tractor supply

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
the real dogman

Glenmont, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 27, 2013
 
Does anyone know when the new tractor supply is opening?
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

the real dogman wrote:
Does anyone know when the new tractor supply is opening?
just as soon as the remodeling, painting and stocking is completed, they are hiring, as usual no benefits, 7 to 12 hours per work, bringing 40 hrers from out of town, will hire ex cons, felons and dopers, drunks, about all that's left there. take care of them yuppies dogman. have a big turkeybird. bye bye from coal hill n. c.
the real dogman

Glenmont, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 27, 2013
 
iriquOOi wrote:
<quoted text>just as soon as the remodeling, painting and stocking is completed, they are hiring, as usual no benefits, 7 to 12 hours per work, bringing 40 hrers from out of town, will hire ex cons, felons and dopers, drunks, about all that's left there. take care of them yuppies dogman. have a big turkeybird. bye bye from coal hill n. c.
Sounds about right pal. Thanks
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

the real dogman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds about right pal. Thanks
your welcome sir. target date week of thanksciving. last I seen prolly next January.
Curious

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 27, 2013
 
I was kind of looking forward to a real answer to this question. I was wanting to look for a job there, but wasn't sure how to go about it. However if majority of the work is going to be given to others, that would suck. It wouldn't be surprising though if they brought people from other TSC to train new people at this one.

Does anyone know where you go to apply?
want to know

Forest, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 27, 2013
 
Curious wrote:
I was kind of looking forward to a real answer to this question. I was wanting to look for a job there, but wasn't sure how to go about it. However if majority of the work is going to be given to others, that would suck. It wouldn't be surprising though if they brought people from other TSC to train new people at this one.
Does anyone know where you go to apply?
I believe they have already hired everyone..had open interviews about a month ago. However go to be stop and ask. Opening November 14th or somewhere around there.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Curious wrote:
I was kind of looking forward to a real answer to this question. I was wanting to look for a job there, but wasn't sure how to go about it. However if majority of the work is going to be given to others, that would suck. It wouldn't be surprising though if they brought people from other TSC to train new people at this one.
Does anyone know where you go to apply?
stop at store and call the temps. sometimes construction help gets a 40 hour job. good luck.
Jimmy

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ah....I see Iriqueer is back spouting his semen laden stupidity everywhere! Welcome back HOMO glad the Aids medicine worked for you
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Jimmy wrote:
Ah....I see Iriqueer is back spouting his semen laden stupidity everywhere! Welcome back HOMO glad the Aids medicine worked for you
lol, you just gots a severe case of the redass, my faSTang runs a 8.7, heck mon, my B. M. F. F. TK. RUNS A 10,, ARE YOU STILL PEDDLING THAT OLD 3 WHEEL TRICYCLE WITH THE DOPE BOX ON THE BACK. IT DIDNT WORK FOR YOUR HICKBILLY FRIEND, MON SHE LOOKS LIKE DEATH WARMED OVER. SEE YOU NEXT SPRING AT THE TRACK, LARUE THAT IS. LOL geez.
RappersDelight

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

The truth is they have hired about 12 to 14 local people to run the store. The will open the middle of November. They have mostly full time with benefits and a few part time. It will be a great place for Kenton.
willy dawg

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RappersDelight wrote:
The truth is they have hired about 12 to 14 local people to run the store. The will open the middle of November. They have mostly full time with benefits and a few part time. It will be a great place for Kenton.
the truth is, how many hickbillies in Kenton own tractors, your dumb. never was, isn't now and never will be a tractor there, only fatass Kenton cuties that look like tugboats or blimps.///////// the poor little rich farmer boys own, mortageg to the hilt, old john deers. the poor little richbitch republican farmers already spent their plant/no plant checks on a dually truck, for their fatass wives/hunnies to ride in. gotta get another farm levy passed.
right

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 28, 2013
 
Yup that's exactly what they sell there...tractors and supplies for tractors. That's just hilarious. And if I had a tractor that would definitely be what I would drive to the store. What a douche.
willy dawg

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

right wrote:
Yup that's exactly what they sell there...tractors and supplies for tractors. That's just hilarious. And if I had a tractor that would definitely be what I would drive to the store. What a douche.
you are ever so wrong as usual, they do sell riding lawn mowers, chain saws, junk like kmarty and wolly world, gees your dumb. if a toad had wings he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped. you are a piker.
Quick

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

2

I am glad we are getting a new business in town. At least it will add to the tax base.
willy dawg

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 29, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

and no tractors, but a few good looking cuties, SEX SELLS. and one broken down plow horse.
papa shaun diddy snizzle

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

dey sell the bess monkey-butt powder.....Baby!

tax exempt ov course

no charge
Erica

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 1, 2013
 
Curious wrote:
I was kind of looking forward to a real answer to this question. I was wanting to look for a job there, but wasn't sure how to go about it. However if majority of the work is going to be given to others, that would suck. It wouldn't be surprising though if they brought people from other TSC to train new people at this one.
Does anyone know where you go to apply?
Put an application in anyways.
pappa shango

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

papa shaun diddy snizzle wrote:
dey sell the bess monkey-butt powder.....Baby!
tax exempt ov course
no charge
you would know piker, they also sell monkey glue for the loose fits.
pappa shango

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

titty balm for the rough fits. but no kotex for the unfits.
papa shaun diddy snizzle

Belle Center, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 1, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Erica wrote:
<quoted text>Put an application in anyways.
for Pineapple Butt, apply udder cream.....baby!

no charge

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
alisha wynegar 48 min wonderin 2
Bird is the word... 2 hr Tops 22
oh ya 5 hr omg 1
Empty Stores on the Square 6 hr Start a Business 1
Sleeping With Your Own Brother / Sister In-Law (Jul '13) 7 hr mom 39
Wedding Reception?? 11 hr FYI 10
Mental Health Levy 13 hr Not 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••