First Prev
of 6
Next Last
concerned

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 26, 2011
what happened to the post regarding this?
guest

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2011
It had nothing to do with Black people. I'm sure the family wanted some respect since they have not layed their beloved one to rest. Everything is not color. Get over it pink person!!!!!!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 26, 2011
klm wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was removed due to the anti Afro sentiment
thank you..
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Aug 26, 2011
guest wrote:
It had nothing to do with blacks. The thread got really nasty last night regarding some details of the case and it was removed.
This was done in daylight and can't find the murderer?
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 26, 2011
guest wrote:
It had nothing to do with blacks. The thread got really nasty last night regarding some details of the case and it was removed.
Why do people have to get nasty about even something as heartbreaking as the cold blooded murder of a husband, father, son, brother and friend in a nice neighborhood? Such a tragic loss and so little respect shown for the grieving family.
guest

Hot Springs Village, AR

#12 Aug 26, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
oh.please!
Don't "oh please" me. Did you see what was said last night? People need to leave this family alone and quit airing their dirty laundry on Topix.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Aug 26, 2011
Some people have zero morals and respect. Sickening to know there are people out there that twisted.
Guest

Arlington, TX

#14 Aug 26, 2011
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't "oh please" me. Did you see what was said last night? People need to leave this family alone and quit airing their dirty laundry on Topix.
I agree. I saw what was said. That information, if accurate, should have been reported to the police and not put on topix.
Guest1

Chicago, IL

#15 Aug 26, 2011
What was said last night?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Aug 26, 2011
If anybody (except the killer) KNEW what happened there would be no need for an investigation. You know what they say about opinions...and personal opinion is all anyone else has to go on. If anyone has any pertinent information I'm sure it would have been reported to the police. Hearsay doesn't hold up in court!
Guest

Arlington, TX

#17 Aug 26, 2011
guest wrote:
If anybody (except the killer) KNEW what happened there would be no need for an investigation. You know what they say about opinions...and personal opinion is all anyone else has to go on. If anyone has any pertinent information I'm sure it would have been reported to the police. Hearsay doesn't hold up in court!
Yep. But if there are any issues or disputes going on the police need to know about it so they can investigate if they feel there is a need to do so.
guest

Hot Springs Village, AR

#18 Aug 26, 2011
I should've worded my original post differently. It was personal business that was being told on here, that's why the thread was removed. It may or may not have been reported. I'm sure they are investing this thoroughly.
wes

Arlington, TX

#19 Aug 26, 2011
I reporte it this is my family and they don't need to see that.
JMHO

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 26, 2011
wes wrote:
I reporte it this is my family and they don't need to see that.
I would think that Topix would be the least of the family's concerns at this time.
Guest

Fort Worth, TX

#21 Aug 26, 2011
JMHO wrote:
<quoted text>I would think that Topix would be the least of the family's concerns at this time.
For real. Skeltons in closet it looks like.
My opinion

United States

#22 Aug 26, 2011
In all honesty they should be working together to put the pieces together to find out what happened to this young man, son, husband, and last but not least a father of 3 beautiful children that are now without a father. That will graduate high school, go to college get married and all the other things that come with growing up without their daddy there to see their accomplishments and achievements. Even if its just to have him around for an opinion or a helping hand-they donít have this option anymore. Some one stole it from them. I pray for this family during this tragic time and I truly hope and pray that they will find peace and let the good Lord carry them through this and remember all the good things that their daddy/husband has done for them.
Guest1

Chicago, IL

#23 Aug 26, 2011
My opinion wrote:
In all honesty they should be working together to put the pieces together to find out what happened to this young man, son, husband, and last but not least a father of 3 beautiful children that are now without a father. That will graduate high school, go to college get married and all the other things that come with growing up without their daddy there to see their accomplishments and achievements. Even if its just to have him around for an opinion or a helping hand-they donít have this option anymore. Some one stole it from them. I pray for this family during this tragic time and I truly hope and pray that they will find peace and let the good Lord carry them through this and remember all the good things that their daddy/husband has done for them.
Right. Nothing can compare to losing a loved one and this man's family and friends should be respected. If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say anything at all. I don't know any of the family, but thoughts and prayers to you as you go throw this very difficult time.
Checking

United States

#24 Aug 26, 2011
I would assume a family member requested the post be removed. The reality is that any info given could be helpful in the investigation whether it is on Topix or elsewhere. This crime looks very suspicious to me. As far as the black man in question, he could have been in the neighborhood for other reasons and may be scared to death to come forward due to the implications, meaning he would be a target even if he is innocent.
So sad

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Aug 26, 2011
I can't even imagine what his poor wife must be going through. The horror of being the one to find her husband murdered in their own home and the anguish of trying to comfort three children while she's in such shock and pain herself.
guest

Dallas, TX

#26 Aug 26, 2011
Something just isn't adding up... Why single out that house? But I hope and pray they just justice and the for his wife and kids I will be praying for you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My wife needs a black boyfriend 6 min john boy 57
Jesus 11 min EatTheRich 368
North Korea 31 min john boy 4
when is the new club The Vault opening ? 32 min Guest 8
Asphalt paving and sealcoating gypsies (Jul '10) 33 min Guest 89
Spooks! 35 min john boy 4
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 40 min Cyrus5590 69
who is your Favorite Topix Poster 1 hr Cyrus5590 10
FOX News defends torture 5 hr Sword Fish 227
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports11:06PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Post TNF
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports