Weezy

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Sep 3, 2011
Last week I was issued warrants for non payment of fines, I had them served and have a court date set. If I want to pay the fines before the court date in full, how should I plea when I do go to court? Does anyone have any idea what the punishment would be if I paid them before court?
controller

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Sep 3, 2011
Weezy wrote:
Last week I was issued warrants for non payment of fines, I had them served and have a court date set. If I want to pay the fines before the court date in full, how should I plea when I do go to court? Does anyone have any idea what the punishment would be if I paid them before court?
Sadly enough u can't pay anything before seeing the judge once a warrant has been issued.
Weezy

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Sep 3, 2011
Should I just plea no contest and tell him I have the money for the fines at court?
Cash

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Sep 3, 2011
Weezy wrote:
Enjoy your 20 hours of community service ;)
Weezy

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Sep 3, 2011
Cash wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy your 20 hours of community service ;)
No jail time or extra fine? just service?
Cash

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Sep 3, 2011
Weezy wrote:
<quoted text>
No jail time or extra fine? just service?
Think so. Community service cost money though
controller

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Sep 3, 2011
No jail time first offense. Pay the money and comm service. And court costs.
guests

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 3, 2011
Depends on the type of warrant. If it isn't a must appear, bond out and be done with it. Usually a cash bond warrant is that way. It's better to pay all of it and not see the judge.
Oh my Goodness

Lenoir, NC

#9 Sep 8, 2011
Call Jonesboro City Clerks office they will tell you if you can even pay it without seeing the judge. Most of the time you can't but when you see the Judge plead guilty since you didn't pay the fines before and the court cost and maybe you won't get flat days just community service the jail is full anyway and they don't want you there if they don't have to....lol
naked innate

United States

#10 Sep 8, 2011
The jail is definitely full, most me what I saw was non payment of fines, failure to appear and such, I don't guess they charge you for lunch or being there , I don't know yet, they charge you in Jackson county whether you eat the corn bread and bologna sandwich or not.
horny

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Sep 10, 2011
naked innate does that mean you go naked or what if so what is your age and where do you go naked at love to view your junk and i might just want some of it
Question

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Sep 10, 2011
I have a family member that has 3 warrants out for him. Will the police arrest him and put him in jail?
guests

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Sep 10, 2011
Question wrote:
I have a family member that has 3 warrants out for him. Will the police arrest him and put him in jail?
He can come forward and pay the amount needed to bond out (depending on the charges), or they will set him a court date to step in front of the judge
Question

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Sep 11, 2011
Can I call the police and ask them to come and arrest him?

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Sep 11, 2011
Question wrote:
Can I call the police and ask them to come and arrest him?
Lol! Why would you want to do that? I am glad you are not my family member! All you have to do is take them to the police station and they will serve him with his warrant and give him a court date and you both leave. If you call them he is going to jail and you will have to pay money to get him out.
lawdog

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Sep 11, 2011
go to the warrants division. they will issue you a citation with a court date. go to the window and pay the bond on the ticket. that way when you go to court the ticket or fine will already be paid. that will help your cause, but judge will probably give community service plus court costs. been there done that.
Hmmm

Little Rock, AR

#17 Sep 11, 2011
lawdog wrote:
go to the warrants division. they will issue you a citation with a court date. go to the window and pay the bond on the ticket. that way when you go to court the ticket or fine will already be paid. that will help your cause, but judge will probably give community service plus court costs. been there done that.
law dog weren't you fired from JPD?
Question

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Sep 11, 2011
I wouldn't bail him out! He is a moocher beyond belief. So I can call the police and ask them to pick him up on three warrants?
lawdog

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Sep 11, 2011
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
law dog weren't you fired from JPD?
no, i have never been in law enforcement. just helped out a few people.
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Sep 8, 2012
So I had a warrant and didn't kno, for nonpayment of fines and got pulled over w a friend, needless to say they took me in and I had someone bail me out cuz it was a cash only bond. I go to court Monday and it's must appear, so I need a rough estimate on what its gonna cost me and if I will have jail time, any answers would be great??!! I can't call up there cuz its the weekend....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremiah 10:1_25 16 min Jason G 11
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr mossy seaman 30,441
Liberal silence 1 hr Fo Show 56
what if bacon came from kittens? 1 hr guest 236
Obama has Proposed 442 Tax Hikes Since Taking O... (Apr '14) 1 hr guest 9
Why do people watch Fox news 1 hr guest 22
Democrats and welfare has destroyed the family 2 hr guest 22
Jesus 2 hr guest 452
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 5 hr Not Quite Here 94
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 9 hr lovemarriedmen 309