Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Judged:

There are too many cops in this town. Kewanee is not a big city, therefore should not be run like a big city. It is pathetic when you drive from the movie theater to the hospital there are 2 dozen police sightings; two squad cars passing each other on the 4 lanes, while at the same time another police car crossing the 4 lanes. Then, there will be a squad car at Ayerco and a squad car at Shell. While this is all occurring, a police car will be headed southbound on main, while shortly after a police heading northbound passing each other's path. Two or three cops parked at Subway parking lot. And, finally a cop at the hospital. WTF is going on, you don't see that in a big city. Then to top it off, the Kewanee police dept will abuse their authority, speeding through red lights then turning off the squad light after clearing the intersection early in the mornings. Also, some of them have been seen driving aggressively through the streets. Screeching their police tires at intersections on wet or snowy pavement. Watch out Kewanites and walk a straight line, the police is on a millitary campaign to grass your ass.
willie D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

too many cops means my tax dollars lost
In tune with KPD

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

Hot wrote:
Hot a$$ cops: Harry Underwood, Jon Jagers, Kevin Bloom..........Agree????
I agree, Harry is hot. He's very much taken also. Engaged to be married. Great girl. I have worked with him for so many years. I have never seen him so happy. They were made for each other. Wonderful couple. Can't wait for the big day. Congrats Diana and Harry. Jon and Kevin are also very much taken. sorry girls. You will have to go after someone else. These guys are spoken for.

“Hes A KILLER A TELL YA ”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

yeah like dumm copps can read there is no reason to worry if they watch this site at all they are to busy chocking down a doaghnut freaks
just for the record

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

Harry is the best guy on the kpd
night rider

Park Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2010

Judged:

blabla wrote:
street crimes unit is a joke. they wet thier pants when they bust ppl with lil eigths of weed.man thier really cleaning the streets.they raid houses and find maybe 2 ounces of weed.when in reality they need to be going after these meth heads and herion dealers.but ya good job on cleaning the streets of pot,its such a horrible drug that ruins so many lives.o wait no its not.get a clue duche bags and do things that will actually matter
i completely agree with this. you hit the nail on the head. pot isnt ruining this town, f*ckin heroin addicts and meth heads are. the cops dont wanna do shi* about the big drugs cause theyre pry in on it too. you know if someone is movin large weight or hard drugs and makin good money from it, kewanee's finest is takin a lil piece of the pie.
kewanee girl

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

As for the story about Jon Jagers throwing stephanie heath through a glass door...no...she broke into his house and destroyed it. She has more issuse than a person cares to write about. Maybe she shouldn't cheat of ALL of her boyfriends and she wont have soooo many problems.. Anyways...Jagers is a good guy. Is not and does not like abuse of any kind. Not abusive to women. He is a good cop...good dad and a good person
WOW

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

I would have to agree with kewanee girl!!!!
I KNOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Judged:

matt h wrote:
first of all i did it for my family. who cares about some dumb mexican like alan and his bitch crystal. i didn't even have to wear a wire so get it right. i got caught up with a gun and was facing 120 days in jail. fuck that shit. plus if i didn't cooperate they would have gotten me big down the line.
This is not Matt! OBVIOUSLY! Get over it! Alan got involved with a dumb, blonde, SLUT BAG with piss poor morals and a serious crack cocaine habit! Now hes in prison. The end.
fido

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

Hot wrote:
Hot a$$ cops: Harry Underwood, Jon Jagers, Kevin Bloom..........Agree????
hahaaa.! disagree sooooo muchh.!
jon jaegers is NOT hot whatsoever.!
yepyep

Princeton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

fido wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaaa.! disagree sooooo muchh.!
jon jaegers is NOT hot whatsoever.!
Are you blind? He IS WAAAY hot, even looking better as he gets older! He can arrest me any time!
hahhaa

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

yepyep wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind? He IS WAAAY hot, even looking better as he gets older! He can arrest me any time!
lmao.!
yeah i heard hez been around the block a few times and takes it up the azz.!
hahaa his ugly nasty b!tchh azz.!
hes gross.
tabitha

Corona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

funny that what i heard about u
ProSeParty

Colona, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2011

Dear Kewanee Police Chief James Dison,

Please inform me on when you are planning on replying to my request of March 15th:“Chief Dison, please check the dispatchers log and complaint record to check the truth of Officer Underwood’s statement:‘that he had been dispatched on a complaint filed.’”

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
sargent sodomy

Kewanee, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2011

are jon and kevin a gay couple? the way its typed up soundds like it.
Justice

Sterling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2011

wish _u_knew wrote:
i think everyone should say F**K kewanee police department they think they are all tought cuz they have them D**N badges on there F**KIN chest but if you catch them with it off they aint on S**T..........I SAY F**k THEM........
You must not be very well educated. Because the fact is they are still police officers with or without their badges. lol
Matt

Elko, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2011

sargent sodomy wrote:
are jon and kevin a gay couple? the way its typed up soundds like it.
Kevin, is a decent friend of mine, and he is not gay. He has got a wife, and is a very happy man.

Jon is cool, not for sure if he is married, etc but I know he's not gay.
ProSeParty

Colona, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

On May 27, 2011, I filed my Motion to Dismiss or Retry Charge in Case No. 08-TR-8934. It was based on the perceived misconduct of Officer Harry Underwood. The motion is in the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...

ProSeParty
What a joke

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

not me wrote:
i thank Gfor the good police,but i know of bad copes in this town that hide behind there badges,,drug! and pure drunks!!and if they every mess with me,or mine ,im droping names!!!
How true! The bad thig is our good, HONEST officers are retiring or have retired. Now we get the younger guys who try to use there badge for power. I have witnessed a couple of these officers harassing a person. And have recently contacted an attorney for what I witnessed. I just could NOT believe it. I am shocked of what i heard & saw. I hope they take there badges, make a statement so the other newbies dont follow suit. We shall see. And to you officers WE the people pay for your salaries. REMEMEBER THAT!
jim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2011

Judged:

Police aren't what they used to be, in the old days they were considered heros who served and protected our community. Now there just *ss holes out to make a name for themselves! So f*ck the kpd!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr well did mahz 49,349
Kewanee during the 1950's & 60's (Jul '12) 5 hr Freelancer 25
ktown schools 6 hr Outsider 2
Paula's 9 hr kiki 9
Debate: Ferguson - Kewanee, IL 13 hr Mac 11
burglaries... 13 hr Jake Hopkins 2
Annawan Dirty Laundry 19 hr therealnapster 2

Search the Kewanee Forum:
•••
•••
Kewanee Dating

more search filters

less search filters