the three men indicted the other day are they connected to the other 4???

Posted in the Kewanee Forum

tommy

Mendota, IL

#1 Oct 6, 2010
just wondering....
tommy

Mendota, IL

#3 Oct 6, 2010
nick ogorzalek,les gillespie,and johnny puskar....couple months ago brad lain,jeremy payne,justin collins,and steve nichols were indicted....i know they all pretty much know each other so i am figuring the indictments are related
tommy

Mendota, IL

#5 Oct 6, 2010
no these last 3 weren't in the paper...but two of them (nick o and les were already in jail) but they now have no bail(federal) and the state dismissed the state charges already.....ive called the jail and confirmed this already...
Whyowhy

Lockport, IL

#6 Oct 6, 2010
What proof do u have? The papers?
tommy

Mendota, IL

#7 Oct 6, 2010
proof of what?????call the jail for your proof ask what bond is for one of the 3 they will tell you they have no bond as they are federal inmates....can u figure that out....lol.....
SueC

Geneseo, IL

#8 Oct 6, 2010
tommy wrote:
proof of what?????call the jail for your proof ask what bond is for one of the 3 they will tell you they have no bond as they are federal inmates....can u figure that out....lol.....
Post your real puss bag. Why are all the federal inmates so important to you? Scarred they are coming for you next? Michael Tommy why don't you just use the name "I'm too scarred post my real name"?
michael

Mendota, IL

#9 Oct 6, 2010
I'VE NEVER BEEN INVOLVED IN DRUGS SO THEY SURE WON'T BE COMING FOR ME...IS ONE OF THE FED INMATES YOUR LOVER OR SOMETHING!!!! AND ITS SCARED NOT SCARRED GUY.....MY NAME IS MICHAEL DUMB*SS
Whyowhy

Lockport, IL

#10 Oct 6, 2010
Why does it matter about the meth heads being takin by the feds? Hmmmmm? I think its funny myself that they finally got trick nick...he won't survive ina fed joint bet that
really

United States

#11 Oct 6, 2010
He will make a good bitch for someone lol

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2010
I doubt their connected
TASK FORCE

Dixon, IL

#13 Oct 7, 2010
Yes, they are connected! Remember SH@T rolls down hill. We are just getting started. If you had anything to do with any of these people we will be coming for YOU! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! EVERYONE TALKS TO THE FEDS! These seven people are NOT going to Federal Prison ALONE! THEY ARE TALKING AND TELLING ALL! There's a lot more to come!
Game over for Nick

United States

#14 Oct 7, 2010
Lol good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kewanee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snow shovlin 39 min Drift 4
Wethersfield Schools and Favortism 3 hr joker 48
Flower guy found guilty Wed Francis 3
Kewanee during the 1960's and 70's (Jan '10) Wed Crazy Tina 339
Old grill and chill Wed Rodney King 7
Who was the old man who got stabbed?? Tue Just Me 1
Lisa Alford Mon Hey Anyone 1
Kewanee Dating
Find my Match

Kewanee People Search