First Prev
of 91
Next Last
fritohater

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Jul 16, 2011
Frito lay has got to be one of the largest, worst places to work. As big as it is the management is HORRIBLE.
HR rep

Arlington, TX

#2 Jul 16, 2011
What's wrong?
HRrephater

United States

#3 Jul 16, 2011
HR rep wrote:
What's wrong?
you
Ching Partay

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Jul 16, 2011
Yeah any place that pays anywhere from 40,000 to 90,000 a year for uneducated workers on the foor really stinks , get over it cry babys
putdownthecrackp ipe

United States

#5 Jul 16, 2011
Ching Partay wrote:
Yeah any place that pays anywhere from 40,000 to 90,000 a year for uneducated workers on the foor really stinks , get over it cry babys
You're either one of the lying, abusive, cheating, stealing, crap for brains bosses or just a lying, abusive, cheating, stealing, crap for brains determined to prove to the world that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Either way, the only way workers on the floor can make that kind of money, even gross let alone after FL takes so much of it back for taxes, insurance, etc., is if they work killing amounts of overtime in unsafe and inhumane conditions with crap for brains, do nothing and know nothing resources strutting around like the dickheads they are making a hard job even harder just because they can and just because they can make their undeserved bonuses bigger by screwing over everybody else.
fritohater

Fort Worth, TX

#6 Jul 16, 2011
The problem is management. It's terrible. The warehouse is probably the worse department.
comment

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jul 16, 2011
putdownthecrackpipe wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either one of the lying, abusive, cheating, stealing, crap for brains bosses or just a lying, abusive, cheating, stealing, crap for brains determined to prove to the world that you don't know what the hell you are talking about. Either way, the only way workers on the floor can make that kind of money, even gross let alone after FL takes so much of it back for taxes, insurance, etc., is if they work killing amounts of overtime in unsafe and inhumane conditions with crap for brains, do nothing and know nothing resources strutting around like the dickheads they are making a hard job even harder just because they can and just because they can make their undeserved bonuses bigger by screwing over everybody else.
All this shall come to pass one day and all the ways that those in control have done others dirty and all the ways that people have been harrassed will be judged by the maker accordingly.
HR rep

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jul 17, 2011
fritohater wrote:
The problem is management. It's terrible. The warehouse is probably the worse department.
Ok, what are the issues you're having?
fairness and equality

Grapevine, AR

#9 Jul 17, 2011
HR rep wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep badgering these people? Every possible complaint has been listed on these various Frito Lay threads. If you really were an HR rep and if you actually cared about stopping the corruption, cruelty, and mismanagement at Frito Lay you would already be doing something about it instead of wasting time on Topix. I have a friend who's brother-in-law is forced to work a schedule which leaves him no family life whatsoever. He has no relationship with his wife or his kids because of the bosses there trying to work a few people to death instead of having sufficient coverage. He and some others are devoted enough to their families to die for them if that's what it takes to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table and if you really are part of Frito Lay you know that is exactly what has happened multiple times already, several men have been worked to death there.
HR rep

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Jul 17, 2011
fairness and equality wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep badgering these people? Every possible complaint has been listed on these various Frito Lay threads. If you really were an HR rep and if you actually cared about stopping the corruption, cruelty, and mismanagement at Frito Lay you would already be doing something about it instead of wasting time on Topix. I have a friend who's brother-in-law is forced to work a schedule which leaves him no family life whatsoever. He has no relationship with his wife or his kids because of the bosses there trying to work a few people to death instead of having sufficient coverage. He and some others are devoted enough to their families to die for them if that's what it takes to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table and if you really are part of Frito Lay you know that is exactly what has happened multiple times already, several men have been worked to death there.
First of all, I have just learned of these threads and this website. I was simply trying to get some information on any problems there may be because no one has addressed me in person. So actually, the people I'm trying to help should come to me instead of "wasting time on Topix". Also, no one is forced to do anything on there. They are not locked in are free to leave if they're not happy. I'm not trying to be brash but I know we pay well and if you're living above your means and "have" to stay at a job you hate, that's on you.

But if you really have a problem, come to me and not this website.
jason

North Little Rock, AR

#11 Jul 17, 2011
HR rep wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, I have just learned of these threads and this website. I was simply trying to get some information on any problems there may be because no one has addressed me in person. So actually, the people I'm trying to help should come to me instead of "wasting time on Topix". Also, no one is forced to do anything on there. They are not locked in are free to leave if they're not happy. I'm not trying to be brash but I know we pay well and if you're living above your means and "have" to stay at a job you hate, that's on you.
if your stankass attitude is an example of management there you ought to all disappear yourselves and make the world a better place
Ching Partay

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jul 17, 2011
Well all of the PMO's make within those numbers , and I also know that several fryer operators have made between 65 and 90 thousand last year, and alot of maintenance men making over 70 grand a year easy. So you are the one who doesnt have a clue
putdownthecrackpipe wrote:
<quoted text>
rees

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Jul 17, 2011
HR rep wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no air conditioning in the warehouse and what little air conditioning they do have they only turn it on when somebody from corporate comes. It is severely hot and stuffy in this type of working condition which makes it hard to breath. The heat stays in the department all through the night. Is management out there really trying to kill people?
calling your bluff

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2011
HR rep wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you aren't lying. Tell them your name and where and when can they find you?
calling your bluff

United States

#15 Jul 17, 2011
rees wrote:
<quoted text>There is no air conditioning in the warehouse and what little air conditioning they do have they only turn it on when somebody from corporate comes. It is severely hot and stuffy in this type of working condition which makes it hard to breath. The heat stays in the department all through the night. Is management out there really trying to kill people?
I've heard several people talking about their turning off the air and sometimes even the fans to save money on the electric bill so they can divert it into their bonus slush funds. The people I know who have family working there get really stressed out about the treatment their loved ones receive there and I have heard about a couple of people dying from the conditions and the stress, as well as a nurse having to scream at one of them to call for an ambulance for a worker lying in the floor apparently dying while the resource just kept brow beating the man to say it was all the man's fault somehow. The man couldn't get up or talk and I sure am glad the nurse finally called for help for him. I don't think he died but the last I heard he wasn't working at Frito Lay any more, either. Several have talked about the dangerous conditions, things not being repaired or maintained and getting injured because of poor and no maintenance, having to sign papers that state the employee was at fault when they weren't. Then, when they were ready to go back to work they were fired. What I've been told is that they don't even provide ice consistently and that all the drinking water is filthy and contaminated. This is all from people who know, people who are living the Frito Lay nightmare. I hate it that they treat you all like that. I hope you can get something done about it. Firing all those in charge now and getting decent human beings in there who will treat the employees like people instead of machines sounds like a good start.
HR rep

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Jul 17, 2011
calling your bluff wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove you aren't lying. Tell them your name and where and when can they find you?
They know where the front offices are.
calling your bluff

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Thank you for proving my point. You lose. I hope you don't play poker like you post.
HR rep

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jul 17, 2011
calling your bluff wrote:
Thank you for proving my point. You lose. I hope you don't play poker like you post.
My point is, I'm not going to argue and bicker on a website. There is only one specific issue that has been brought up. We will look into that as well as any other issue that someone brings to us. It has to be a specific issue not just, the warehouse sucks or that resource is a jerk. We have to have specifics.
BATHROOM PISSWILLY

United States

#19 Jul 17, 2011
Why do the bossmen come in the bathrooms and poop on the floor and in the sinks and then laugh when I have to clean it? They other day they were taking bets to see how long I'd let their MUD sit on the floor. I wonder i they dId thaT at their FRAT PARTIES?
PMO

Conway, AR

#20 Jul 17, 2011
HR rep wrote:
<quoted text>
They know where the front offices are.
Truth is, you don't spend any time there and even when somebody catches you in there you give them the brush off and are no damned help to anybody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 91
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Left is a JOKE 11 min ohblowme 10
Wet/Dry issue 12 min guest 359
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 13 min ohblowme 56
Cops and tours buses (Sep '11) 18 min guest 8
Up to 34 MILLION blank 'green cards' and work p... 18 min ohblowme 8
ebola hits dallas 22 min oblowme 651
Politicians Who Say ‘I’m Not A Scientist’ On Cl... 29 min Oscar O Hamblin 7
Asa = Bad for Arkansas 1 hr Sydney 18
bible true or not 3 hr Tiffany 210
Palin Family Throwdown 3 hr Disclaimer 244