Ex-Friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

I hear she invites guys over to her house, she's nasty and gross and two face just like Krissy Beavers. McDonald's hoe bro
funny

Rowlett, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Ex friend sounds like I know who u r and think u r just a hore too for what u put guys thru stop hating cause u cant get ur life straight u need to stop spreading ur legs open and using guys and finally grow up x friend obvious who u r
Ashley Esparza

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

I would love for whoever ex friend is to.tell me this to my face lol no balls people like you only make me famous lol :) for hating on me I know the truth and thats what counts and @ funny thanks :)
lol

Poteet, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

will look who she hangs out with all those weed smoking Mexicans. cant say there name cause they will stab you lol
John

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

whatever happen to chelsea that worked at chile bandera? anybody know havent seen her,now they have two new kids there we stoped going cuse they are very stupid white girls.
Another ex friend

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Ashely was fu***g her neighbor some old guy that lived next to her when we were going to school and cheating on her Lil bf at the time. She let that old guy do her in the butt and everything else. I know this because she told me and Cassie
Another ex friend

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Sad thing is this guy was way older than her and she was under age, someone should report this to the police. It's her neighbor from when she used to live on the road across from the dollar store, I think it's called blunzer rd. he was like 30-40 something and Ashely warlike 15-16. How gross. Someone report that man.
boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2012

WOW and i thought about saying yes to her when she wanted to go out with me EWWWWW!!!!!!!
;)

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2012

Whats her #?
sexy boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

I know what's her friend name that works with her at MC Donalds that drives a corolla would like to know her
Homie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

I took penut butter out of her a$$ with my chile just last Saturday it was alright no lie homies
sexy boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Ashley or her friend what's her friends name cuz I would love to hit that shit do u have her #
bad boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

:)
Boy

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Her name is Marla bro but shes a big time hoe and when I did her she was all loose Ashley is good in bed though bro
Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Dude I seen that chick at mc ds I would do that but I would put a bag over her head
umm

Lampasas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I used to live next door to her when she lived on blunzer, so I know y'all are lying lol get a life.
Truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

umm wrote:
I used to live next door to her when she lived on blunzer, so I know y'all are lying lol get a life.
it's true u perv it's probably you, it was her neighbor the older man he's like 45 now he knows go ask him. He needs to b locked up
sexy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

What's up with that chick marla is she good in bed like her friend
umm

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

I'm a girl, first of all, second, get a life.
bad boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Girl are loss like that h@e marla and Ashley

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jourdanton Discussions

Search the Jourdanton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 min Tammyturds 469
Recent trip to Devine 36 min always the same 3
popcorn 47 min tx girl 2
Buck with orange horns 54 min Black tail doe 54
Floresville rappers 1 hr TexasBoy 1
Andi dillard 1 hr adam 4
zeon is a victim 1 hr lol 8
•••
•••
•••
Jourdanton Dating

more search filters

less search filters