First Prev
of 5
Next Last
kennett girl

United States

#81 May 29, 2012
You go away... No one wants to hear you take up for child molesters. If you don't like what we have to say Don't read it.
Interesting

Clarkton, MO

#82 May 29, 2012
Kennett Girl- your no better.
kennett girl

United States

#83 May 30, 2012
of course you would say that.. But i am because i don't molest kids.
Interesting

Clarkton, MO

#84 May 30, 2012
wrong is wrong....your a prejudice self serving piece of human feces.
Wondering

United States

#85 May 31, 2012
S.abbott? As in Stephanie abbot?from caruthersville? The one who just got outta prison for murdering her husband? Wow she ain't got much room to talk if that is the same person ...y'all should google her name to find out for yourself the things she has done ....gosh the freaks in this world
legzzs

Memphis, TN

#86 Jun 4, 2012
I know sum of you people think just becuz he served time it makes it all better.... What if that happened to ur kids.... Hes a sick indiviual is all i can say.....
really

Navarre, FL

#87 Jun 6, 2012
people who dont know the facts about this situation should really learn to shut the hell up. where u there? did u see what happened? do u even know this man? wait i can answer all those questions for u, no. did any of u idiotic bashers ever stop to think that there is alot more to this story than what u know. and regardless of what u think u know he has served his time. he doesnt owe any of u an explanation or anything else. so unless u know what u r really talking about, do everyone a favor and shut the hell up!
sabbott

Dexter, MO

#88 Jun 10, 2012
i think who ever is talking what they dont know they need to know both sides of the story. he has done his time now let him live his life just like everyone else. if u r anyone else dont want to go to plaza that is good to they dont need ur bussiness and attitude as well
Nd hgt

El Monte, CA

#89 Jun 17, 2012
Hindi night4 juli
Always

Euless, TX

#90 Jul 5, 2012
He's not cute and looks very nasty. Yuck!!! All say this don't stop going to Tire Plaza because of Diety White Child Molester works there Go Because Johnny Adaway is a good man and takes care of his Customers.
Apple Bottom

Cape Girardeau, MO

#91 Jul 8, 2012
I was in plaza tire Saturday n Doyle what ever his name is thinks he a Smart Butt. Lol!!! Going when Johnny is working. Gray headed old looking monster is retarded as a Box of Rocks!!!
used to be customer

Dexter, MO

#92 Sep 23, 2012
I will NOT go back when Doyle is working. John is a good man. I will go when just John is there. I can't stand the way Doyle looks at people with kids.
Wondering

Cape Girardeau, MO

#93 Sep 24, 2012
used to be customer wrote:
I will NOT go back when Doyle is working. John is a good man. I will go when just John is there. I can't stand the way Doyle looks at people with kids.
Dont blame you it gives me the Creaps he needs ton find a new job
i agree

Dexter, MO

#94 Sep 25, 2012
He needs to find something away from the public.
vic newman

Sikeston, MO

#95 May 4, 2013
Where does he work He's got a debt to be payed I saw a guy beat him like dog when he was first at bonne terre n prison he still owes him info please so I can pass it on ty
american122

Kennett, MO

#96 May 5, 2013
Child molesters and rapeist do not deserve human rights

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You're Invited to Church! 40 min Pale Rider 3
Acts 8:12 55 min Pale Rider 3
Come to the Lord today! 1 hr Pale Rider 3
OTKR....Lets make a deal. 1 hr No2Jesus 13
John 5:40 1 hr Pale Rider 3
black guy in green caddillac 5 hr drama101 1
Dawn Biggs 10 hr angie 6

Freeze Warning for Dunklin County was issued at November 01 at 2:43AM CDT

Kennett Dating
Find my Match