Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WM Resident

West Memphis, AR

#11776 Jun 14, 2012
typical wrote:
I can't vote
Felons, inmates, illegal aliens and dead people vote all the time. Some people are voting multiple times. Do not let the law get in your way.
Really

Little Rock, AR

#11777 Jun 14, 2012
WM Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Felons, inmates, illegal aliens and dead people vote all the time. Some people are voting multiple times. Do not let the law get in your way.
then why hasnt a convicted dead mexican illegal been elected president
typical

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11778 Jun 14, 2012
Thanks for the advice, even if I were old enough to vote, I would not participate in, Tea Party events like the ones you just suggested.
typical

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11779 Jun 14, 2012
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
then why hasnt a convicted dead mexican illegal been elected president
A. Because, George W. Bush won the primary?
B. Because, The SCOTUS DOES NOT APPOINT,
"convicted dead mexican illegal'S"
president.
My guess would be, A
Wow

Trumann, AR

#11780 Jun 14, 2012
If you don't vote, then you obviously are happy with the end result, because you didn't exercise your constitutional right. If you don't vote, you have no right to gripe. Notice, I didn't say you couldn't gripe, I said you don't have the right to gripe, because you didn't try to change things. Every registered voter should vote. Yes, I did! Have a nice day.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#11781 Jun 14, 2012
typical wrote:
I can't vote
How old are you little one?
typical

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11782 Jun 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
If you don't vote, then you obviously are happy with the end result, because you didn't exercise your constitutional right. If you don't vote, you have no right to gripe. Notice, I didn't say you couldn't gripe, I said you don't have the right to gripe, because you didn't try to change things. Every registered voter should vote. Yes, I did! Have a nice day.
So, are you saying, that only those who vote are covered by the the first amendment of the Bill Of Rights?

typical

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#11783 Jun 14, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you little one?
How old are you ?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#11784 Jun 14, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying, that only those who vote are covered by the the first amendment of the Bill Of Rights?
The first amendment to the Bill of Rights says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. This says nothing of your rights as a non voter or someone elses rights as a voter. "Wow" was just pointing out that if you don't care enough to vote then, out of respect for others who do care enough to take the time to vote, you shouldn't jump in any discussion dealing with the consequences of the outcome of the election. You do have the right as a citizen of this country to engage yourself in a political discussion though you will have no credebility in anything you say because you didn't have any "skin in the game" by casting your vote. Either vote or stay out of political discussions and get that chip off of your shoulder.
baby

Little Rock, AR

#11785 Jun 14, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Well liberal garbage like you don't even think we have the right to live, let alone the right to vote or we'd vote for you to get dead and not us.
insanityrules

Little Rock, AR

#11786 Jun 14, 2012
baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well liberal garbage like you don't even think we have the right to live, let alone the right to vote or we'd vote for you to get dead and not us.
only in america

http://www.youtube.com/user/IronCobraJunky...

do we owe so much to those who gave us the right to speak such shit
Wow

Trumann, AR

#11787 Jun 14, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The first amendment to the Bill of Rights says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. This says nothing of your rights as a non voter or someone elses rights as a voter. "Wow" was just pointing out that if you don't care enough to vote then, out of respect for others who do care enough to take the time to vote, you shouldn't jump in any discussion dealing with the consequences of the outcome of the election. You do have the right as a citizen of this country to engage yourself in a political discussion though you will have no credebility in anything you say because you didn't have any "skin in the game" by casting your vote. Either vote or stay out of political discussions and get that chip off of your shoulder.
Thankyou. It's nice to see someone with some REAL intellegence, for a change.
Wow

Trumann, AR

#11788 Jun 14, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
'Reality check' hit the nail on the head. Were you home schooled or did you just miss the section of the civics class that taught this? Now everyone who reads this, provided they can comprehend it, can see what is happening to our education system and the political system because of it.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#11789 Jun 14, 2012
I promise to vote on November 6th. Should I vote for Mitt Romney or against Barack Obama, or both?
typical

Ash Flat, AR

#11790 Jun 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>'Reality check' hit the nail on the head. Were you home schooled or did you just miss the section of the civics class that taught this? Now everyone who reads this, provided they can comprehend it, can see what is happening to our education system and the political system because of it.
Well I see things a little different.

First, I understood your intended message, when you said "If you do not vote, you have no right to gripe"

Asking you, if you saw the irony in that quote, would be a waste of time.
typical

Ash Flat, AR

#11791 Jun 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou. It's nice to see someone with some REAL intellegence, for a change.
AGREE WITH ME, AND YOU TOO SHALL SEE,

"someone with some REAL intellegence" (LMAO, YOUR SPELLING, NOT MINE)
Reality Check

Ash Flat, AR

#11792 Jun 14, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou. It's nice to see someone with some REAL intellegence, for a change.
Youwelcome

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#11793 Jun 14, 2012
It seems not to make a difference they all lie cheat steal while draped in the American Flag
Wow

Trumann, AR

#11794 Jun 14, 2012
from hear me wrote:
It seems not to make a difference they all lie cheat steal while draped in the American Flag
that is true. They'll tell you just what you want to hear till elected, then they carry on with their own agenda.
Wow

Trumann, AR

#11795 Jun 14, 2012
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
AGREE WITH ME, AND YOU TOO SHALL SEE,
"someone with some REAL intellegence" (LMAO, YOUR SPELLING, NOT MINE)
Ok, point made. I got carried away with the e's. How about 'intelligence'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesboro Ar. Topix Hero of the Year - 2014 16 min Arkansaw 88
what if bacon came from kittens? 21 min Dressy Limey Tatties 51
The dead guy who some chick named leslie liked 21 min Guest 2
Nicepak closing 25 min Ellens Kid 79
name a decent black city 35 min Roy The Boy 9
coltons (May '14) 39 min Roy The Boy 30
jonesboro finest (Aug '13) 46 min guest 21
65% of Children Live in Households on Federal A... 1 hr NottaLeftist 47
fired from job 1 hr Wow 23
Jesus 6 hr guest 402
Jonesboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jonesboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jonesboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions