Police Investigate Possible Connection Between Raytown Murder, ...

Full story: Fox4KC 428
Police said on Friday that they're looking into a possible connection between the murder of a woman in her driveway in Raytown and a shooting last night. Full Story
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
stacy

Kansas City, MO

#1 Feb 26, 2010
sad what a wonderful mother
blessed

Kansas City, KS

#2 Feb 26, 2010
i hope theres no connection for the sake of the shooter why continue to be a heartless coward,are you n a mission for a purpose,i guess so you already sold your soul to the devil.you already caused enough grief please just let the family be
raytown women

Kansas City, KS

#3 Feb 26, 2010
what in the world is going.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#4 Feb 26, 2010
Shu's brother Thomas Jr. is out on bail for burglary charges less than a month ago. He has a long criminal history. Their father should be in jail on felony burglary convictions, a prior felon. There was an allegation "Shu" was involved in the death of a child's father and involved in burglary. Now this. Sounds like a family ring to me.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#5 Feb 26, 2010
blessed wrote:
i hope theres no connection for the sake of the shooter why continue to be a heartless coward,are you n a mission for a purpose,i guess so you already sold your soul to the devil.you already caused enough grief please just let the family be
Now you are praying for the right soul.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#6 Feb 26, 2010
The father that was allegedly "set up" was Jonathan T. Silas. The poster making tha allegation was referred to by someone posing as a family member as "Mahdia". All ALLEGED.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#7 Feb 26, 2010
...and the shooting was in front of mamma Arthurine's house. Don't know who the victims are yet.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#8 Feb 26, 2010
Wait!!!! Thomas Sr. does appear to be detained on $100k cash only bond and is awaiting trial. Interstingly in November of 2009 he was charged with the followingin addition to the dozens of others:

Tampering With a Victim/Witness or Attmpt Tampering w/Victim in a Felony Prosecution { Felony C RSMo: 575.270 }

By the way, to all those paranoid criminals and family (most likely one in the same) that thought Bil was a cop: Ever heard of CaseNet? I would have thought so as often as you are in court. Hilarious, they ran like a bunch of thugs when the Police pull up in the hood.

I too wonder what is going on here. Are they getting rid of witnesses in preparation for Sr. and Jr.s trials?????????

Just keeping it interesting.
curious

Overland Park, KS

#9 Feb 26, 2010
Bill since you are dealing some people that are not on your level and your dropping
names dont think this a waist of your time.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2010
curious wrote:
Bill since you are dealing some people that are not on your level and your dropping
names dont think this a waist of your time.
Trust me, not a waste of time.

So Michael Dorch was arrested with Thomas Senior back in April and filed a motion to get his bond reduced. He was successful and is out right now as a free man on bond. Wonder where he has been over the past few days?
young lady

Kansas City, MO

#11 Feb 26, 2010
It is so sad that so many people are dead.I know Shu from school and she was a nice person.I loved her smile I hope God help the police find out what is going on.
kim

Kansas City, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2010
where is Micheal Dorch? Bill
hope is best

Shawnee, KS

#13 Feb 26, 2010
Bill wrote:
...and the shooting was in front of mamma Arthurine's house. Don't know who the victims are yet.
Bill Can you Please Stay out they buisness you must be bored or have no life but what i think is that this is your Job you Get Paid for doing this stuff maybe a Prosecutor or maybe even Someone who are looking for information to try and ruin someone Please State Your name or Reveal a face and obviously you know Something we dont because how would you know arthurine still lives there She could have Moved ? is this an Job of your or Do you know this family Because trust i been on Case Net before and unless you have a Code you dont Get too See all this stuff so tell us something that we Dont know about i hate having to play the Guessing Games with people that Comments on every Blog that is Posted on here and i did do my own investigation i think im correct because only certain people can have this type of information and actually if you knew so Much iff only you knew the truth why you Speaking on peoples names you never know where they are and who they really is :) so think twice about what you are doing and Reveal your self like i said i think this is your JOB too keep it interesting or Just a Prosecutor maybe even there a connection with you and some other things and you neeed to get updated on information cause i know its old and trust i know!
So Sorry

Blue Springs, MO

#14 Feb 26, 2010
This just keeps getting worse. I would not want to be living next to them... God Bless all the Simmons Family.
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#15 Feb 26, 2010
Why do you need my name or need to know why I do what I do? I am not part of any government agency. That's all you need to know.
Kay J

Armonk, NY

#16 Feb 26, 2010
Actually on the contrary, you can see a lot of information on Case Net....
Bill

Kansas City, MO

#17 Feb 26, 2010
kim wrote:
where is Micheal Dorch? Bill
He filed a motion last year to reduce his bond to $49k and the judge granted that motion. He is likely out running the streets awaiting the trial which keeps getting pushed out.
Twin City

Kansas City, MO

#18 Feb 26, 2010
Really everybody is arguing over what or if she did all this crime (with or without )family and friends we can't judge her. I know I can't because I didn't know her or even meet her. So people who never meet her can't judge her either.Sorry thats the fact. Way it seem but the new facts that she didn't have any crimal record.That didn't give any one to coward shot this women( front or back) in front of her children and other family children and the bus driver. That is more sicking then anything that a person would do that.If you don't like someone you do have to be around that person or talk to them either get real here. People do need to go up and stop the killing .So far that I know Raytown had a older (church store)couple beating so bad and kill and the girlfriend and boyfriend and her 2 little nephew kill and now this lady kill.Why over what is the answer I would like to know.Why kill someone or somebody. What is going on in their head to KILL or Take someone else life.IF you have read their is a mother who daughter doesn't want to leave her mothers side because she doesn't want to get shot and her mother is now taking her daughter to school that breaks my heart to hear that as a mother myself . She has to live this for a long time because she witness a shooting in front of her and what about all the other children and as well as the bus driver and this lady children.My prayers are with this children and bus driver .Hopefully they will get help and talk about it instead of keeping inside. Also let this lady Rest In Peace . Watch out for each other and have a neighborhood watch alot of neighborhood has one and if you see someone who you never seen in the neighborhood call the Police.IT for safety for your family and as well as for you neighbors. Let your family or friends or neighbor know when you are going away even if its a day and let them know who can come and what color and make of the car/truck that person is driving.Safety first.That enough of my thoughts for now.
blessed

Blue Springs, MO

#19 Feb 26, 2010
@ Bill... ur right ur probably not a government official ur just a straight up SNITCH!!!!
blessed

Blue Springs, MO

#20 Feb 26, 2010
@ Bill & Kay J...i use Casenet everyday and it DOES NOT tell u how much a persons bond is or anything like that so it must be in black in white...@ Bill...SNITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kansas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr FOX knews 19,466
Outlaw Bikers (Aug '13) 18 hr im from Kentucky 9
looking 4 ole friend (Nov '12) 20 hr Walter 16
NO CANADA OIL to TX-OK! Thu NO CANADA OIL TO ... 1
Natural, Organic Freshly Prepared Meals Delivered Thu azouiden 1
Bill Self kansas basket ball Wed guess who 1
Free carpet cleaning. Tue RhodsKrby 1
Kansas City Dating
Find my Match

Kansas City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kansas City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kansas City