Comments
21 - 29 of 29 Comments Last updated Jun 26, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ignorant

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Jun 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>If you don't draw a check then this isn't about you.
People that "draw a check" on disability are NOT on welfare you idiots!!! They are drawing money off of disability insurance they have paid for ever since the 1st day they had a paying job....geez!
Had Enuff

Jonesboro, AR

#22 Jun 24, 2012
Trust me, you don't get rich off of disability. You only get a check once a month. It doesn't even pay the bills. I tried to get food stamps but they said I got too much money from disability. I have to decide whether I want to buy food or my medicine. So don't think its all peachy for people on disability. I worked all my life until I was trying to get on disability. I started mowing yards when I was a young teenager. I got my first job working at KFC. I was 16. I'm in my fifties now and with my disabilities no one would hire me if I could work. So don't complain about people until you walk in their shoes.
Scoob

United States

#23 Jun 24, 2012
Guest wrote:
Mental illnesses can certainly be disabling! You think just because you can see a person walk and talk just fine they have no problems. If it looks normal it must be normal, right? WRONG! I have a mental disability, and NO I don't draw a check. I happen to be bipolar along with a couple of other diagnosis'. I look as normal as can be, in fact, I'm pretty attractive according to most. You dont have any idea about the suffering that both me and my family go through on a daily basis. Maybe I should go to work so that when I have a violent episode I can attack some asshole like you!
Debbie is that you!!!
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Jun 24, 2012
rich dude wrote:
<quoted text>I brag about how much money i drain from consumers like you.
Yep. You and nine hundred and ninty nine million other dead beats just like you.
rich dude

Jonesboro, AR

#25 Jun 26, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. You and nine hundred and ninty nine million other dead beats just like you.
There's not that many wealthy business owners in the world.
lol

Blytheville, AR

#26 Jun 26, 2012
And why does disability checks bother you? Jealous much eh.Thee are plenty of better things to b!tch about. Just because some of you are bitter and want to stir up sh!t just shows how much you've wasted your own life. If your life was so great then you wouldn't be concerned with anyone else. Find something to do with your life and shut up! I'm drawing unemployment and will keep on so what do you think about that? Then during tax season, I'm gonna claim my 4 kids to get back $1500 for each of them lmao! Then my wfey is gonna claim head of house hold so we can get that earned income credit. Im gonna have over $6000 during tax time. Who hoo Life is sweet. Unlike the ones on disability Im gonna have big tax checks. Plus I'm gonna have health insurance and they aint lmao! Im living so good do you think I give a dam about whose drawing what.
kristy

Blytheville, AR

#27 Jun 26, 2012
night owl wrote:
No what I'm asking is I work with a guy who is special. And all he does all day is stand there and stair at you and if he is told to do something he get a big attitude and then wants to leave work....
I work with a girl who stays on the internet all day when she suppose to be working. Now is that the same thing as drawing a check? Just sayn
guest

United States

#28 Jun 26, 2012
Had Enuff wrote:
Trust me, you don't get rich off of disability. You only get a check once a month. It doesn't even pay the bills. I tried to get food stamps but they said I got too much money from disability. I have to decide whether I want to buy food or my medicine. So don't think its all peachy for people on disability. I worked all my life until I was trying to get on disability. I started mowing yards when I was a young teenager. I got my first job working at KFC. I was 16. I'm in my fifties now and with my disabilities no one would hire me if I could work. So don't complain about people until you walk in their shoes.
amen! Being on disability is no walk in the park! I am one of those ppl who does not look disabled, I have heart failure at 52! I would much rather be healthy and have a job than be restricted from things I love to do because of my disability! Walk a mile in my shoes and see how the shoe fits!
guest

United States

#29 Jun 26, 2012
Ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>People that "draw a check" on disability are NOT on welfare you idiots!!! They are drawing money off of disability insurance they have paid for ever since the 1st day they had a paying job....geez!
thank you!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enough! 25 min ExpectNoPoopMercy 5
Craighead County Clerk 25 min TomCottonsAnus 41
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 25 min GAYtheist 1,277
Wrongful Termination Lawyer 32 min Jackson 22
Michael Brown’s juvenile record has charge for... 34 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 21
Red Wolves win, Razorbacks lose... again 38 min Rupert B Jigglebo... 56
day spa 40 min guest 4
Hillary Clinton, a mistake for 2016 (Apr '13) 1 hr NowYouKnow 2,937
What does ronnietherat do the 10 minutes a day ... 2 hr guest 27
Chief Yates 13 hr Yates 283
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••