.
idiot. give the police even more power. pretty soon we will be wavin swords around.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10717 May 17, 2012
and i could put a dot on an i in 12pt font with a mini 14 rancher. blam!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10718 May 17, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The gauntlet has been thrown down. It is ON!
I support the 2nd Amendment and the right of people to own a gun. I have never owned one or felt a need to. I am an expert with a cross bow...that is my weapon of choice. I would like to have a sling shot like David had to kill Goliath, but they may be banned now. Gun manufacterers don't like the competition.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#10719 May 17, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the 2nd Amendment and the right of people to own a gun. I have never owned one or felt a need to. I am an expert with a cross bow...that is my weapon of choice. I would like to have a sling shot like David had to kill Goliath, but they may be banned now. Gun manufacterers don't like the competition.
bows in all are still the stealthiest weapons.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10720 May 17, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
a bolt action springfield is a sniper rifle more or less not an assault rifle. ill spray that crows nest untill i get close enough. correct mme if im wrong but they made the garand into a carbine.
You can spray with your head blown off ? Springfields because of their inherent accuracy are used as sniper weapons today.In.WWI they were the main weapon of the U.S. army.They outrange the m16.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10721 May 17, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
bows in all are still the stealthiest weapons.
Horribly enough you are wrong.The stealthiest weapon...is a virus...

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10722 May 17, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
and i could put a dot on an i in 12pt font with a mini 14 rancher. blam!
Yeah if you are attacked by a possum the.Mini 14 ,Is the thing to have.You can hit the critter over the head with it.
The Truth

AOL

#10723 May 17, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the 2nd Amendment and the right of people to own a gun. I have never owned one or felt a need to. I am an expert with a cross bow...that is my weapon of choice. I would like to have a sling shot like David had to kill Goliath, but they may be banned now. Gun manufacterers don't like the competition.
David had the original Wrist Rocket.

On steroids, of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kill Devil Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should Dare Commissioner Allen Burrus Resign? Thu buxton boy 24
Political calls... Stan White Wed aluminium cap 15
Justin Mason??? Wed bbx 10
Who is the biggest gossiper? (Jan '14) Wed Another observer 14
Helicopters 10/27 Oct 27 aluminium cap 2
Accident on Wright Memorial Bridge 5/8 (May '12) Oct 26 Sand Trap 18
My cousin dead for nothing (Jan '14) Oct 25 haha 43

Kill Devil Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kill Devil Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kill Devil Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]