recovering addict

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

It's nice to see that some things never change.I saw JR is dealing again.How is it a snitch as bad as him has the balls to deal heroin again.Is it because when he gets busted they let him off the charges because he turns around and gives more people up.How is this helping ?
To the point

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

It's going to take him or anyone else that is an addict to realize there is more to life then drugs. They have got to want to change no one can do that for them. So as long as they dont want to change, they will snitch which in turn keeps them out on the streets doing what they do best. Snorting, smoking, shooting up, ect. The list can go on. It's called tough love folks, turning your back on these addicts is only going to help them in the long wrong. It sounds harsh but it has to be done.
haa

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2010

that is funny when was he a recovering addict always has been a junky always will be aaaaaaaaaaaaaand now he has is mom on it too what i good son u r jr
Lucy

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Let me tell u assholes something it is hard to do right and so easy to do wrong but first of all his mom is not or never will do that shit she loves her son and just cant turn her back on him dont ever get on here and say shit about linda she is a good woman who loves her son and jr is a good person as well he would not be in the situation he is in right now if he could just wake up and it all be over with but it is not that easy and he wants to change but how can he change when there is nothing in this town but dope and he has no means of help any where else you cant just go to a reahab that is worth the time to do it and get help u have to have money or insurance so u need to stop getting on here and bashing him and ecspecialy his mom this is enough bullshit
lg_f

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

all this bull shit is getting old,im so tired of people with no heart gettin on here and too scared to put their name on here. i dont respond to people that i dont. oh i probably know them, they just dont want me to actually know they are writing this shit.Im not an addict of any kind. i was really bad on alcohol and I finally got off of that,i see my son walking around killing himself with all the things that he does.I am a strong minded person and just because i am around people who is doing whatever does not mean that i am doing the same.Iwill not respond to this anymore,cause i will not talk to a ghost writer.so just keep talking, and i will keep ignoring you.Enjoy your miserable life. Im sure i will.
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Whatever linda u are a addict also and u can't lie to anyone. Hell jr overdosed ur sister. Also I saw jr just got busted for driving sure he will snitch his way out of that.
wheryourkids

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

Lucy wrote:
Let me tell u assholes something it is hard to do right and so easy to do wrong but first of all his mom is not or never will do that shit she loves her son and just cant turn her back on him dont ever get on here and say shit about linda she is a good woman who loves her son and jr is a good person as well he would not be in the situation he is in right now if he could just wake up and it all be over with but it is not that easy and he wants to change but how can he change when there is nothing in this town but dope and he has no means of help any where else you cant just go to a reahab that is worth the time to do it and get help u have to have money or insurance so u need to stop getting on here and bashing him and ecspecialy his mom this is enough bullshit
hey dumb bitch just seen on eves fourm that your kids been waitin for you
concern one

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2010

didnt he get married and have kids?
Lucy

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

First of all this shit about jr shooting his aunt up is damn lie and very fucking ridiculous his aunt was sick and was not addicted to drugs that is very immature and i know i am immature am an addict and not a good mom so hate all you want on me but when it comes to sayin jr did that shit think about that when you are sayin that cuz you are not only saying something that is hurting jr cuz believe me if jr would take the time out of his day to get on this computer than all this shit would stop because you wouldnt be typing he would make sure your fingers wouldnt work for awhile now say whatever it is you boring ass mind can come up with you arent hurting his feelings none but dont ever say that about his aunt again so whoever made this stupid ass topix shit you need to erase this forum cuz it is going to get someone hurt
omg

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Lucy why don't you take some of this time and energy you use running your mouth on topix and defending junkie snitches as yourself, and put some time and energy to your kids!! I think you need to get a life worry about your kids. Go shoot up some more H!!
Lucy

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Judged:

well how about you give me 10 min of your time and meet me at glendale park and by the way i am with my kids everyday but again you can say what you want about me but i will be there or please i am begging you tell me your name
misbitch

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

make sure you give lucy 10 min to get a shot of her dope fris.lol get a life lucy and like they said why are you defending someone that dont need to be defended. aw thats right SHE IS DEFENDING HER BABYDADDY!! i fell so sorry for that baby cuz its got to get high everday and dose not have a chose but to cuz its peace of shit mother can not stop getting high for it!! lucy you need to keep your junkie ass off here and GO GET SOME HELP NOT FOR YOU BUT FOR THAT BABY BEFOR YOU KILL IT THAT POOR BABY IT DID NOTHING WRONG WHY WOULD YOU PUT IT THREW WHAT YOU ARE?? SHOOTING DOPE EVER DAY!SOME MOM YOU ARE!!
lol

Lagrange, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

find you and jr can meet me at the park at 6:30 i will be there
lol

Lagrange, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

where are you
mizz bitch

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

wheryourkids wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumb bitch just seen on eves fourm that your kids been waitin for you
this IS EVE!! WHY ARE U PRETENDING NOT TO BE, HMMMMM, LOL
Lucy Manns

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

man you people kill me i am not even pregnant this is gettin to be annoying and hey whoevever lol is you was not at the park just actin like it so this shit is done i am done with this crazy ass shit i will defend jr not because he is my babys dad because i am not pregnant by him but because i have known him for 20+ years and he has had my back quite a few times so most will probably be happy not to read anymore of my comments but just to get shit straight for all you nosey people who think they know what the hell i do with my life
ha ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

i herd that he raped deltas 11 year old daughter
sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2010

hey lucy if ur not pregnant y are u so fat cuz most people that does harion dont get fat u dont have to lie
Belinda Lightner

Zanesville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

And its funny that Lucy gets on here and sticks up for him because all he does is talk so much shit about her!!! lol If you ever talk to jr ask him about the smell him and terry was smelling in his room lmfao!!!!! It was her bloody underwear and her bloody pants under his dresser!!!!!!!! NASTY!!!!!!!
mike

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Ur just mad he is giving it up to lucey and not you anymore

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
lost with out u but will survive 2 hr Glutius Maximus 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr DEMSRULE 29,089
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 231
Np More Sports 3 hr lmao 7
Help! Got the answers I was looking for.... 4 hr my dummy gump 2
State Patrol opens sub-post in Kenton (Aug '13) 8 hr insider 8
Those who are familiar....With Megan Hair's Fam... 11 hr know 10
•••
•••
•••
Kenton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kenton Jobs