|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 2 Arnold Ziffels on here. The one with the least amount of posts is the culprit. Check the number of posts. I agree with you 100%. There is no place on here for vulgarity or sexually explicit comments.
I stand corrected..phony one has 187 posts..sorry bout that! keep up the debates; it's entertaining except for that Piece of crap

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Carroll wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected..phony one has 187 posts..sorry bout that! keep up the debates; it's entertaining except for that Piece of crap
Look closely and you can tell the difference.The real A.Z. has a stalker.Uses three or four different names.Imagine that.Stalkers in America.
BBG

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
There are 2 Arnold Ziffels on here. The one with the least amount of posts is the culprit. Check the number of posts. I agree with you 100%. There is no place on here for vulgarity or sexually explicit comments.
Thanks for the carpet munching you gave me last night.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

BBG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the carpet munching you gave me last night.
Thanks for the syphilis you gave me last week.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Poor sevens' Govt.Model 1911 is a fine handgun.The M-1 Garand is a fine RIFLE....The range of the Colt is 50 yards or so.The Garand...i saw a gentleman hit a target at one thousand yards.I can hit targets at 500 yards with it.All internal parts are new and its been accurized.God bless America..
i wouldnt be so sure of the duel. i learned under an 82nd airborne weapon spec on how to clean, shoot, and modify weapons. never shot the garand though, it really is a historically significant gun, like the thompson or the mp-40....but id put an m16 up against just about anything. i wish i had an m16:(. with a forward assist, acogx4, and full auto with the option of 3 round. carbines are the soul of America lol, all the way back to the garand. it was the first gassed right?

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The sauer is worth more than you so you will need to bring something else to the table.
:)
i payed for that with a pell grant refund in community college a couple years ago, now thats fed money being put to use! thank god i didnt buy the sks. fkin china.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

TSF wrote:
NC Republican Speaker Tom Tillis paid a $19,333 bonus to staff members who were having inappropriate
sexual affairs with lobbists. "In bed with lobbist", not just a figure of speech in Raleigh.
not your typical street corner.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldnt be so sure of the duel. i learned under an 82nd airborne weapon spec on how to clean, shoot, and modify weapons. never shot the garand though, it really is a historically significant gun, like the thompson or the mp-40....but id put an m16 up against just about anything. i wish i had an m16:(. with a forward assist, acogx4, and full auto with the option of 3 round. carbines are the soul of America lol, all the way back to the garand. it was the first gassed right?
I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
BBG

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the syphilis you gave me last week.
Just sharing the love.
BBG

Hickory, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
Only the military and police should be allowed to use firearms.
The Truth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I would hope that you understand the difference between the cartridges that an m-16 fires and a Garand fires.I can take a 1906 bolt action Springfield and shoot that m16 right out of your hands.
The gauntlet has been thrown down. It is ON!
The Truth

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks for the syphilis you gave me last week.
Waco,

I KNEW you bedded her!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

BBG is another moniker. It stands for Big Bad Gail.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
a bolt action springfield is a sniper rifle more or less not an assault rifle. ill spray that crows nest untill i get close enough. correct mme if im wrong but they made the garand into a carbine.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

BBG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the military and police should be allowed to use firearms.
idiot. give the police even more power. pretty soon we will be wavin swords around.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

and i could put a dot on an i in 12pt font with a mini 14 rancher. blam!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The gauntlet has been thrown down. It is ON!
I support the 2nd Amendment and the right of people to own a gun. I have never owned one or felt a need to. I am an expert with a cross bow...that is my weapon of choice. I would like to have a sling shot like David had to kill Goliath, but they may be banned now. Gun manufacterers don't like the competition.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

over there.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I support the 2nd Amendment and the right of people to own a gun. I have never owned one or felt a need to. I am an expert with a cross bow...that is my weapon of choice. I would like to have a sling shot like David had to kill Goliath, but they may be banned now. Gun manufacterers don't like the competition.
bows in all are still the stealthiest weapons.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
a bolt action springfield is a sniper rifle more or less not an assault rifle. ill spray that crows nest untill i get close enough. correct mme if im wrong but they made the garand into a carbine.
You can spray with your head blown off ? Springfields because of their inherent accuracy are used as sniper weapons today.In.WWI they were the main weapon of the U.S. army.They outrange the m16.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
bows in all are still the stealthiest weapons.
Horribly enough you are wrong.The stealthiest weapon...is a virus...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Kill Devil Hills Forum right now

Search the Kill Devil Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
ocean rescue mp 3 13 hr tilechick 5
tires 16 hr Curious 4
Bed Bugs (Jun '12) Sun Observer 23
Fresh Market anyone? Jul 26 NutsCluelessSpam 7
158 Center Turn Lane (Apr '09) Jul 26 Well 36
Bad experience in Knitting Addiction (Mar '10) Jul 24 Curious 44
Missy Marvin Update Jul 23 fursey oveebee 18
•••
•••