I dont care

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I heard that the city council had a meeting Wednesday Night. And they hired Barry Tate Back as a patrolman.
just me

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

and the croked get crokeder
Blytheville knows

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

so it would seem what we have is, some new councilmen who havent been involved in City business very long at all, well since April, and they cant think for them selves but chose to listen to the Mayor. Who by the way has only been in office for a little over a year. Now the Mayor was a councilmen for awhile and always wanted things in Kennett to be the way they are in Blytheville, Paragould or Jonesboro you know where the Mayor has full control or shall I say power. This folks is just the tip of the iceburg for OUR town. Jake moved to town when (2006)I think, it was after his plan in Blytheville didnt pan out. I know 3 more Dept heads who better watch their back because he's not finished. Wonder which of his buddies he has lined up for what jobs we will see shortly. Take a stand and demand him to step down before he ruins OUR town.
OKKKKK

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

If he is back, he has lost his power and respect of the community. Just a figure head, maybe he can pitch his little fits and knock somemore holes in the walls.He is a high tempered,only my way, kind of guy.
Breezy

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Maybe they realized that they opened a door the wrong way jumped the gun a bit too fast before thinking the entire situation through. Thats what inexperiance will get along with lawsuits out butt!
DOC

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Blytheville knows wrote:
so it would seem what we have is, some new councilmen who havent been involved in City business very long at all, well since April, and they cant think for them selves but chose to listen to the Mayor. Who by the way has only been in office for a little over a year. Now the Mayor was a councilmen for awhile and always wanted things in Kennett to be the way they are in Blytheville, Paragould or Jonesboro you know where the Mayor has full control or shall I say power. This folks is just the tip of the iceburg for OUR town. Jake moved to town when (2006)I think, it was after his plan in Blytheville didnt pan out. I know 3 more Dept heads who better watch their back because he's not finished. Wonder which of his buddies he has lined up for what jobs we will see shortly. Take a stand and demand him to step down before he ruins OUR town.
Away hell, your an idiot. Let him get rid of the bastards. Can't hurt to get rid of the corruption and strike a little fear in the rest. Which Dept are you head of. I he hope this is sherriff Dept and he gets rid of all management there and starts from scratch. Bye Bob, Wally and the rest. After they are out do an audit on everything Jake. Although we wont be paying their wages we could prolly offer free room and board at the jail if you do that. LOL. I hope Jake didn't hire that idiot back and if he did I hope the leash is extremely short because of his atitude in the streets toward people. He will abuse any position. Wont be hard to prove his stepping over the line though with his recent outbursts. I see lawsuits a coming. Still need to audit all business of his old office for criminal and civil liabilities.
class

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Blytheville knows wrote:
The Mayor hasn't lived in Blytheville since 8th grade..? What are you talking about?
Grapevine

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

Breezy wrote:
Maybe they realized that they opened a door the wrong way jumped the gun a bit too fast before thinking the entire situation through. Thats what inexperiance will get along with lawsuits out butt!
Actually I heard it was the old council members that changed their original votes. So maybe it isn't about inexperience. Looks to me like a decision was made & some old council members fell into the same "good old boy" garbage that's gone on too long. If they voted to terminate him because of serious issues & didn't stay true to their beliefs on it, why on earth would they feel confident in his ability to return to the PD in any position? The details should be shared with the public. More importantly if the old council or anyone knew of these things in the past & looked they other way they should be held accountable.
wow

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

It's pretty sad when one maybe 2 of the officers that he works with and thought was good friends is on here starting shit on him and trying to make him look bad. That is pitiful !
Town crier

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

I dont care wrote:
I heard that the city council had a meeting Wednesday Night. And they hired Barry Tate Back as a patrolman.
that what I heard. Council needs to come clean to public who voted and pays taxes!
Wow

Malden, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Judged:

He did it to his self, didn't need any help. If the shoe fits wear it.
Friend

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

DOC wrote:
<quoted text>Away hell, your an idiot. Let him get rid of the bastards. Can't hurt to get rid of the corruption and strike a little fear in the rest. Which Dept are you head of. I he hope this is sherriff Dept and he gets rid of all management there and starts from scratch. Bye Bob, Wally and the rest. After they are out do an audit on everything Jake. Although we wont be paying their wages we could prolly offer free room and board at the jail if you do that.

LOL. I hope Jake didn't hire that idiot back and if

he did I hope the leash is extremely short
because of his atitude in the streets toward
people. He will abuse any position. Wont be hard
to prove his stepping over the line though with
his recent outbursts. I see lawsuits a coming. Still
need to audit all business of his old office for
criminal and civil liabilities.
The city council doesn't have anything to do with the sheriff's dept!
Town crier

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
The city council doesn't have anything to do with the sheriff's dept!
Th1214at is correct. City has policedept. County has sheriff
DOC

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2012

Yes, but powers that be are invested and controlling all. Clean em up.

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

I dont care wrote:
what a joke from chief to patrolman, sounds like he for demoted and some things are being swept under the rug. Council members are making a big joke of it..
for the record

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Let's get one thing clear here. The mayor can't clean up the Sheriff's Office because the Sheriff is an elected COUNTY official. The Mayor is an elected CITY official. I know some folks like to air their gripes and grievences here on topix. But please at least have enough sense to know what you are talking about.
Citizen

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

for the record wrote:
Let's get one thing clear here. The mayor can't clean up the Sheriff's Office because the Sheriff is an elected COUNTY official. The Mayor is an elected CITY official. I know some folks like to air their gripes and grievences here on topix. But please at least have enough sense to know what you are talking about.
. Amen! Thank you! You cannot reason with or educate most topix users.
kennett citizen

Kennett, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
what a joke from chief to patrolman, sounds like he for demoted and some things are being swept under the rug. Council members are making a big joke of it..
Tate and most of our council are so crooked they have to screw thier pants on and have strained vision from looking so hard for the next victims to con so they can rob the poor to profit the council members.
Hmmmmmm

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Oh my God I hope this isn't true, but it is that's some BULLSHIT!!! Why bring him back???? As soon as this is confirmed , we need to blow up the phones at city hall demanding answers. Sorry waste of skin (lots and lots and LOTS of skin) should be in jail himself at this point, NOT working for one - AGAIN!
Citizen

Campbell, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Judged:

Outraged I meant . Strength in numbers with valid concerns not topix groupers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Kennett Forum right now

Search the Kennett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
David & Becky Christain 19 min cool dude 9
Hebrews 4:15 47 min Question 10
ulanda kay kevitt (Jul '12) 48 min Hope 5
needing a good mechanic that won't cheat me (Sep '13) 48 min Hands down 13
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dawg Rules 92,285
All the charity work an atheist does 2 hr Trumping Superstition 22
kenneth gray (Jun '13) 6 hr IKnow 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kennett Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE