Comments
181 - 200 of 910 Comments Last updated Monday Jul 28
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#185
Dec 11, 2013
 
CuriousCat wrote:
If there's one thing I don't believe in it's coincidences. There's a great line from one of Robert Ludlum's novels: "Only dead men and idiots believe in coincidence". There are just too many "coincidences" in this "story".
Well said.
RIPJMH

Delray Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#186
Dec 11, 2013
 
Jen wrote:
<quoted text>
Once they are done with the autopsy they release the body. It does not mean the investigation is over..
Thanks for clarifying..hopefully the truth will prevail...
No name

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#187
Dec 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I think we all have to let police do there job! RIP JMH
Jamb-4

Pinellas Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#188
Dec 11, 2013
 
I don't believe it was suicide.
No name

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#189
Dec 11, 2013
 
Jamb-4 wrote:
I don't believe it was suicide.
. It appears you are not alone. Typically when you loose a loved one to sucide , one's first reaction would be to not believe it. So time shall tell.
The Facts

Key West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#190
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The wife was given a GSR test by the KWPD, not the EMTs, not the KWFD. The GSR test came out negative. KWPD detectives questioned the wife multiple times during the investigation, as a standard procedure, to check for variances and deviations in her account. The investigation is open, but not ongoing. Toxicology reports are finished. The procedure/process is a thorough one, and it takes time. The official KWPD report will be out in a few weeks.

FYI : User log-in information and location on sites like this is monitored by state and federal law enforcement agencies.
CuriousCat

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#191
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

Wow "The Facts" .... Love your thinly veiled threat to attempt to quiet the people on a public forum. Forums like these are not monitored. Law enforcement, if they monitor it all, will only be looking for clues to aid in an investigation or they monitor forums for terrorist activity. Trust me, state and federal agencies don't care about a waitress in KW. Anything we say here is protected under the 1st Amendment. I like your very official tone, though. This is merely a discussion amongst a bunch of random people who hide behind internet monikers just like you. Relax. Now please tell the rest of us anonymous users where you got your "facts", The Facts. The only fact I pointed out was that she was arrested in august for assault in their home. It's public knowledge.
SO ANGRY

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#192
Dec 12, 2013
 
The Facts wrote:
The wife was given a GSR test by the KWPD, not the EMTs, not the KWFD. The GSR test came out negative. KWPD detectives questioned the wife multiple times during the investigation, as a standard procedure, to check for variances and deviations in her account. The investigation is open, but not ongoing. Toxicology reports are finished. The procedure/process is a thorough one, and it takes time. The official KWPD report will be out in a few weeks.
FYI : User log-in information and location on sites like this is monitored by state and federal law enforcement agencies.
No one said the EMT's tested her- its the EMT's where the info came from. If they are trying to blow things out of proportion and give false info then shame on them. What would their motive would be? How do you know about the toxicology reports? And of course they questioned her, her story was that she tried to take the gun away from him.
Monitor away law enforcement agencies!!
Believe it or not- I hope she didnt have anything to do with it, she is young and has a beautiful little boy & it will be even more of a tragedy.
Behavior

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#193
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

As a profiler I can tell you that her behavior and Facebook post is not that of someone in shock, grief, and trauma. Not by a mile. That's the behavior of someone trying to hurry up and wrap up the event. As far as her friends and probably her on here defending herself, that's to be expected but there's far too many folks who knew the stories of her abuse. I just hope that the local pd there do their work and get to the bottom of the story. His behavior before the death doesn't follow that of someone depressed. Depressed people spiral into suicide over the course of weeks and months, not hours. There's more to this story. I just hope it all comes out someday.
SRQUF

Sarasota, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#194
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The Facts wrote:
FYI : User log-in information and location on sites like this is monitored by state and federal law enforcement agencies.
I have been reading this for a few days now, and this moronic post prompted me to post - you have to at least come up with something believable. This is funny. What would the ground be for a federal, or state, agent to enforce, let alone waste the time reading, any action based off of this discussion board? You just lost any credibility in my book.
Sad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#195
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Behavior wrote:
As a profiler I can tell you that her behavior and Facebook post is not that of someone in shock, grief, and trauma. Not by a mile. That's the behavior of someone trying to hurry up and wrap up the event. As far as her friends and probably her on here defending herself, that's to be expected but there's far too many folks who knew the stories of her abuse. I just hope that the local pd there do their work and get to the bottom of the story. His behavior before the death doesn't follow that of someone depressed. Depressed people spiral into suicide over the course of weeks and months, not hours. There's more to this story. I just hope it all comes out someday.
Hurry and wrap it up is what I thought with the text a few hours later. It was as if he had been on his death bed for a long time. If it is homicide I agree, I hope the PD do a proper job so that there are no loopholes.
Behavior

Rock Hill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#196
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

The thing is that with the law in so many cases it's not what you know its what you can prove. I implore anyone with any "stories" of any relevance to contact the Key West PD and share them. If there's enough suspicion there will be a more concerted investigation. It's just how it works with the law. You'd be surprised at what they can use and piece together. My opinion is based on her postings, history of abuse, arrest and restraining order. Mix that with JMH posting positive things hours before, taking trips in the months before and not showing any real signs of a non functioning depressed individual. Again I am convinced there is more to this story.
jcar

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#197
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Behavior wrote:
As a profiler I can tell you that her behavior and Facebook post is not that of someone in shock, grief, and trauma. Not by a mile. That's the behavior of someone trying to hurry up and wrap up the event. As far as her friends and probably her on here defending herself, that's to be expected but there's far too many folks who knew the stories of her abuse. I just hope that the local pd there do their work and get to the bottom of the story. His behavior before the death doesn't follow that of someone depressed. Depressed people spiral into suicide over the course of weeks and months, not hours. There's more to this story. I just hope it all comes out someday.
I wondered about that. Especially the post on his page that funeral arrangements would be coming. This was done just a few hours after his death and was so cut and dry and emotionless, yet lucid. First of all, I dont think I'd be on fb hours after my husbands suicide and second , my fb post about my dogs death had more emotion in it. It also didnt start off with "hi guys" as if though I was about to announce someone just broke their arm or something. Just dont get it.
Let him rest in peace

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198
Dec 12, 2013
 
Hey all you conspiracy theorists, why don't you stop hiding.

The guy who knows the EMT, that knows private police information, type your full name and contact info, that will help with this issue of someone being totally unprofessional in their position. That EMT should be fired.

All those threatening to take care of this themselves, type out your full name and address too, because you are threatening to murder someone. That would be helpful to police in your local areas.

And all you thinking you know anything about what happened, but don't, stop reading posts hear and believing them, this is the internet.

The KWPD are capable professionals, they have this covered.
Unknown

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#199
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Let him rest in peace wrote:
Hey all you conspiracy theorists, why don't you stop hiding.
The guy who knows the EMT, that knows private police information, type your full name and contact info, that will help with this issue of someone being totally unprofessional in their position. That EMT should be fired.
All those threatening to take care of this themselves, type out your full name and address too, because you are threatening to murder someone. That would be helpful to police in your local areas.
And all you thinking you know anything about what happened, but don't, stop reading posts hear and believing them, this is the internet.
The KWPD are capable professionals, they have this covered.
Dude, go shovel your driveway or something...you don't live down here, you don't know any players in this. Im quite sure Jared would appreciate that if in fact there is foul play something will be done about it. People can discuss! ITS A DISCUSSION BOARD!
Any clue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#200
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

YES..... Mr. Or Ms. The facts...... Please save your knowledge about who is watching over this discussion ... There is only one person who needs to worry about their action!!
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#201
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Let him rest in peace wrote:
Hey all you conspiracy theorists, why don't you stop hiding.
The guy who knows the EMT, that knows private police information, type your full name and contact info, that will help with this issue of someone being totally unprofessional in their position. That EMT should be fired.
All those threatening to take care of this themselves, type out your full name and address too, because you are threatening to murder someone. That would be helpful to police in your local areas.
And all you thinking you know anything about what happened, but don't, stop reading posts hear and believing them, this is the internet.

The KWPD are capable professionals, they have this covered.
That's right, it IS just the internet so CALM DOWN. This is just a discussion among all of us that loved Jared.
RIP JMH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#202
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Luke 12:2-3 There is nothing concealed that will not be revealed, nor secret that will not be known. Therefore whatever you have said in the darkness will be heard in the light, and what you have whispered behind closed doors will be proclaimed on the housetops.

I think we should all take a step back and let life run it's course.

“He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone"

Life is short and taken for granted.What matters is we take this as a lesson and cherish the time we have with our loved ones. You never know what tomorrow brings.

None of us are perfect and as much as I'd like to sit here and judge Samantha who am I to do that?

She is the only one who knows what really happened and she is the one who is going to carry that heavy burden forever.
Any clue

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#203
Dec 12, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Let him rest in peace wrote:
Hey all you conspiracy theorists, why don't you stop hiding.
The guy who knows the EMT, that knows private police information, type your full name and contact info, that will help with this issue of someone being totally unprofessional in their position. That EMT should be fired.
All those threatening to take care of this themselves, type out your full name and address too, because you are threatening to murder someone. That would be helpful to police in your local areas.
And all you thinking you know anything about what happened, but don't, stop reading posts hear and believing them, this is the internet.
The KWPD are capable professionals, they have this covered.
Save it!!! You say let him rest in peace that would easier if we were at peace with the events that proceed his death!
Let him rest in peace

Royersford, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#205
Dec 12, 2013
 
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, go shovel your driveway or something...you don't live down here, you don't know any players in this. Im quite sure Jared would appreciate that if in fact there is foul play something will be done about it. People can discuss! ITS A DISCUSSION BOARD!
I don't shovel my driveway anymore, I'm actually at my house on Emma St. Been here since Labor Day just like every year. My work VPN shows me as still "connected" to the internet from the north, but that's a good one.

Discuss anything you want, speculate how you want. Even hate people if you want and call them names. And as you said, if there is foul play something will be done about it.

Until then:

Don't threaten to kill someone in some sort of vigilante mission.

The EMT who leaked information needs to be punished. It is against the code of conduct for that position and she/he jeopardized evidence of an ongoing investigation by disclosing it to the third party, who posted it here. They also gave any defense attorney worth his salt some assistance in her defense by doing so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Key West Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Key West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Key West News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Key West
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••