Jonsboro Sun Reporting Valley View Students Fight

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 25, 2013
How many stories have I read on kids doing something and never has the School of the students been mentioned. From now on I want to see the name of the school from any kid that gets caught doing something wrong. School is not even in session and what does it matter which school a kid goes too. Just another dig on the school from Jonesboro Sun.

That said, come to Valley View and disrespect us in our own commnity and see if your ass might get an old fashion ass whopping. You can talk your trash hidden here, but you never do it in person. I bet it don't happen again for these two punks who thought they could.

And for those who think I'm wrong, I'm sorry. But if more kids settled differences or made sure respect was held in line, maybe we wouldn't have these mass shootings and gun violence. Back in the day we didn't have killings but someone might get their ass whoop occassionally.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 25, 2013

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 25, 2013
Jonesboro wrote:
How many stories have I read on kids doing something and never has the School of the students been mentioned. From now on I want to see the name of the school from any kid that gets caught doing something wrong. School is not even in session and what does it matter which school a kid goes too. Just another dig on the school from Jonesboro Sun.

That said, come to Valley View and disrespect us in our own commnity and see if your ass might get an old fashion ass whopping. You can talk your trash hidden here, but you never do it in person. I bet it don't happen again for these two punks who thought they could.

And for those who think I'm wrong, I'm sorry. But if more kids settled differences or made sure respect was held in line, maybe we wouldn't have these mass shootings and gun violence. Back in the day we didn't have killings but someone might get their ass whoop occassionally.
Uh oh... We got a badass over here
Jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#4 May 25, 2013
Bad ass is just scratching the surface back in the day. Someone wants to flip me off and be a dumbazz, sure I can live with that today. But back in the day you might get a stone cold stunner if I caught ya. I took great pleasure in knocking some heads if you wanted to be stupid. I didn't go look for it, but if you wanted a piece of me, I obliged ya. I just think today we have no damn respect. This incident is a prime example. Kids driving through school and flips some other kids that didn't take kindly of the gesture. They taught them morale lesson for life. Think long and hard before you disrespect someone, or you may get your ass slapped. I know back last year some Jonesboro kids shot up Valley View school property, stole a front in loader and crash the football field fence. Jonesboro Sun never reported the incident as Jonesboro Kids, as they shouldn't have. But we get a little incident like this, and big headlines Valley View students.

I am sick of the damn bullshit this community gets from some trashy ass people that hide behind a computer. I think the kids are too.

Sure kids fighting is as common as mud. But the Sun has to make big school name headlines over it? Hell I'm somewhat a little proud of them. I don't like the tire iron deal, and don't like anyone getting seriously hurt, but hey, a little fa lip, maybe a black eye, has saved a few peoples life, by teaching them some respect for a life time.
news junky

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 25, 2013
guest wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mtBiZO8mvRsXX
Hahhhahahaha best post of the day!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 May 26, 2013
Jonesboro wrote:
well well well

Hungary

#7 May 26, 2013
The OP is such a shining example of the ignorant trash populating Valley View. Good job, piss for brains, in proving everyone's point about what thugs and evil little bastards the juveniles in VV are. And all you criminal adults. Go to hell. If the truth got printed more often people would see VV for the sinkhole it is.

Jonesboro, AR

#8 May 26, 2013

Jonesboro, AR

#10 May 26, 2013
Jonesboro wrote:
Bad ass is just scratching the surface back in the day. Someone wants to flip me off and be a dumbazz, sure I can live with that today. But back in the day you might get a stone cold stunner if I caught ya. I took great pleasure in knocking some heads if you wanted to be stupid. I didn't go look for it, but if you wanted a piece of me, I obliged ya. I just think today we have no damn respect. This incident is a prime example. Kids driving through school and flips some other kids that didn't take kindly of the gesture. They taught them morale lesson for life. Think long and hard before you disrespect someone, or you may get your ass slapped. I know back last year some Jonesboro kids shot up Valley View school property, stole a front in loader and crash the football field fence. Jonesboro Sun never reported the incident as Jonesboro Kids, as they shouldn't have. But we get a little incident like this, and big headlines Valley View students.
I am sick of the damn bullshit this community gets from some trashy ass people that hide behind a computer. I think the kids are too.
Sure kids fighting is as common as mud. But the Sun has to make big school name headlines over it? Hell I'm somewhat a little proud of them. I don't like the tire iron deal, and don't like anyone getting seriously hurt, but hey, a little fa lip, maybe a black eye, has saved a few peoples life, by teaching them some respect for a life time.
They did report it as a kid that attended JHS at one time, but wasn't currently a student. I've seen them list the schools of the offenders in the past. You have to actually read the paper every day to notice. I do agree that the school doesn't matter, though. I guess they want to identify them somehow because they can't list names. Also, the fight wasn't as much the issue as the tire iron.

Jonesboro, AR

#11 May 26, 2013
If some people would spend more time trying to build up their schools, maybe they wouldn't feel they need to try and tear VV down.....All in all Jonesboro area has several great schools. Stop being so jealous and sounding petty.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 May 26, 2013
A Miami guy

Jonesboro, AR

#13 May 26, 2013
Everybody hear this, valley view has railroad tracks in there district, so therefore we have people living on both sides. If the Dunbar kid goes looking for it, he might not find it at Ridgepoint, but he will find it somewhere on the other side of the tracks. "Never get off the boat, unless your willing to go all the way". Nothing but a good lesson on how it's not the dog in the fight, but the fight in the dog.
sad

Jonesboro, AR

#15 May 28, 2013
vail wrote:
VV and people just ain't what they used to be, but no place is any more.
That's the very sad truth. My children graduated from Valley View back in the day when it was a friendly, close knit little community where friendships weren't based on income and parents didn't secretly compete for Cutest MILF at the volleyball game.

Since Mayberry doesn't really exist, I can't imagine a more wonderful place than Valley View for my kids to have grown up in. It makes me sad that the very mention of the school we once loved so much stirs up such hateful controversy.
forum forum

Jonesboro, AR

#16 May 28, 2013
I missed the article about a fight, what was the story?
Jonesboro

Jonesboro, AR

#17 May 28, 2013
vail wrote:
You see the foul mouthed punks fighting out here all the time, beating down the littler kids and cussing like the drunken maggots they are. Their parents teach them that. VV and people just ain't what they used to be, but no place is any more.
The little kids might need a damn beatdown. Smart ass little punks want to disrespect anyone. And I hope they teach their kids that if they are disrespected then you better slap some ass. YOU DON"T LIKE IT, MOVE YOUR ASS BACK WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!
cheryl

United States

#18 May 29, 2013
you think the fights are bad now, just wait until school's out and they all go looking for trouble

Jonesboro, AR

#19 May 29, 2013
What about the Nettleton kids that started the fight??
Brook

Jonesboro, AR

#20 May 29, 2013
Yes some Nettleton kids started the fight, just like some Jonesboro and Ridgefield kids shot out a school car windows back in the fall. Then Trumann kids painted the football field, the list goes on and on. But you want see bitching about that here, or being reported in the paper.

Jonesboro, AR

#21 May 29, 2013
Have you ever found it odd that your kids are always the victims and never actually do wrong? The behavior of VV kids is always caused by other kids or can be excused away as kids being kids. Perhaps that's why the other schools can't stand your kids?

Oklahoma City, OK

#22 May 29, 2013
Sounds like the Golden Apple has some rotten places on it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
can illegal immigrants vote in Arkansas with no... 3 min Fo Show 19
R A Z O R B A C K ..... Basketball 4 min Disclaimer 6
fence builder in jboro 7 min goodfences 2
Same Day Voter Registration 14 min dooley 17
Fox News: Its Viewers Are the Most Misinformed 20 min guest 21
ACORN Corruption uncovered AGAIN!!` (Nov '09) 21 min dooley 49
Jonesboro liberals on topix is crazy! 24 min guest 33
ebola hits dallas 47 min Guest 775
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 52 min Guest 319
Another School Shooting - Seattle 59 min guest 26