First Prev
of 2
Next Last
free

Ash Flat, AR

#1 Jan 17, 2012
Where is Christina Hamilton lately? I haven't seen her on the news in the mornings in a week or longer.
Goobertown Girl

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Jan 17, 2012
I think she got married last weeend and now on Honeymoon.
Bushcommander

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Smash

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Jan 17, 2012
Yep. On honeymoon.
ooooo

Jonesboro, AR

#7 Jan 17, 2012
Lucky guy...bet she is a firecracker in bed,
Laptop lolita

United States

#8 Jan 18, 2012
ooooo wrote:
Lucky guy...bet she is a firecracker in bed,
no unlucky guy must not have been able to find anybody else hate to put up with all the crazy expressions and moves she makes and see those horse teeth
guest

United States

#9 Jan 18, 2012
ooooo wrote:
Lucky guy...bet she is a firecracker in bed,
I agree,she has an amazing body
sure is

United States

#10 Jan 18, 2012
Laptop lolita wrote:
<quoted text>no unlucky guy must not have been able to find anybody else hate to put up with all the crazy expressions and moves she makes and see those horse teeth
I totally agree. She may have a hot body. If you like a scrawny one that is. Nothing against her personally. Get real you horny pervs. She is a freaking goof ball. Horse teeth and all. The new lady manager must keep a blind eye to the actions of her anchor crew. Between her and Sarah, I am in shock that this station is not the laughing stock of region 8. My goodness! They are!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#11 Jan 18, 2012
Laptop lolita wrote:
<quoted text>no unlucky guy must not have been able to find anybody else hate to put up with all the crazy expressions and moves she makes and see those horse teeth
I wouldn't have said it like that.. She's very uh animated & you can tell she's never used botox, all of her muscles move in her face:) She must be doing something right. She's on television & we're on Topix.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Jan 18, 2012
Her goofy, over exaggerated facial expressions make her look like she's having a seizure. It's too painful to watch-especially that early in the morning. She'd be really cute if she wasn't so silly. If she ever gets any better, someone please update us so I can watch morning news again.
Jill

United States

#13 Jan 18, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't have said it like that.. She's very uh animated & you can tell she's never used botox, all of her muscles move in her face:) She must be doing something right. She's on television & we're on Topix.
with what that station has it does'nt take a smart person to work there bob snell was the morning show until horseteeth christina ran him off
wondering

Camp, AR

#14 Jan 18, 2012
How did she run Bob Snell off?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Jan 18, 2012
I thought Bob Snell had NO personality and talked in monotone. BORING!
Guest

Paragould, AR

#16 Jan 18, 2012
wondering wrote:
How did she run Bob Snell off?
She didn't! Have you noticed how many Kait employees haved moved on to other jobs recently?
Moved on

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Jan 18, 2012
It's hard to survive on barely above minimum wages.

“Dont drink the kool-aid”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18 Jan 19, 2012
guest wrote:
I thought Bob Snell had NO personality and talked in monotone. BORING!
Bob Snell moved to a job that he did not have to wake up at 3 am and also was able to spend more time with his family.
jill

United States

#19 Jan 19, 2012
wondering wrote:
How did she run Bob Snell off?
she was all over bob with her stupid flirting who would want to have horse teeth in your face that early when you're happily married only when your drunk and have a bag to cover her face

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#20 Jan 19, 2012
As much fun as it is to apparently make fun of her (same poster, numerous names), why don't you apply for the job as co-anchor for the a.m. news? That would probably be a step up in pay for you, right? Then we can make fun of your eyes being too close together, that extra chin (aka turkey neck) you have or maybe your thin upper lip:) Personally, with her spirit & obvious energy.... She should get into fund raising. Just think if we based people off of how they act vs actually knowing that individual... I'd say you're looking like a bunch of b!tches right about now (the fake Lolita, Jill, sure is & whatever other names you're using)
Jill

United States

#21 Jan 19, 2012
The Laptop Lolita wrote:
As much fun as it is to apparently make fun of her (same poster, numerous names), why don't you apply for the job as co-anchor for the a.m. news? That would probably be a step up in pay for you, right? Then we can make fun of your eyes being too close together, that extra chin (aka turkey neck) you have or maybe your thin upper lip:) Personally, with her spirit & obvious energy.... She should get into fund raising. Just think if we based people off of how they act vs actually knowing that individual... I'd say you're looking like a bunch of b!tches right about now (the fake Lolita, Jill, sure is & whatever other names you're using)
got a good paying job so bite me witch why don't you apply oh you're afraid to snaggle tooth everybody would be laughing at you
Wow

Brookland, AR

#22 Jan 19, 2012
She definitely flirted with Bob. She was all over him. Did you ever notice how she would sit just close enough to him, to reach over and touch his hand or arm? Then, next newscast, he would be further away, like he was trying, to be out of range. She probably cried at night when he did that. I bet his wife, had a field day, with those situations. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Seal team six 10 min Arkansaw 2
Jeremy Darr and Latosha G 11 min can remember 34
Mid 20 year old man sleeping with a 14 year old 21 min Farton Barley 130
Christians REPENT! 22 min Disclaimer 10
Car chase ends with a drug arrest 1 hr rambo 1
Obama Administration banning M855 Ammo 2 hr Ummm 20
Fat White Woman (Feb '13) 2 hr freddy 45
Jesus Was As Black As Wesley Snipes 12 hr Jones 92
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:36 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:36PM
Falcons release veteran running back Steven Jackson
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
St. Louis Rams: 5 Best Options to Replace Joe Barksdale This Offseason
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Why the Browns Need to Stay Far Away from Bradford
NFL 7:00 AM
Weinke makes a Luck-Bradford collegiate comparison
Bleacher Report 9:58 AM
Vince Young Registered at NFL Vet Combine