Why do white people tan?

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Lady gaga

Sterling, IL

#1 May 13, 2010
What is wrong with being your original color?
hmmm

United States

#2 May 13, 2010
Why do black people die their hair blond? Who care get a life
Farly

Peoria, IL

#3 May 13, 2010
Lady gaga wrote:
What is wrong with being your original color?
Some of us have no choice !! The sunlight does it to me when i go outside...maybe i will stay indoors for the rest of my life !!!!!! Duuuuuhhhhh !!
lol

Princeton, IL

#4 May 13, 2010
the sun lightens some hair,,but to lay in the sun,lol or in the suntanning studio is down right dum,,its turns ur skin old!!!
THE UNSUB

Fort Wayne, IN

#5 May 13, 2010
Why would you ask that? Even after tanning I'm still white, so I remain my original color. As one person already pointed out if we go outside we will tan, so there isn't a whole lot of chioce in the matter. People such as myself tan so we dont look pasty and sickly. So the answer is we no choice and/or vanity.
becca

Sterling, IL

#6 May 13, 2010
why does it matter if white people tan? is it hurting you? no! it's their life,their business &their skin..so don't worry about it
pose it kewanee

Sterling, IL

#8 May 13, 2010
Why do nimrods always show their @$$
yomtvraps

Galva, IL

#9 May 14, 2010
just another example of white people trying to be black
not OJ

United States

#10 May 14, 2010
black and hold a job
Independent Thinker

Midlothian, IL

#11 May 14, 2010
People do what makes them feel good about themselves. Should we like ourselves for the way we are? Yes. But, there is nothing wrong with doing something small to make yourself feel good about yourself. Honestly, there are way worse things.
wtf ever

Fort Wayne, IN

#12 May 14, 2010
White ppl want to be black? LMAO. Well ok maybe some of those little ghetto girls but umm it's tanning not spray paint. you people are so weird!
lilbit

United States

#13 May 14, 2010
LOL I know right
AGrl

Mendota, IL

#14 May 14, 2010
I do it to help prevent burning. Once I get a base tan, I won't burn.
disgusted

Princeton, IL

#15 May 14, 2010
they do it because they can.
the truth

Princeton, IL

#16 May 15, 2010
Independent Thinker wrote:
People do what makes them feel good about themselves. Should we like ourselves for the way we are? Yes. But, there is nothing wrong with doing something small to make yourself feel good about yourself. Honestly, there are way worse things.
there is nothin wrong with doing something to help how u look ,,but what is amazing is when whites try there entire life trying to put some color on there skin,,,knowing that without color they would look like paste,grits,cottage cheese,,then look at a african-american and have the nerve to hate on what u would love to be,,white ladys would love to have a black womens butt,and lips,,to the point where they would get an operation,,white men wish they could have a black mans penis and i must say it funny how white men try to even imatate the black man to get ladys,,or trying to be cool,,simply amazing!!!
dave

Sterling, IL

#18 May 15, 2010
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>there is nothin wrong with doing something to help how u look ,,but what is amazing is when whites try there entire life trying to put some color on there skin,,,knowing that without color they would look like paste,grits,cottage cheese,,then look at a african-american and have the nerve to hate on what u would love to be,,white ladys would love to have a black womens butt,and lips,,to the point where they would get an operation,,white men wish they could have a black mans penis and i must say it funny how white men try to even imatate the black man to get ladys,,or trying to be cool,,simply amazing!!!
Is that why they tan? WOW...
dave

Sterling, IL

#19 May 15, 2010
black does make stuff look BIGGER.
Whatever

Fort Wayne, IN

#20 May 15, 2010
I've never heard any white person say they want to be black cause they have big butts and lips! Some may have operations to enhance body parts but it's not so they'll look black. That is some pretty ignorant sh*t right there. Ofcourse we all know of a certain black man who had "operations" to make himself WHITE! Lol. Whatver helps you sleep at night "the truth"
the truth

Princeton, IL

#21 May 15, 2010
Whatever wrote:
I've never heard any white person say they want to be black cause they have big butts and lips! Some may have operations to enhance body parts but it's not so they'll look black. That is some pretty ignorant sh*t right there. Ofcourse we all know of a certain black man who had "operations" to make himself WHITE! Lol. Whatver helps you sleep at night "the truth"
ur just being dumb read what i wrote,,why get tan or get ur operations,only to hate on another race,,,try taking ur make up off
Whatever

Fort Wayne, IN

#22 May 15, 2010
Who's hating on races? And why is tanning such a big deal anyways? It has no impact on your lives so who freakin cares? And I ain't wearing any make-up, whatever that was supposed to mean.

Hold on...you are hating on other races! Did you not compare white people to cottage cheese? And you say I'm dumb. Get over yourself sweetheart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 33 min D-U-H 50,041
School consolidation 4 hr Headache 25
Great Dane employee Cindy Slusser 5 hr Karma 1
still seeking Susan 15 hr oldcrazy 26
This is how we get our jobs back. Mon Phantom 4
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) Mon Spermcount1 4,049
white rabbit logistics (Feb '14) Sun Exactly 10

Kewanee Jobs

Kewanee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kewanee News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kewanee

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]