First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bbq-er

Victoria, TX

#1 Apr 20, 2008
Can anyone tell me if the Marrows still builds the bbq rotisserie grills?? Or if anyone has one they want to part with...looking for the small one that is built on the trailer...thanks in advance!!!
bbq-er

Hiram, OH

#3 Apr 21, 2008
Hung Too Low wrote:
Do you know that the Marrow shop is on the first gravel road just past the last Floodway bridge going towards Hayti. They have their name on the side of the shop.
Thanks, always thought they were down NN for some reason......just curious if they are still building 'em, or if anyone has one they would part with......
home

Lincoln, NE

#4 Apr 21, 2008
bbq-er wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, always thought they were down NN for some reason......just curious if they are still building 'em, or if anyone has one they would part with......
yes
birdwatcher

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Apr 21, 2008
yes, you can call John Ed he is in the phone book. Can't go wrong with a Marrow grill!!
birdwatcher

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Apr 21, 2008
it is NN highway by the way
kinfolk to him

Versailles, MO

#7 Apr 21, 2008
he lives on NN highway but his shop is on the county rd that runs along the floodways off of hwy 412. his home number is in the book or if u cant reach him im sure any bar b que place u got to has one of his grills ans knows how to get ahold of him. u sure wont be sorry for purchasing one of his grills but might be a waiting periond he is usually backed up with orders
bbq-er

Hiram, OH

#8 Apr 21, 2008
kinfolk to him wrote:
he lives on NN highway but his shop is on the county rd that runs along the floodways off of hwy 412. his home number is in the book or if u cant reach him im sure any bar b que place u got to has one of his grills ans knows how to get ahold of him. u sure wont be sorry for purchasing one of his grills but might be a waiting periond he is usually backed up with orders
thank you very much.....I have used one of his grills in the past and know a couple of guys in Kennett that have one, and I WANT ONE, I got his phone number off one of the grills, but haven't been able to reach him yet. I was hoping that he hadn't quit making them, or find someone that was willing to give one up....hahahahahaha
the marrows girlfriend

Fairmont, WV

#9 Apr 21, 2008
yes he is still making them his hours are from 8am to 5pm and the number is 573- seven five seven-6954
Kenny

United States

#11 Apr 21, 2008
yes they still make them.like she said 8-5 ED and Eddie.u better hurry up and get on the list if its not to late already.they build them for half a year.573 seven five seven 6954.
MKD

United States

#12 Apr 21, 2008
yes ED and Eddie still build them.she give u the number above.im ed's other son.
BBQ King

Traverse City, MI

#13 Apr 21, 2008
Ed Marrow is the way to go, but be prepared for a wait. Last toime I visited, tey told me there was a 2-4 month waiting list.

But they are WELL WORTH IT!
hey

Fairmont, WV

#14 Apr 21, 2008
What is Eddie (the son) doing now? Last time I heard he was living by the shop. Has he remarried? Just wondering how he is doing now.
hey

Fairmont, WV

#15 Apr 21, 2008
Where is Eddie (the son) these days. Quite a while back he was living out by the shop. Has he remarried? Just wondering how he's doing now.
hey

Fairmont, WV

#16 Apr 21, 2008
Oops! Didn't mean to repeat myself. The first post wasn't showing up when I typed in the second post.
the marrows girlfriend

Fairmont, WV

#17 Apr 21, 2008
no he isnt married but has a girlfriend he has been with for 2 yrs and we are doin very good he stays in kennett with me
the marrows girlfriend

Fairmont, WV

#18 Apr 21, 2008
he is doin great he stays in kennett with his girlfriend of 2 yrs and we are very happy
bbq-er

Victoria, TX

#19 Apr 21, 2008
Thank all of you very much for your replies, I'll be calling!!!!
hey

Fairmont, WV

#20 Apr 21, 2008
the marrows girlfriend wrote:
he is doin great he stays in kennett with his girlfriend of 2 yrs and we are very happy
Glad to hear Eddie is doing well. He was always such a sweet guy and a cutie! Didn't mean to strike a nerve "girlfriend". Hope you're treating him good and I hope you're a good, upstanding person.
the marrows girlfriend

Fairmont, WV

#21 Apr 21, 2008
didnt strike any nerves just answering your question and thanks for askin
Bob Slayton

Smyrna, TN

#22 Oct 30, 2011
I have a 4ft Marrow grill on wheels if you are still looking?
bbq-er wrote:
Can anyone tell me if the Marrows still builds the bbq rotisserie grills?? Or if anyone has one they want to part with...looking for the small one that is built on the trailer...thanks in advance!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kennett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play the Word Game (Jul '08) 32 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,684
4 Word Game (Jul '09) 32 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,333
Hot new girl always driving red truck 59 min stud 6
allen branum shoots wife (May '14) 1 hr Aholes 110
reward 1 hr Tuck 12
Branum Disposal Service 2 hr Have a heart 2
|keep a word, drop a word game| (Jul '11) 4 hr SLY WEST 1,280
Kennett Dating
Find my Match

Kennett People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kennett News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kennett

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
NFL Predictions Week 12: Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 5:45 AM
Raiders vs. Chiefs Preview and Prediction
NBC Sports 6:38 AM
Former Rams and Ravens center making special deliveries
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 12: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Chiefs vs. Raiders
NBC Sports 1:02 PM
Zuerlein's kicking key to victory over Broncos - NBC Sports