Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2011

Judged:

The defamation of a lawful citizen who exercises his God-given right of freedom of thought is a crime – it is called “defamation of character.” Telling lies about a citizen in order to discredit him is called “deceit with the intent to defraud.” Meeting with and sharing information with known terrorist networks (such as the Mossad and the ADl) is a criminal act called “Conspiracy against the State.” Sending agents to the door with the intent to entrap an otherwise lawful citizen in a crime is called “criminal entrapment.” Organizing protests of disorderly people who block streets, sidewalks and entryways to public buildings is in fact, a crime! Recording a lawful citizen covertly is a felony in the State of Montana. Sending known criminals by way of affiliates out to assault, steal or vandalize the property of one of our citizens is a crime as is investigating a citizen without a crime being first committed. These crimes and many others, I have seen with my own eyes and have many witnesses and a multitude of other evidence that I believe will substantiate my claim. I say that these crimes were committed by the Montana Human Rights Network, Travis McAdam and his associates and I intend to prove it!
Our Human Rights are already guaranteed by our lawful government. This places the MHRN on the outset as an unsanctioned and unprovisioned illegal organization.
It is with no other agenda that I pursue my claim than to keep the laws that have always been there to preserve us and to restore the peace in the land and the property to the rightful owners – that we all may live as God intended for us to live. Your Friend in Jesus Christ, Karl Gharst
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

Oh boo hoo! Did the widdle Nazi get his feelings hurt?
Karl Gharst

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

All society suffers when criminals get their way! That's why we are doing something about it!
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2011

Judged:

You need some serious help! Take your meds you loudmouthed right wing sissy boy! No one cares what you and your demented buddies think!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kalispell Discussions

Search the Kalispell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pro-life couple buys building with abortion cli... Apr 10 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
Debate: Marijuana - Kalispell, MT (Aug '10) Apr 10 Carol Bullock 26
Review: Ferron Towing Inc Apr 8 jenny leuchtman 1
Moving to Kalispell Apr 2 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 3
White Supremacists Demonstrate in Bozeman (Oct '09) Mar 28 Whitewinger 43
Review: Papa's Garage Mar '14 Stay away 1
Whitefish Jukebox (Jul '12) Mar '14 Musikologist 9
•••
•••
•••
Kalispell Dating

more search filters

less search filters