Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Haven't you haters noticed, PHIL has a black grandson, Willie's adopted son, Will ?? DUHHH!!
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

well technically he's bi-racial...
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

HEY wrote:
well technically he's bi-racial...
jup a kneegro
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

what's with the red X's dude? I posted FACTS. JACK.
you can't handle the truth. prove me wrong.
HEY

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

see for yourself
Mr Red X man.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/10/30/art...

Willie Robertson, Jr
yup

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Ole Phil is just bored and arrogant. He ain't the ignorant clown that he plays on TV.
David86

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Look the gay community needs a new hobby who care's i will say it too being gay is wrong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Obama is bi-racial. He calls his self BLACK

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Of course he's not a racist. He's likely also not a homophobe. What he is is a ruthless shill that will do anything for money. This whole thing was a scam to move all that otherwise worthless Duck Dynasty crap that was being hawked in every store this Christmas season.

If you'll notice that stuff was still piled up after black Friday, and it had to be moved. What better way to get rid of all that junk and get attention for their fake show than by making incendiary remarks and a very temporary hiatus. Is it a coincidence that they brought him back TWO DAYS after Christmas?

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Guest wrote:
Of course he's not a racist. He's likely also not a homophobe. What he is is a ruthless shill that will do anything for money. This whole thing was a scam to move all that otherwise worthless Duck Dynasty crap that was being hawked in every store this Christmas season.
If you'll notice that stuff was still piled up after black Friday, and it had to be moved. What better way to get rid of all that junk and get attention for their fake show than by making incendiary remarks and a very temporary hiatus. Is it a coincidence that they brought him back TWO DAYS after Christmas?
opinions are like b-holes, everybody has one. but yours is really dumb. I strongly disagree. a "scam"? bahaha whatever. "worthless" merchandise? how do you figure that? makes NO sense at all.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>opinions are like b-holes, everybody has one. but yours is really dumb. I strongly disagree. a "scam"? bahaha whatever. "worthless" merchandise? how do you figure that? makes NO sense at all.
Do you have a real alternative explanation? Or did that realization of what happened just feel like egg?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance