WHO WILL BE THE NEXT SHERIFF FOR GEARY COUNTY?

Created by County Down on Sep 2, 2010

2,786 votes

Click on an option to vote

Tony Wolf

Rudy Goetsch

Carlos Roman

Bob Story

Gary Burgess

Jeff Childs

Tim Brown

Dan Breci

Scott Johnson

Brad Clark

The watch tower

Junction City, KS

#289 Aug 7, 2012
Win Big wrote:
What I heard was Barb got nailed on the back of a pick-up truck by Coffman. The kicker is several other officers were watching the whole thing.
Way to go Lt!!!!!
This shit is a total lie. Are you kidding me. What you heard was all wrong. I would love to know where some of you slime bags get your information. Furthermore, have you heard they are now tracking and identifying by ip addresses where the post are coming from. That information was leaked last Thursday......don't be surprised when people start getting letters in the mail or a knock on the door.......it was only a matter of time.
wolf fan

Ormond Beach, FL

#290 Aug 7, 2012
he good man
stop hate

Ormond Beach, FL

#292 Aug 7, 2012
Deal with facts
Win Big

Junction City, KS

#293 Aug 8, 2012
Are they gonna knock on my door and tell me to stop utilyzing my 1s Amendment rights? Dumb ass

“Dump Brownback ”

Since: Oct 10

Junction City KS

#294 Aug 8, 2012
Win Big wrote:
Are they gonna knock on my door and tell me to stop utilyzing my 1s Amendment rights? Dumb ass
Depends who you are. with Brownbag getting his right-wing Senate majority it won't be long until his secret police will dispatch local law enforcement agencies to kick the butts of dissenters. That's an even better reason to elect the Democrat running this time.
itsawash

Garnett, KS

#296 Aug 15, 2012
Kangaroo you are truly a retard!
uuuummmm

Junction City, KS

#297 Aug 16, 2012
So according to Tony Wolf, he was not in violation of the hatch act. If he wasn't then why did the sherriff's department receive notice that they were. And why if they weren't, why did sherriff jensen demote Wolf. More lies from the big bad wolf. Still thing that they are still in violation of the hatch act by demoting him.
uuuummmm

Junction City, KS

#298 Aug 16, 2012
The watch tower wrote:
<quoted text>
This shit is a total lie. Are you kidding me. What you heard was all wrong. I would love to know where some of you slime bags get your information. Furthermore, have you heard they are now tracking and identifying by ip addresses where the post are coming from. That information was leaked last Thursday......don't be surprised when people start getting letters in the mail or a knock on the door.......it was only a matter of time.
Whatever Barb!
powder
#299 Aug 16, 2012
Who the heck is Anthony Ricks? I've never heard of him before now. I saw him riding in the parade but he was doing just that, riding. We went to the forum at the Opera House too. He did a terrible job. He could not answer a question without answering it using what someone had already said.

The Primary has came and gone......I think the numbers speak for themselves.

Wolf For Sheriff. He may be overweight, but he's a hell of a guy. All this talk of the Hatch Act and the Sheriffs Department being in violation....When will the true story come out? You can't believe anything posted on here. Did Wolf take a demotion? If so, doesn't that speak pretty highly as he is willing to take a demotion to stay in the running?
Oh the drama

Milford, KS

#300 Aug 19, 2012
To my understanding, Mr Wolf decided to step down, he did not get demoted, it was a voluntary action. I think that makes a statement in its self that he is willing to step down and do what's best for the Sheriffs Department at the current time. That's the person I want for my Sheriff.
Dirty pool old man

Tecumseh, KS

#301 Aug 20, 2012
Complaints, complaints, and more complaints. Is there no such thing as a fair race anymore? Throughout the history of politics, there have always been things thrown out there to help give you an edge in the eyes of the voting public. Maybe a commercial here and there about how your opponent once clubbed a baby seal or something to that effect. I think this race has gone way past that.
This has gotten to the point where a man of high standing has had to step down from basically running a department due to what the paper calls "politically motivated" complaints against him and the department he works for. If that was the goal...then great job, however it is in vain. Wolf has made it clear that he will continue to run and as far as im concerned, the less complaints he has to focus on, the more he can focus on his campaign. If that was the goal,then again...good job. I havent seen any signs or even heard anything about this Ricks guy. With only 2 or so months to go, I hope I hear something more than just his name.
Thats just one man's opinion.
Tony Wolf for Sheriff!!
sillywi9lly

Junction City, KS

#302 Aug 21, 2012
i would like to know when fat boy used a sheriff,s deputy truck to put his campaign trailer in the walmart parkinbg lot and was told by managerment to get it off the lot he used a deputy truck to move it again but he is the sheriffs patsy so he never got repremended or anything, and of coarse every=body knows who fat boy is and who is the sheriffs patsy and he will run the sheriffs office the same pisspoor was that jensen is. Wolf is nothing but a lazy a-- kissing usless piece of shi-,but you idots will vote for him and then complain the whole time he is in office, dont be stupid and regret it use you common sense and vote for the right person Ton Ricks
The watch tower

Junction City, KS

#303 Aug 21, 2012
sillywi9lly wrote:
i would like to know when fat boy used a sheriff,s deputy truck to put his campaign trailer in the walmart parkinbg lot and was told by managerment to get it off the lot he used a deputy truck to move it again but he is the sheriffs patsy so he never got repremended or anything, and of coarse every=body knows who fat boy is and who is the sheriffs patsy and he will run the sheriffs office the same pisspoor was that jensen is. Wolf is nothing but a lazy a-- kissing usless piece of shi-,but you idots will vote for him and then complain the whole time he is in office, dont be stupid and regret it use you common sense and vote for the right person Ton Ricks
Yeah. Common sense is what people like yourself have. Ton Ricks? Idiot.

As for the fat lazy a--kisser.......that fat lazy guy beat the hell out of niemdick in the primry and the public can't wait to watch him pulverize Ricks. I shook his hand while he walked the 4th of July Parade.....I also watched Ricks drive by. I also watched him humiliate himself at the forum held at the Opera House. Again. Idiot. And if he wins, it's apparent we will be living in a village full of them.

Keep looking like an idiot posting trash like this. Facts. Do you know what these are? Ricks needs more dumb assholes like yourself to support him. Makes this election even easier for Wolf to kick his ass.

WOLF FOR SHERIFF! Even if he is fat. He is definitely the right man for the job.

Since: Jul 12

Milford, KS

#304 Aug 22, 2012
Deputy Wolf did not use a Department vehicle to move the sign. It was moved by a red F150 vehicle. Next thing: walmart would not let the sign stay on the parking lot and as soon as they complained about it was moved. By a non-Department vehicle. But Walmart will allow Ricks to politic in side walmart while he is working for walmart. He has passed out fliers and “button wholed” several people in the store to lay out his "vision" of what law enforcement should be in Geary County. When will walmart stop this activity?
The Hatch act complaint: First, Deputy Wolf received a letter from the Hatch act office telling him there was no violation, as Geary County did not receive any Grant money. Then another complaint was made. And the Feds scrapped the bottom of the barrel to come up with GESO has a contract to provide housing for military prisoners and a contract with the Corp of Engineers for Lake Patrol during the summer. Talk about splitting hairs. Deputy Wolf is so dedicated to being the Sheriff that he accepted a reduction in grade and cut in pay so he can continue to campaign.
Know the facts be for you sling the stuff at the fan.
You are Right

Junction City, KS

#305 Aug 22, 2012
You are exactly right. And the complaint was politically motivated. And Wolf knows exactly where the complaint was filed from and exactly who filed it. And believe me, all of that information will come out at the right time. Isnt open records laws a beautiful thing? Ricks is on the run grasping at anything he can, including lying to get ahead. Yes you can absolutely call Wolf fat but believe me, I would pick a fat guy that knows how to do the job over a lying snake rat fuck like Ricks anyday. Oh and believe me...so will the votoers of this fine community. Wolf WILL be the next Geary County Sheriff.

Dec212012 wrote:
Deputy Wolf did not use a Department vehicle to move the sign. It was moved by a red F150 vehicle. Next thing: walmart would not let the sign stay on the parking lot and as soon as they complained about it was moved. By a non-Department vehicle. But Walmart will allow Ricks to politic in side walmart while he is working for walmart. He has passed out fliers and “button wholed” several people in the store to lay out his "vision" of what law enforcement should be in Geary County. When will walmart stop this activity?
The Hatch act complaint: First, Deputy Wolf received a letter from the Hatch act office telling him there was no violation, as Geary County did not receive any Grant money. Then another complaint was made. And the Feds scrapped the bottom of the barrel to come up with GESO has a contract to provide housing for military prisoners and a contract with the Corp of Engineers for Lake Patrol during the summer. Talk about splitting hairs. Deputy Wolf is so dedicated to being the Sheriff that he accepted a reduction in grade and cut in pay so he can continue to campaign.
Know the facts be for you sling the stuff at the fan.
duh

Ozark, MO

#306 Aug 22, 2012
Sounds to me like a couple of deputies need to get off of topix and get back to patrolling. OH wait that's right, you would rather be in the city doing the police department's job, then in the county where you belong.
Win Big

Junction City, KS

#307 Aug 23, 2012
All of you sound like deputies to me
Rainshowers

Junction City, KS

#308 Aug 23, 2012
Or former ones......

On another note, glad to see some rain is predicted for this weekend. Hate to see anymore barns burn down.......
Burnt up

Junction City, KS

#309 Aug 23, 2012
Or sheds with fake tractors in them!!!
Rainshowers wrote:
Or former ones......
On another note, glad to see some rain is predicted for this weekend. Hate to see anymore barns burn down.......
justify

Olathe, KS

#310 Aug 23, 2012
Candidate Anthony Ricks has the vote and support of the Deppish Family.......It says a lot when a die hard republican family goes and votes for the opposing team.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Junction City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Slum landlords and greedy rental agencys (Nov '12) 4 hr JC Resident 25
Geary County Court 4 hr JC Resident 4
Chad Taylor Exits Senate Race, Leaving Roberts ... 16 hr dreamer 8
8 Ways the Obama Administration is Blocking Inf... 18 hr Barry 3
Keep a Word -- Drop a Word Game (Mar '10) Sat _Zoey_ 4,775
Brownback Folding Like A Cheap Card Table Sat it is revealing 27
I vote Democrat because... Sep 19 bottlecap 43
•••
•••
•••