Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Dec 27, 2013
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Dec 21, 2013
Haven't you haters noticed, PHIL has a black grandson, Willie's adopted son, Will ?? DUHHH!!
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Dec 21, 2013
well technically he's bi-racial...
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Dec 21, 2013
HEY wrote:
well technically he's bi-racial...
jup a kneegro
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Dec 21, 2013
what's with the red X's dude? I posted FACTS. JACK.
you can't handle the truth. prove me wrong.
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Dec 21, 2013
see for yourself
Mr Red X man.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/30/art...

Willie Robertson, Jr
yup

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Ole Phil is just bored and arrogant. He ain't the ignorant clown that he plays on TV.
David86

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2013
Look the gay community needs a new hobby who care's i will say it too being gay is wrong

United States

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Obama is bi-racial. He calls his self BLACK

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Dec 27, 2013
Of course he's not a racist. He's likely also not a homophobe. What he is is a ruthless shill that will do anything for money. This whole thing was a scam to move all that otherwise worthless Duck Dynasty crap that was being hawked in every store this Christmas season.

If you'll notice that stuff was still piled up after black Friday, and it had to be moved. What better way to get rid of all that junk and get attention for their fake show than by making incendiary remarks and a very temporary hiatus. Is it a coincidence that they brought him back TWO DAYS after Christmas?

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Dec 27, 2013
Guest wrote:
Of course he's not a racist. He's likely also not a homophobe. What he is is a ruthless shill that will do anything for money. This whole thing was a scam to move all that otherwise worthless Duck Dynasty crap that was being hawked in every store this Christmas season.
If you'll notice that stuff was still piled up after black Friday, and it had to be moved. What better way to get rid of all that junk and get attention for their fake show than by making incendiary remarks and a very temporary hiatus. Is it a coincidence that they brought him back TWO DAYS after Christmas?
opinions are like b-holes, everybody has one. but yours is really dumb. I strongly disagree. a "scam"? bahaha whatever. "worthless" merchandise? how do you figure that? makes NO sense at all.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Dec 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>opinions are like b-holes, everybody has one. but yours is really dumb. I strongly disagree. a "scam"? bahaha whatever. "worthless" merchandise? how do you figure that? makes NO sense at all.
Do you have a real alternative explanation? Or did that realization of what happened just feel like egg?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alcohol will be on ballot 23 min guest too 4
KKK raising money for ‘hero’ Ferguson cop 40 min Guest 64
Democrats Take the Low Road in Arkansas 49 min guest 2
Texas National Guard troops forced to go to foo... 1 hr Arkansaw 1
What does ronnietherat do the 10 minutes a day ... 1 hr guest 3
Candle wood subdivision 1 hr run away 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 1 hr Brian_G 1,269
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 2 hr guest 2,887
Gov. Rick Perry indicted by Grand Jury 3 hr Yo Mammys Lover 239
Riots in Missouri 3 hr Master 692