Who is this and is it me or another iriquOOi ?

Posted in the Kenton Forum

Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Sep 25, 2012
iriquOOi

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

me no!
what

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Here you are starting another post about yourself. Your wife blames everyone else for this.. shame, shame, shame.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 11, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

iriquOOi wrote:
me no!
not me mon, my was actually in bed, man what professional jealousy, try getting a real jb as in work.
Just me

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

what wrote:
Here you are starting another post about yourself. Your wife blames everyone else for this.. shame, shame, shame.
this is where u are very wrong! I only blame the person's that shander me and my son. Why can't u ppl just not read his b.s. for hes a sick ole man!But catching on to a lot on here with the ramblinghs of him and a certain couple other 2!
Crap Town

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Boredom got to some people I see
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

take ya meds, hae coffee anddonuts ad tfu, i got ya boredom, lmao. sory bt you dont qualify, yor 2 fat and uglymugly try getting a real job,my dog says, i aint going there. lol
bull

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
this is where u are very wrong! I only blame the person's that shander me and my son. Why can't u ppl just not read his b.s. for hes a sick ole man!But catching on to a lot on here with the ramblinghs of him and a certain couple other 2!
I read what he writes because there is some truth or humor in most of his posts. He has just as much right to post here as any of us!
crotch rocket

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

while you were having supper, i was at wollyworld watching a critter in a semi parking his blue semi to shop. nope i was wrong, he was parking to sell. saw the creepy crawlers pull inin their goodwill specials. all done in 15 minutes, kpd when ya haul it in a semi its big.sorry i had no phone or camera. ill be better prepared next time.
Crap Town

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

iriquOOi wrote:
take ya meds, hae coffee anddonuts ad tfu, i got ya boredom, lmao. sory bt you dont qualify, yor 2 fat and uglymugly try getting a real job,my dog says, i aint going there. lol
You repeat the same song. You're a never was, but it's okay pal. Every town has a town idiot, and you Sir do qualify.
shubbery

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 22, 2012
 
Crap Town wrote:
Boredom got to some people I see
It must have really gotten to you! You always put down Kenton, but you ARE here reading the posts. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 22, 2012
 
Crap Town wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat the same song. You're a never was, but it's okay pal. Every town has a town idiot, and you Sir do qualify.
and every town has a azzwipe, you win hands down.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 22, 2012
 
shubbery wrote:
<quoted text>
It must have really gotten to you! You always put down Kenton, but you ARE here reading the posts. Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
haa haa haa, why dont you just take a long walk on a short short pier. problem solved.
no doubt

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 22, 2012
 
bull wrote:
<quoted text>
I read what he writes because there is some truth or humor in most of his posts. He has just as much right to post here as any of us!
bull, u are right about him having just as much right on this topix as anyone else.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 22, 2012
 
no doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
bull, u are right about him having just as much right on this topix as anyone else.
lol just like to jack up the azzclowns, the wannabees and the rottencrotches, good night to all the hilljacks/janes especially the fatazz tugboats, they need lovin too.peace.
truth

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 25, 2012
 
what wrote:
Here you are starting another post about yourself. Your wife blames everyone else for this.. shame, shame, shame.
pete's sake for a female with so much u could do if u would apply ursel u do cray things like start stupid topix on an ole man!but as many say u are plain stupid!!
truth

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 25, 2012
 
Crap Town wrote:
<quoted text>
You repeat the same song. You're a never was, but it's okay pal. Every town has a town idiot, and you Sir do qualify.
sonny boy or posy gal is ur grandpa's idiots?we non know what tomorrow may bring up on us! how old are you to speak of an old man this way? sounds to me like u are already an idiot!!!!!!!!!!
bull

Kenton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 25, 2012
 
If you don't like what iriquOOi posts why read it? There is a lot of truth in what he says. A lot of sarcasm with a whole lot of humor. If you don't understand then it's way over your head or has nothing to do with you. Keep busting their chops iriquOOi. This town needs people with the backbone to speak out against the druggies, thieves and freeloaders.
iriquOOi

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 25, 2012
 
i am what i am, just me, yep im allmost old, but old is all in the mind./// i proudly answered when old glory called, would do it again. when my cretor and savior calls, i will answer, i will not stop posting until the last drug/user/dealer/ criminal is gone from the kittie citie, the little farming hamlet, MY HOME.AND THATS THE STRAIGHT SKINNEY.TRUTH. the truth.and nothing but the truth.now get a clue, attend the church of your choice, but do it. and most of all, get a grip.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Kenton Forum right now

Search the Kenton Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
alicia hall 1 hr Oh please 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 29,486
brian flowers main suspect in missing patti adk... (Jan '11) 2 hr for all 2,074
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 2,229
Rodney Hensel vs Officer Marc Coffman who would... 2 hr Wrangler 1
Twirl Yes or No 6 hr Cinderella 9
steve treen Thu john 6
•••
•••
•••
Kenton Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kenton Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kenton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kenton News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kenton
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••