Morning Show's Facebook Page Registers Its 4,000th Fan

Full story: Fox4KC

On August 10, 2009, the FOX 4 Morning Show registered its 4,000th fan on its FacebookFan Page.
Comments
81 - 98 of 98 Comments Last updated Nov 25, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Raytown Resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

The Ask A Lawyer phone number is NOT working!!! Please give the correct one, I have a question.....
Thanks!
Angelee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

So, where are all the snotty comments about Mark?
ronald

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

loren u r so beautiful please comit on the show if u read this i dont think im facebooking right thank u for being part of my morning u make my day
Brenda Reed Carlson

Paola, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Can you post a picture of the unique looking hail you aired this morning?
Mother Mary

Ottawa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2010

Watch you guys every day, faithfully... Too bad Channel 5 is going to Spring Hill High School, and get this story out....but I am loyal to you, and thought I would pass it on to you...

Dylynn Renee Watterson Born February 16, 2009

Dylynn Renee Watterson was born 9 weeks premature. She weighed 3 lbs. 4 oz. Her parents are Dave and Heather Watterson.. She was born with several medical issues and remained in the NICU at Overland Park Regional for 7 weeks. Dylynn was born with a mass on the lower end of her spine that tethered and fused the spinal cord to the spinal column.

In July of 2009, Dylynn had spinal surgery at KU Med. Then, in December of 2009, Dylynn had her right kidney removed.

On March 1, 2010, Dylynn went to Children’s Mercy Hospital for a scheduled CT scan on her liver and due to complications was admitted to the hospital. After several weeks of low oxygen levels, Dylynn was admitted to the PICU (Pediatric Intensive Care Unit) at CMH. Two days later she had to have CPR, twice. She was put on the ECMO, which is a lung and heart bypass machine that allowed her heart and lungs to rest. After 7 days on the machine she was weaned off. She still receives support from a ventilator and is taking one day at a time. The Doctors are doing more tests and studies to treat her for pulmonary hypertension, but until they can figure out the cause and treatment she will remain at CMH, in the PICU.
As of May 06th, Dylynn has Pneumonia, and is receiving antibiotics for this.

Her parents, grandparents, family and friends continue to help support and fight for her. A donation account has been set up in Dylynns name at any US Bank.

Dave and Heather are now staying in the Ronald McDonald House at CMH. They are out of any personal/sick or vacation time, and will not be reimbursed for time lost. Their employers have been very tolerant and sympathetic. A very good chance their insurance will max out. Dave and Heather will have been married 2 years in September 2010.

We thank everyone for all of their support and prayers.

WATTERSON ~ JEAN ~ VANDAELE
Karen Crews

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2010

I love watching Fox 4 they are always on top of things
ela

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2010

my god tell them people that the grass will grow again,and if they r not happy they can move rockfest and all the 50000 people and their money to kansas speedway hmmmmmm thats a thought huh .Unfortunatly it rained so what and then the city is not paying for the grass seeds anyway 98.9 is doing it so they all need to calm down jeezzzze.
Rayshonette miller

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2010

my sister tina latimer was on your station as giving her story on the stevens johnsons syndrome- iwas lookung for her story on my computer from work and cannot seem to locate it.my sister went through a terrible ordeal with this condition it was very hurtful to me as a sister she is not quite the same her memory seems to be affected,her skin on her body left blotches her toenails and fingernails have come off and etcd.... iam very upset that the drs. and Pharmecuticals can take this so very lightly!!!!!!!!!i bet if it was one of the members of their family members they would go to great lengths to get an apology or whatever! Thank you fand sinceely upset family member,The basketball player is getting reconized for his condition,why not my sister!?
Gretchen Culp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

Hey guys! I came in on the last part of when you were talking about host families for foreign exchange students and I was wondering if you could send me the link? Please! Thanks so much! I love watching you guys!! You do such a great job!
cindy rader

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2010

I always watch your news it's the best in town
tom hurst

Rolla, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

i truly believe that all of you to be able to pass the other "lame" local stations witb their fluff. goo luck to you. leslie carto is first calls as are the other people on the weeken newscasts. i was in radio as a dj in phoenix and and dallas int the 1980's. you cut past the simplistic while offering the metro options. you mix it up well. and congratulations to leslie and karli. you do a wonderful job. don't ever believe that your newscasts go unwatched or unappreciated. you are extremely fine. you don't read the news, you deliver it.
Blogme1

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2010

Why is the crew at the morning show so focused on the grass at RockFest. When you bunch of bozos cause RockFest to be denied a permit next year are you going to be able to come up with the kind of funds they do to support the Liberty Memorial ?
This is so very obviously a FOX station.
Lynn Alexander

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2010

My husband and I just returned from Israel...took flat donnie along and have a pic of him floating in the Dead Sea :) How do I get it to you? Lost my camera and memory card so the only place I have it is on facebook... Thanks, Lynn
joel lucio

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

I disagree with the way Arizona is handling the immigration issues it is having. I know there can be better ways to handle this, if the people who have been appointed to make these laws would just take there time and not take the easy way out. Im not sure if they realize this law will affect human beings who for the most part are just looking for work. This is America after all not Iraq.
Gail

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2010

Lori Patterson was reporting this morning about Firefest in Independence, mo and said that if you have "Little Boys" bring them out. You might want to tell Lori that little girls like fire trucks as well
Laurie Heimsoth

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2010

Dear Don can you please tell me what the bright orange light was going across the sky last night about 900 it was going super fast and i wondered if it was a ufo thanks laurie
Eddie Frazell

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2010

My wife and I have watched channel 4 news for years. And last night we were rather pissed off. First of all I understand the need to let folks know about the elections. But for a hour and a half. I find that really annoying. Wasn't there anything else going on in KC besides the elections for a 1 1/2hrs. The only thing that seemed to do us any good was the weather. The weather team you have there are great. Always on time and pretty accurate. The morning show you have, we love. Always entertaining, makes us laugh. So I had to get on my computer to find out what was going on in KC, while listening to the election crap over and over again. I did turn the TV off. My wife and I are more than likely not watch the 9pm news again. But for Mark, Lauren, and Don. We'll be there for you guys in the morning.
Thanks
Eddie Frazell.
Rosemary

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

I would like to know where Bill Hilbrink is now? It is like he just disappeared.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 51 min uuuhhhh 1,184
pitbull puppies for sale $200 1 hr philphil3100 1
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,776
grey goose 3 hr Enter username 3
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Chuck 18,763
I hate kansas city, missouri (Jun '10) 6 hr Annonymous 145
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 11 hr Tommy 6,928

Search the Kansas City Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Kansas City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••