Two Beebe Residents Arrested on Drug Charges

May 13, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Beebe News

Beebe Police Chief Wayne Ballew reported the arrests of Randy S. Fuller, Jr., 34, and Cora L. Turner, 29, of #4 Glen Lee Drive in Beebe on Wednesday, May 5th, 2010.A Ballew said that officers of the Beebe Police Department accompanied White County and Searcy Narcotics Agents on a search warrant at #4A Glen Lee and that approximately 10 grams of ...

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 15, 2013
eccg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

my comment is how did they know it wuz a drug house?.
I am Human

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Cops be vewy sneaky wabbits. They plant someone in there as a "buyer". Then they bust.
The Inside Scoops

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

All cops are sneaky. They are so two faced that it would make a person puke. They can win small battles but they will never win the war. Cpt. Eddie cullum is a smart mouth bastard that needs his teeth kicked in . He is a liar and no good. He also cannot drive. He drives like ms. Daisy. This I know for a fact. Hes really good for nothing. Except taking up good air space that other people need.
WHAT

Beebe, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2010

Judged:

Are you mad because they are trying to get drugs off the street? Who cares how they know. If you selling or making eventually you will get caught. Someone will eventually tell on you or they will find out another way. If you don't like it go away or quit.
ROBIN FROM SEARCY

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

AMEN "WHAT"AND "Justice"!!!!they need to be throwed under the jail....
Jethro

West Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2010

Judged:

The Inside Scoops wrote:
All cops are sneaky. They are so two faced that it would make a person puke. They can win small battles but they will never win the war. Cpt. Eddie cullum is a smart mouth bastard that needs his teeth kicked in . He is a liar and no good. He also cannot drive. He drives like ms. Daisy. This I know for a fact. Hes really good for nothing. Except taking up good air space that other people need.
Well Well my my your meth-ed out brain has done it now loser. A baboon has more I.Q. than you do. Before you start running your stupid pie hole you need to know who and what your talkin about punk!!!!
concerned citzen

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2010

Judged:

I just heard Les Cossey is running again for city councilman....what the hell! We have to join togetherand keeep him off this time. He is a very annoying, lying, pest who needs to go. His time is up! Lets get rid of him!

Since: Sep 10

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2010

Judged:

They have to be sneaky because of the dumb idiots selling and using the drugs in the first place! I may not like how every single officer does their job on a daily basis but I DO respect them and are glad that they are the ones out their risking their lives to make mine and my family's lives safe.
TruthSeeker

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

concerned citzen wrote:
I just heard Les Cossey is running again for city councilman....what the hell! We have to join togetherand keeep him off this time. He is a very annoying, lying, pest who needs to go. His time is up! Lets get rid of him!
Too funny he was arrested today!!!
notintheclick

Stuttgart, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Judged:

ahhh crack and meth keeps the price of sex down
You wish

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I love ya bro your a good person
to be quite candid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Justice wrote:
Don't hate on the cops for doing their job , I hope they bust every meth dealers and meth cook they find and every crack dealer .
I completely agree!! Get those that are sucking the lifeblood out of our society off the streets give them life without parole. I like seeing our police and their task forces working on getting that trash off out streets. They have many more to go yet but they need to keep up the good work.
heck yea

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

to be quite candid wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree!! Get those that are sucking the lifeblood out of our society off the streets give them life without parole. I like seeing our police and their task forces working on getting that trash off out streets. They have many more to go yet but they need to keep up the good work.
Yes but they will be out faster than they got putt in.
Rodeo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

I am Human wrote:
Cops be vewy sneaky wabbits. They plant someone in there as a "buyer". Then they bust.
Look! It's my old screename! Oh how I wish I hadn't forgotten my log in.
Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Beebe police are bitches that got picked on in school and a badge and gun makes them feel tough
guest 1

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

you guess all of it but you do not see what is happening in the terroritory

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kensett Discussions

Search the Kensett Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
/keep a word drop a word/ (Oct '11) 10 min Kevin 7,322
Wet/Dry State wide election 12 min Kevin 191
Keep Calm and 16 min Searcy Downs 3
vote for dry counties to become wet????? 17 min Heads Bowed 12
Carla Ervin for County Clerk 21 min 3 Mouskateers 58
Orr 1 hr Guest 1
Adam Gibson (Jan '12) 2 hr no 14
•••
•••