Three accused of threatening Kewanee man

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 19, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Men On Bikes

Kewanee, IL

#1 May 15, 2012
CAMBRIDGE -- Henry County Circuit Judge Charles Stengel on Monday found probable cause to believe a Kewanee man committed felony witness intimidation on April 13.

Alex Juarez, 20, pleaded not guilty during the Monday hearing, and Judge Stengel set June 14 as the date for a pre-trial conference. Mr. Juarez was returned to the Henry County jail, where he was being held Monday afternoon on $!00,000 bond.

Kewanee Police Officer Kevin Bloom testified that Mr. Juarez, Juan Montemayor, 20, of Neponset and Matt DeReu, 19, of Kewanee, approached a man who they believed had cooperated with police in a drug case and called him a "snitch" and threatening to "beat his a--. " Officer Bloom said the victim pulled out a folding knife and began walking backwards, telling the others to stay away from him.

Defense attorney Larry Vandersnick said it's not illegal to call someone a snitch and say you're going to beat their a--. "It has to be something more than that," he said.

Mr. Juarez is charged with three counts Class 2 felony harassing a witness and three counts Class 3 felony intimidation.

Pre-trial hearings for his co-defendants are May 17 for Mr. DeReu and May 21 for Mr. Montemayor...

I want to add good job to kpd for getting scum like them off the streets.
Suckafatone

Moline, IL

#2 May 15, 2012
Men On Bikes wrote:
CAMBRIDGE -- Henry County Circuit Judge Charles Stengel on Monday found probable cause to believe a Kewanee man committed felony witness intimidation on April 13.

Alex Juarez, 20, pleaded not guilty during the Monday hearing, and Judge Stengel set June 14 as the date for a pre-trial conference. Mr. Juarez was returned to the Henry County jail, where he was being held Monday afternoon on $!00,000 bond.

Kewanee Police Officer Kevin Bloom testified that Mr. Juarez, Juan Montemayor, 20, of Neponset and Matt DeReu, 19, of Kewanee, approached a man who they believed had cooperated with police in a drug case and called him a "snitch" and threatening to "beat his a--. " Officer Bloom said the victim pulled out a folding knife and began walking backwards, telling the others to stay away from him.

Defense attorney Larry Vandersnick said it's not illegal to call someone a snitch and say you're going to beat their a--. "It has to be something more than that," he said.

Mr. Juarez is charged with three counts Class 2 felony harassing a witness and three counts Class 3 felony intimidation.

Pre-trial hearings for his co-defendants are May 17 for Mr. DeReu and May 21 for Mr. Montemayor...

I want to add good job to kpd for getting scum like them off the streets.
I say you're an idiot!!! The attorney is right, calling someone a snitch isnt illegal... The kid is a snitch and prob does need his ass beat!!
Steve

Kewanee, IL

#3 May 15, 2012
We need more snitches!
tuf s__t

Kewanee, IL

#4 May 15, 2012
Three little cowards crying wolf, how phony, most likely couldn't grow a set of ball between the three of thhem.
ElChapo

United States

#5 May 15, 2012
Yeah lalo soto your snitch b i t c h im a beat your a s s chump
wow

Kewanee, IL

#6 May 16, 2012
Don't sell drugs you F@CKIN IDIOT! And you would have nothing to worry about! Try getting a real JOB! You three B@TCHES are nothing but F@CKIN LOSERS! What a waste of skin. You better watch it ELChapo someone's liable to stick a shotgun up your A@@! Your a worthless piece of SH@T yourself!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 May 16, 2012
ElChapo wrote:
Yeah lalo soto your snitch b i t c h im a beat your a s s chump
You won't do anything,you don't even belong in this country.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 May 16, 2012
lmfao they are not tough at all & neither is shirtless f#g austin.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 May 16, 2012
Suckafatone wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're an idiot!!! The attorney is right, calling someone a snitch isnt illegal... The kid is a snitch and prob does need his ass beat!!
Did you see him snitch? You seen the wire? You seen him getting paid by a cop? Plain and simple who cares?! People in this town are fed up with people like you punks that think you are in a gang.lmao you are nothing but trouble makers that create problems everywhere you go! Anytime any of you are seen together,it is known that you are working on your next felony case.. I hope they all get what they so deserve,prison time.. They will not make it!!! Their wigs will be split!!
Suckafatone

Moline, IL

#10 May 16, 2012
-Oh Really- wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see him snitch? You seen the wire? You seen him getting paid by a cop? Plain and simple who cares?! People in this town are fed up with people like you punks that think you are in a gang.lmao you are nothing but trouble makers that create problems everywhere you go! Anytime any of you are seen together,it is known that you are working on your next felony case.. I hope they all get what they so deserve,prison time.. They will not make it!!! Their wigs will be split!!
Lol. The charge clearly states that they threatened a "witness".... Which is a SNITCH.. So there ya go smarty pants!!
lol

Kewanee, IL

#11 May 16, 2012
Suckafatone wrote:
<quoted text>
I say you're an idiot!!! The attorney is right, calling someone a snitch isnt illegal... The kid is a snitch and prob does need his ass beat!!
I say you're an idiot!!!
i dont know

Kewanee, IL

#12 May 20, 2012
i dont understand why all these mexs from neponset are getting busted for drugs,yet the house outside of town on the blacktop is still going strong? the cops have to know thats where all the drugs come from. thats the hub of the wheel.their is always out of state plates showing up their. thats how well the cops pay attenion.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 May 21, 2012
i dont know wrote:
i dont understand why all these mexs from neponset are getting busted for drugs,yet the house outside of town on the blacktop is still going strong? the cops have to know thats where all the drugs come from. thats the hub of the wheel.their is always out of state plates showing up their. thats how well the cops pay attenion.
Since you seem to have so mush knowledge of this drug activity and know all about out of state cars,write stuff down and give it to the cops.... LMFAO YOU ARE STUPID! It takes time to build a drug case you retard.....Either tell the cops what you know or shut the hell up!!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 May 21, 2012
Suckafatone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. The charge clearly states that they threatened a "witness".... Which is a SNITCH.. So there ya go smarty pants!!
So, you are saying any witness in a case is a snitch? You are a total idiot and belong with your pals in county....
you wish

Kewanee, IL

#15 May 21, 2012
-Oh Really- wrote:
<quoted text>Since you seem to have so mush knowledge of this drug activity and know all about out of state cars,write stuff down and give it to the cops.... LMFAO YOU ARE STUPID! It takes time to build a drug case you retard.....Either tell the cops what you know or shut the hell up!!!!!
hey pop tard stick you lips to my ass suck out a mouth full of shit and STFU i did tell the worthless pigs. and if your a cop are maybe blowing one tell them to get off them ass and do something.
jose

Geneseo, IL

#16 May 21, 2012
they got some kind of cartel outside of neponset, bunches of mexicans always see them when i go to the wagon wheel bar to eat.
PURASANGREALACRA NISTA

Princeton, IL

#17 May 24, 2012
Austin Carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>You won't do anything,you don't even belong in this country.
Austin Austin Austin Your A Lil B*tch ill Put You Down!
And Also If He Dosent Belong To This So Called "Country" Then You Dont Either Cause White People Originated From Spain idiot, The People Who Are Actually To Judge Are The Idians Dumbass, White Americans Have Claimed A Land For Years! And A Land That Isint Even Theirs..
I wOuld Decapitate You RedNeck!
Say it to my face

United States

#18 Jul 18, 2012
Men On Bikes wrote:
CAMBRIDGE -- Henry County Circuit Judge Charles Stengel on Monday found probable cause to believe a Kewanee man committed felony witness intimidation on April 13.
Alex Juarez, 20, pleaded not guilty during the Monday hearing, and Judge Stengel set June 14 as the date for a pre-trial conference. Mr. Juarez was returned to the Henry County jail, where he was being held Monday afternoon on $!00,000 bond.
Kewanee Police Officer Kevin Bloom testified that Mr. Juarez, Juan Montemayor, 20, of Neponset and Matt DeReu, 19, of Kewanee, approached a man who they believed had cooperated with police in a drug case and called him a "snitch" and threatening to "beat his a--. " Officer Bloom said the victim pulled out a folding knife and began walking backwards, telling the others to stay away from him.
Defense attorney Larry Vandersnick said it's not illegal to call someone a snitch and say you're going to beat their a--. "It has to be something more than that," he said.
Mr. Juarez is charged with three counts Class 2 felony harassing a witness and three counts Class 3 felony intimidation.
Pre-trial hearings for his co-defendants are May 17 for Mr. DeReu and May 21 for Mr. Montemayor...
I want to add good job to kpd for getting scum like them off the streets.
I want to add a good job to kpds finest also : u guys have all these boys back on the street so nice try buddies!! Once again u suck at ur job! Especially for using a special Ed like eduardo lalo soto as a confidential informant! Lol not looking good kpd when u use ppl with mental issues.. Why don't you all put ur big boys pants on an quit chasing teenagers!! FYI for officer bloom: did u like ur 15 minutes of fame douchebag?? It's over bud! How about u tell everyone how ur were screwing a 16 year old in 2005.. By the name of Farren counterman and how u are no longer aloud to step foot in the kewanee high school!! U pedafile!! once again kpds finest haha!! And for those of you who call this family scum.. Please feel to invite yourself to the residence!! I dare ya
wow

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2012
PURASANGREALACRANISTA wrote:
<quoted text>
Austin Austin Austin Your A Lil B*tch ill Put You Down!
And Also If He Dosent Belong To This So Called "Country" Then You Dont Either Cause White People Originated From Spain idiot, The People Who Are Actually To Judge Are The Idians Dumbass, White Americans Have Claimed A Land For Years! And A Land That Isint Even Theirs..
I wOuld Decapitate You RedNeck!
Go back to history class moron. This wasnt white nans country either. It was Native Americans before anybodys!!!!
Drive-by Critic

Waconia, MN

#20 Jul 18, 2012
Israel Montemayor gettin' out of jail today. Anyone wanna bet how long it will be before he's busted again? I'll set the over/under at ten days.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scary float in Hog Day parade 24 min CURIOUS 6
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 29 min Jonah1 49,509
Nursing Homes 3 hr Run as fast as yo... 2
Sec 8 Tenants Suing land Lords?? 4 hr reality bites 10
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr only one voter 1,909
Jen osborne 20 hr lol 1
Wethersfield Schools and Favortism 20 hr Supporter 4
•••
•••
•••

Kewanee Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••