Malden, MO

#1 Jun 20, 2012
Another missing dog lost from Doggie Do
amy breedlove

Farmington, MO

#2 Jun 21, 2012
Another dog missing wrote:
Another missing dog lost from Doggie Do
oh my say it ain't so........ought to have a full scale investigation into this.....what in the world is going on there probally best to just shut down
bob

United States

#3 Jun 21, 2012
I think they're selling them.
love dogs

Kennett, MO

#4 Jun 21, 2012
I like Lora Tate. I think she loves animals!
miss know it all

Farmington, MO

#5 Jun 21, 2012
love dogs wrote:
I like Lora Tate. I think she loves animals!
no you don't lori tate ....lol
love dogs

Kennett, MO

#6 Jun 21, 2012
miss know it all wrote:
<quoted text>no you don't lori tate ....lol
I am not Lora Tate but she has clipped my dog and I was very pleased. She has always been really nice to me and my dog. I don't understand why everyone is so down on her. You say she lost a dog??? Where was the dog and how did she lose it? I don't see how a dog could get away from Doggie Dos.
Another dog missing

Malden, MO

#7 Jun 21, 2012
Oh Yeah, she's just wonderful. Now, they have lost not one but TWO.
slim-white-dynom ite

Bellevue, WA

#8 Jun 21, 2012
how on gods green earth can they lose a dog if it is on the inside properly restrained???????? I wont b taken my dogs there 2 b groomed they may accidently on pusosely lose them!!!!!!
slim-white-dynom ite

Bellevue, WA

#9 Jun 21, 2012
I meant purposely

Kennett, MO

#11 Jun 21, 2012
who ever it was that lost there poodle there needs to get that doggie doo place shut down obviously thay are not fit to care for a pet for a short time while thay get groomed or what ever. a few weeks ago i seen them opening and closing the door one day and several dogs walked right out. and thay was chasing them dogs every where.
bicarbonate

United States

#12 Jun 21, 2012
its not lura its tonya sweet her boyfriend choked dogs and had to be removed from doggie do's the first dog they said was killed and put in the dumpster behind doggie do's and the second was killed in senath were toyna lives is the word. The city council last tuesday had a big fight were the chief laura's husband got very angrey the whole meeting was about the dog the man and woman went up there
lol

Malden, MO

#13 Jun 21, 2012
Yeah that was kept out of the paper, they don't want to public to know.
bob

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2012
if that was my dog they would be hell to pay. that's just bull crap.
info

Clarkton, MO

#15 Jun 21, 2012
Tell us all about council meeting and what was said. As for doggie done, I took mine in there and every animal dogs and cats were just running loose together. My guess is one animal killed the other.. I had Doberman in and cheif brought in police dog and run right up in the group with it. What you expect to happen. Not a matter of if but when it happens. Don't want my dog around bunch I don't know like that. Never know what they could have. Especially that fleabag police dog they payed way to much for.. Prolly came from the overpriced pound.
friend

Kennett, MO

#16 Jun 21, 2012
I have a hard time believing this. There are too many dogs running loose in Doggie Dos.
info

Clarkton, MO

#17 Jun 21, 2012
bicarbonate wrote:
its not lura its tonya sweet her boyfriend choked dogs and had to be removed from doggie do's the first dog they said was killed and put in the dumpster behind doggie do's and the second was killed in senath were toyna lives is the word. The city council last tuesday had a big fight were the chief laura's husband got very angrey the whole meeting was about the dog the man and woman went up there
Quit passing the Buck. Doesn't matter what happened. If your policy allows employees to have visitors or not and you weren't there to protect the dogs and visitor killed it your still liable for business security and safety. Maybe it was a robber. Try that one. Or crazed naked man on drugs. Liability still falls to you.
info

Clarkton, MO

#18 Jun 21, 2012
By the way right or wrong doesn't matter its the letter of the law, remember. Some laws are screwy but you people use to your advantage on others. Been there done that. Don't you wish you had not abused the power you had now and stood for right not revenue.
willis

Piggott, AR

#19 Jun 22, 2012
i took my dog there for a bath and dip i dont think she got either just sprayed her with some smell good my sister said her dogs have come back not so clean to i guess they know what dogs to wash
momma

Kennett, MO

#20 Jun 22, 2012
Our dogs are our babies. When we bring them in to be bathed and clipped we expect them to be treated as good as you would treat a child. Anything else is just unexceptable!
yeh buddy

Clarkton, MO

#21 Jun 22, 2012
Try to picture them as babysitters then think about your dog. JERRY SPRINGER, COPS COUCH, AND BONBON'S. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calvin Furlow 2 hr Penelope 3
Dawn Biggs 2 hr Penelope 2
Was there really a Jesus? 2 hr Guest 5
Play the Word Game (Jul '08) 6 hr Trouser Cough 4,656
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 6 hr Trouser Cough 1,244
4 Word Game (Jul '09) 6 hr Trouser Cough 4,308
gabby flood 7 hr Iknow 6
Round up by KPD today, taking the trash out. 9 hr guest 30
Kennett Dating
Find my Match