Contact the FOX 4 Problem Solvers

Full story: Fox4KC 153
FOX 4 Problem Solvers takes news reporting to the next level. The Problem Solvers are saving you money, exposing fraud and taking your side when you have no one else to turn to. Full Story
Stephon jackson

United States

#87 Mar 2, 2012
Im young student at Jccc I was rencetly walking and catching the bus however I save up a 1000 dollars and I went to EZ credit auto sales on 2000 truman, rd kansas city mo 64127 in purchase a car after purchasing the car I had 3 major problems with the car less than 3 weeks my car never got fix n the refuse to give me another car n would not give me my down payment nor be helpful can you please help me so that I can countiue goin to college as well as school
Logical Question

Sedalia, MO

#88 Mar 2, 2012
Stephon jackson wrote:
Im young student at Jccc I was rencetly walking and catching the bus however I save up a 1000 dollars and I went to EZ credit auto sales on 2000 truman, rd kansas city mo 64127 in purchase a car after purchasing the car I had 3 major problems with the car less than 3 weeks my car never got fix n the refuse to give me another car n would not give me my down payment nor be helpful can you please help me so that I can countiue goin to college as well as school
College is apparently not doing much good for your writing skills. You need to get your money back from JCCC as well.
And apparently your high school was a total failure in teaching you basic grammar. Perhaps the taxpayers are owed a refund for the education funding that has obviously been wasted.
Jesse

Chicago, IL

#89 Mar 2, 2012
Huh
Candi

United States

#90 Apr 29, 2012
My buildn is infested with bed bugs n roaches n my apt manager isnt do nething about it ... I have 2 small children ... A 6 month old n a 1 yr old ... Plz help ...
jezel

United States

#92 May 8, 2012
My uncle is in deep nd of med. help he has bn to 5 diff. hospitals none will help him he has what they say is a cyst on the rght side of his neck it is making it hard for him to breath and hear what can we possible do
lost a found

United States

#93 May 14, 2012
Im a 24 yr old African American women who has been self accounted for since they age of 12 . Presently i been applying to every job i can via here and Other states surrounding areas . I Haven't been able to,pay my rent are light bill in 2months now im facing enviction and Haven't had lights in a week im not,looking for hand OUT Just a postive role Model pls pls pls if one person OUT thr reading This i just guidance
KC Chick

Kansas City, MO

#94 May 21, 2012
Abigail wrote:
I need help I live in riverside MO at North crest apartments My 5 year old daughter keeps getting sick because of the mold in the ceiling and the walls; we contacted management they just cam down and painted over the mold that started to appear in my daughters room,but my daughter is now taking alergi medication it is not helping so my boyfriend and I went out and bought a big air purifier. Thats just the major thing wrong with the apartment we have only lived here since the end of July every thing is falling apart in this apartment they refuse to fix/replace. We pay $620 for a 2 bedroom & den. My boyfriend went to the office and told the manager we would like a different apartment they said we would have to pay another deposit and $600 transfer fee & sign another year lease. I just dont know what to do. PLEASE HELP
Honestly if u can get a sample of the mold and have it checked out and then make copies and send them in to the health department and tell them whats going on the CDC probably will be making a call to ur land lord.. black mold can kill u and since they painted over the mold shows that they know there is a problem but dont want to take care of it... i hope u get some help but this is a start for u. take care.
KC Chick

Kansas City, MO

#95 May 21, 2012
Tracy Beck wrote:
This is in regaurd to Jackson Hewitt off on North oak Trafficway I did my taxes with then i paid them four hundred dollars to do my taxes and to get my check in 7 to 13 days Jackson Hewitt knowingly let us file our taxes knowing that it would take twenty one days to get the check. T he irs had told everyone that between certain weeks of Jan. and Feb. that there would be a delay I have called the corpoate office to file a complaint and they tell me because that office is independantly owned there is nothing they can do. I am wondering how many other people have had the same problem paying for a sevice that they did not recieve. I need some help please contact me
In the first place start shopping around for a cheaper price next time... and for ur refund... everyones was late this year not just urs. and its ur fault u payed them 400.00 should have went to H & R block or do it online there is free places that do them.
KC Chick

Kansas City, MO

#96 May 21, 2012
thumper48 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also a foster mother to some of the puppies from Halo Animal Rescue. The puppies came to me filthy, sick and without being wormed or given vacinations. They were sick with Giardia and should have been taken to a vet when she first got them from the puppy mill. It was 5 days before she did anything about it and they still have not been wormed or had vacinations. She does charge $350 for the puppies and is trying to adopt them out in that shape. She is lazy and only in it for the money. She sent food with them that looked like it had been swept off the floor with straw and dirt in it. I wish I knew how to shut her down so the puppies could go to a reputable Rescue. Can anyone help??
call animal humane assoc. take pictures and videos of animals turn her in to animal control but be warned most of them may be put down if u do that so would be bast to contact other rescues places and ask them for advice.
Debbie Kendrick

Jefferson City, MO

#97 May 29, 2012
Anyone else have problems with Bob Hamilton Plumbing. We called them out to fix out A.C. on Sunday May 27th 2012. They came out and told us that the freeon was out and we needed it refilled.He checked for leaks and said there were none detected. James then tried to sale us other packages for up to $1200. We told him all we wanted was to fix our a.c. He then filled up the freeon but could not tell us how much he put in just that it would cost $580.00. After we paid him he left within 1 hour there was no freeon left. Our house was hotter than it was when he got there.

We called in and complanined and they told us they would send someone back out that night but because we had refused to by one of the packages it would be our responsibilty. No one showed back up that night. The next morning we called them back and they told us they would send someone back out. Well guess what there was no freeon left. And now there was a huge hole in the lines. So now this was going to cost u s over $1000.00 to fix and repair. He told me that we should think about buying a new a.c. that would cost us about $3000. Our a.c. was only 6 years old and he told us it should last for 15 years. He did take off the cost of the first charge. He fixed it and refilled told us there was no sign of any leaks and that this leak could have been there for a while. Even though he told us there was no leak. We decided to go for a drive and try and cool off. Came back a few hours later and guess what no freeon. It had leaked out again. We called them back on Monday night to let them know it still was not working. They told us they would sent someone out to look at it. I told the lady that i was not paying anymore money to fix it. All i ever wanted was to fix the a.c. Well it is Tuesday May 29th at 3:00pm still have not had a returned call. I did call another a.c. co who will be at our house at 5:00 to look at it. And i did stop payment on the checks i had given them. Un real. Channel 4 please help me get the bill cleared and stop this from happening to someone else.
anthony long

El Monte, CA

#99 May 31, 2012
Dick wrote:
<quoted text> I bet this woman is a real lard bucket.
as are you and ur mouth
love cooking

United States

#100 Jun 9, 2012
Suzie qs smokehouse will not pay there employees i Am still waitin to get paid
Tim Pafford

Independence, MO

#103 Jun 30, 2012
The Platte County Police department is refusing to release video footage of a police stop that was beyond corruption. They claim no video was at the scene, but often referred to the camera several times during my interaction with them.

(At one instance they pulled me over to a camera to tape my reactions to questioning and even this video "doesn't exist".). Please help me get the video.

I'd you can help me in any way I need your help so that I do not loose my ability to care for my family.
leeshana

Independence, MO

#104 Jul 12, 2012
My tooth broke off because of something rock like in my McDonald's MC double. Because I don't have the rock like item I may not be compensated. I do however have two witnesses that can cooberate my story. I also have the piece of broken tooth n the receipt I received with my order. If I am not compensated for my injury and pain and suffering That is wrong unfair and unacceptable.I need legal help but do not know where to look. Someone please help me.
dead limbs hanging

Blue Springs, MO

#106 Jul 24, 2012
On Julhe called and told me the radiaror y 11, 2012, J.D. Professional tree service arrived at my home at approx.8:30am. Started their work,seemed to be almost finished and one of the owners, Drew Emerson knocked on my door and asked me to take a look and make sure things were to my satisfaction. After going out in my yard I noticed a medium size dead limb and several small limbs still in my tree, I commented on them and he told me that would be taken care of before they lowered the bucket truck. A little while later the bucket truck came down and they all left, I caught Drew Emerson as he was leaving my street. To pay him, taking for grantid that the job was complete. Walking back to my house I noticed the limd was still there and called him on the phone. He offered me a 10 or 15 dollar refund or come back and finish the job. I asked the job be finished and he said he would get back over in the afternoon, telling him thanks and ending our call. About 3 pm he called and said the radiator hose had broken and would come out early the next week. Since then I have called several times to set up an appt and my calls are ignored. I also called the other owner with no return call. They have cashed my 400.00 dollar check and I still have limbs hanging from my tree. Can you help me out?
Thank you
Cindy
Royce

Bellevue, WA

#107 Sep 5, 2012
we are dealing with a slum lord that constintly ask's us for money, and when other's that lve here and us give him he go's and buy's beer. he wont fix anything. we have electrical wire's exosed i our home, no roof in the bed room's, th cabnet's our falling down, toilet's our over flowing. my 3 year old son was almost shocked by oe of many outlet's with no cover, and he want to try and throw everyone out that want give him anymore money. my daughter was nearly hit in the head by one of the cabnit's, the roof is also caveing in. he has other people he rent's to, to fill out his lease's i can really use the problem solver's help. ( the build is even unsafe to live in, exspecially for children) thankyou.... his adress i 1110 s. home 64050 independence mo, we live in apt. B
Rebecca

Fairview Heights, IL

#108 Oct 22, 2012
I work in a group home with 3 special needs ladies. I work there almost 2 years. I knew provider came in last February called special neighbors. Due to the supervisor not liking me or another staff member she she tried to get us out of the group home because she was not doing her job. And how is it that she could mentally abuse 1 of the ladies in the group home and get her to go Along with her to getting me out of the group home with writing her with sweets and treats. Now there are strangers around to the ladies I cannot speak for themselves and are pretty much neglected not paid attention to. The home is the mass and the ladies are neglected. 1 of the special needs ladies even answer the front door do to a visitor knocking and the staff was nowhere to be found. That members are letting their family in the group home and taking their pets in a group home. Special neighbors do not care about the ladies in at home 2 of the ladies are very afraid of new people. What can I do to make sure that these ladies have the care that they need since the company special neighbors does not care. They have temporary staffing there that are new to the home and don't have a clue about the ladies. And they also have 1 woman working up to 60 hours of overtime or more. How is it possible that they can go buy a special needs a woman saying she doesn't want that staff person there. Someone needs to investigate special neighbors and the conditions of the group home
Sunny Bailey

Garden City, MO

#109 Nov 5, 2012
My boyfriend of 2 years has a 2 almost 3 year old son, Heath. On June 20th 2012, Heath was beatin by his moms boyfriend, John Bryant. We live in Vernon County. As of Tuesday, October 30th, John Bryant got away with nothing but a slap on the wrist. They lowered his Class C felony to a Class A misdemeanor and only gave him 2 years probation. Heaths mom is still living with the guy and around him all the time but we are expected to let Heath still go around her. We need help seeking justice for Heath since obviously our Judicial system won't
Oh My

Sedalia, MO

#110 Nov 5, 2012
Sunny Bailey wrote:
My boyfriend of 2 years has a 2 almost 3 year old son, Heath. On June 20th 2012, Heath was beatin by his moms boyfriend, John Bryant. We live in Vernon County. As of Tuesday, October 30th, John Bryant got away with nothing but a slap on the wrist. They lowered his Class C felony to a Class A misdemeanor and only gave him 2 years probation. Heaths mom is still living with the guy and around him all the time but we are expected to let Heath still go around her. We need help seeking justice for Heath since obviously our Judicial system won't
Since you don't want to use legal process, your only option is to get in contact with The A-Team...
Justin Donaldson

United States

#111 Nov 14, 2012
States all across the country are filing petitions to withdraw their state out of the Union, allowing the states to govern themselves. As of yesterday, I started a petition for the state of Kansas. I need 150 signatures before the petition will be able to be view by anyone in the country at www.whitehouse.gov . Once it is posted for the country to see, we will need 25,000 signatures by December 12, 2012 in order to force the president to respond. If you feel the same way I do, please go to http://wh.gov/9sUK and place your electronic signature. Texas already has over 25,000 signatures. Over half of the country has similar petitions going right now. If you are as frustrated by this years election as I am, please take a minute and sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 8 min ammo troop 445
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 48 min Officer Cartman 2,708
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Republitard 96,925
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Los Angeles 19,209
Ukraine lawmakers ratify landmark deal with Europe 17 hr DYING RUSSIA 1
Brothers Word MC (Sep '11) 20 hr Independent 66
gypsy aces mc - kc (Dec '11) 22 hr Joe 22
•••
•••
•••

Kansas City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE