created by: Rick | Jun 8, 2010

Arkansas

5,708 votes

Did you vote today?

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 561)

Showing posts 11,201 - 11,220 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Armageddon

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11773
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING
Okay

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11774
Jun 13, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Armageddon wrote:
THE WRATH OF GOD IS COMING
make it real soon before my next car payment
typical

El Dorado, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11775
Jun 13, 2012
 
I can't vote
WM Resident

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11776
Jun 14, 2012
 
typical wrote:
I can't vote
Felons, inmates, illegal aliens and dead people vote all the time. Some people are voting multiple times. Do not let the law get in your way.
Really

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11777
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

WM Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Felons, inmates, illegal aliens and dead people vote all the time. Some people are voting multiple times. Do not let the law get in your way.
then why hasnt a convicted dead mexican illegal been elected president
typical

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11778
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Thanks for the advice, even if I were old enough to vote, I would not participate in, Tea Party events like the ones you just suggested.
typical

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11779
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
then why hasnt a convicted dead mexican illegal been elected president
A. Because, George W. Bush won the primary?
B. Because, The SCOTUS DOES NOT APPOINT,
"convicted dead mexican illegal'S"
president.
My guess would be, A
Wow

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11780
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

If you don't vote, then you obviously are happy with the end result, because you didn't exercise your constitutional right. If you don't vote, you have no right to gripe. Notice, I didn't say you couldn't gripe, I said you don't have the right to gripe, because you didn't try to change things. Every registered voter should vote. Yes, I did! Have a nice day.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11781
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

typical wrote:
I can't vote
How old are you little one?
typical

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11782
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Wow wrote:
If you don't vote, then you obviously are happy with the end result, because you didn't exercise your constitutional right. If you don't vote, you have no right to gripe. Notice, I didn't say you couldn't gripe, I said you don't have the right to gripe, because you didn't try to change things. Every registered voter should vote. Yes, I did! Have a nice day.
So, are you saying, that only those who vote are covered by the the first amendment of the Bill Of Rights?

typical

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11783
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>How old are you little one?
How old are you ?
Reality Check

Mabelvale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11784
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying, that only those who vote are covered by the the first amendment of the Bill Of Rights?
The first amendment to the Bill of Rights says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. This says nothing of your rights as a non voter or someone elses rights as a voter. "Wow" was just pointing out that if you don't care enough to vote then, out of respect for others who do care enough to take the time to vote, you shouldn't jump in any discussion dealing with the consequences of the outcome of the election. You do have the right as a citizen of this country to engage yourself in a political discussion though you will have no credebility in anything you say because you didn't have any "skin in the game" by casting your vote. Either vote or stay out of political discussions and get that chip off of your shoulder.
baby

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11785
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying, that only those who vote are covered by the the first amendment of the Bill Of Rights?
Well liberal garbage like you don't even think we have the right to live, let alone the right to vote or we'd vote for you to get dead and not us.
insanityrules

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11786
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Well liberal garbage like you don't even think we have the right to live, let alone the right to vote or we'd vote for you to get dead and not us.
only in america

http://www.youtube.com/user/IronCobraJunky...

do we owe so much to those who gave us the right to speak such shit
Wow

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11787
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The first amendment to the Bill of Rights says: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. This says nothing of your rights as a non voter or someone elses rights as a voter. "Wow" was just pointing out that if you don't care enough to vote then, out of respect for others who do care enough to take the time to vote, you shouldn't jump in any discussion dealing with the consequences of the outcome of the election. You do have the right as a citizen of this country to engage yourself in a political discussion though you will have no credebility in anything you say because you didn't have any "skin in the game" by casting your vote. Either vote or stay out of political discussions and get that chip off of your shoulder.
Thankyou. It's nice to see someone with some REAL intellegence, for a change.
Wow

Trumann, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11788
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

typical wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying, that only those who vote are covered by the the first amendment of the Bill Of Rights?
'Reality check' hit the nail on the head. Were you home schooled or did you just miss the section of the civics class that taught this? Now everyone who reads this, provided they can comprehend it, can see what is happening to our education system and the political system because of it.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11789
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I promise to vote on November 6th. Should I vote for Mitt Romney or against Barack Obama, or both?
typical

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11790
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>'Reality check' hit the nail on the head. Were you home schooled or did you just miss the section of the civics class that taught this? Now everyone who reads this, provided they can comprehend it, can see what is happening to our education system and the political system because of it.
Well I see things a little different.

First, I understood your intended message, when you said "If you do not vote, you have no right to gripe"

Asking you, if you saw the irony in that quote, would be a waste of time.
typical

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11791
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou. It's nice to see someone with some REAL intellegence, for a change.
AGREE WITH ME, AND YOU TOO SHALL SEE,

"someone with some REAL intellegence" (LMAO, YOUR SPELLING, NOT MINE)
Reality Check

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11792
Jun 14, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wow wrote:
<quoted text>Thankyou. It's nice to see someone with some REAL intellegence, for a change.
Youwelcome

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,201 - 11,220 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

138 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
heavily-armed feds surround nevada ranch... 8 min george 128
49 out by valley view closed 17 min Guest 9
AR governor announces intent to pardon 4, inclu... 17 min curious 64
Woooohoooo KFC gots corsages just in time for prom 42 min chikkaahn 3
Vape Shop 45 min vapist 6
Yarbrough and Parish arrested 1 hr Hotdog23 2
Simple things my 8yr old understands but libera... 1 hr liberal lynn 55
Is Barton Farley really just Mouse, Warty, Rupe... 1 hr Arkansaw 66
Being gay is wrong!!! (Feb '10) 7 hr Guest 4,359
•••
•••
•••
Jonesboro Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••