Montana Human Rights Gangsters

Posted in the Kalispell Forum

Karl Gharst

Kalispell, MT

#1 Oct 6, 2011
The defamation of a lawful citizen who exercises his God-given right of freedom of thought is a crime – it is called “defamation of character.” Telling lies about a citizen in order to discredit him is called “deceit with the intent to defraud.” Meeting with and sharing information with known terrorist networks (such as the Mossad and the ADl) is a criminal act called “Conspiracy against the State.” Sending agents to the door with the intent to entrap an otherwise lawful citizen in a crime is called “criminal entrapment.” Organizing protests of disorderly people who block streets, sidewalks and entryways to public buildings is in fact, a crime! Recording a lawful citizen covertly is a felony in the State of Montana. Sending known criminals by way of affiliates out to assault, steal or vandalize the property of one of our citizens is a crime as is investigating a citizen without a crime being first committed. These crimes and many others, I have seen with my own eyes and have many witnesses and a multitude of other evidence that I believe will substantiate my claim. I say that these crimes were committed by the Montana Human Rights Network, Travis McAdam and his associates and I intend to prove it!
Our Human Rights are already guaranteed by our lawful government. This places the MHRN on the outset as an unsanctioned and unprovisioned illegal organization.
It is with no other agenda that I pursue my claim than to keep the laws that have always been there to preserve us and to restore the peace in the land and the property to the rightful owners – that we all may live as God intended for us to live. Your Friend in Jesus Christ, Karl Gharst
Sheik Yerbouti

Pennington, NJ

#2 Oct 12, 2011
Oh boo hoo! Did the widdle Nazi get his feelings hurt?
Karl Gharst

Kalispell, MT

#3 Oct 12, 2011
All society suffers when criminals get their way! That's why we are doing something about it!
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

#4 Oct 12, 2011
You need some serious help! Take your meds you loudmouthed right wing sissy boy! No one cares what you and your demented buddies think!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kalispell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Mary Dana Mohr (May '14) 12 hr MtVelveteen 2
fast and reliable pain n anxiety meds Dec 14 helping mon 1
Moving to Kalispell (Feb '14) Dec 13 oceangirl1966 8
Living in Whitefish Montana Dec 10 RippedOff 3
Decadent Decks Dec 3 Wally West 1
Whitefish Jukebox (Jul '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 11
Small-Town Montana Residents Organize To Oppose... Nov 25 Sterkfontein Swar... 2
Kalispell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kalispell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kalispell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kalispell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:05 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:05AM