United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

We were kings when the white man was still crawling around on all fours! We are superior to them in every way. They are savage animals who need to be euthanized by a veterinarian, seeing as how a doctor is too good for those pasty lumps of trash. Never trust them, don't give them the time of day, and NEVER breed with them. You wouldn't breed with a dog, would you? Why breed with white animal scum? We are better than this!
A troll

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

this is a troll. nobody pay this guy any attention. he's not even black, im certain.
rofl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

I got ur white devil hangin habib

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Ha! Black to this day still can't even talk correctly and make up 78% of the prison population. try again dipshit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

A troll wrote:
this is a troll. nobody pay this guy any attention. he's not even black, im certain.
Did you pay the troll toll to get into this little boy's hole?
whiteman

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

why is it u monkeys can't keepyour pants pulled up? even you people should have enough sense to do that.
and why don't you hate the white bitches right along with the men?
we know,don't we?
HooDeeDoo

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Jamal wrote:
We were kings when the white man was still crawling around on all fours! We are superior to them in every way. They are savage animals who need to be euthanized by a veterinarian, seeing as how a doctor is too good for those pasty lumps of trash. Never trust them, don't give them the time of day, and NEVER breed with them. You wouldn't breed with a dog, would you? Why breed with white animal scum? We are better than this!
Faces of evil.... http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/08/the_ri...
Jamal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

whiteman wrote:
why is it u monkeys can't keepyour pants pulled up? even you people should have enough sense to do that.
we know,don't we?
My people need to stay away from white women, you'll get no argument from me. They are unclean in the eyes of our Lord. We need more abortion clinics so all the white people can get abortions right along with the black women carrying the white devil's spawn.

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I date black women because they say a white man is so much better in and out of bed. Your girl would say the same how can I meet her

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Jamal wrote:
<quoted text>
My people need to stay away from white women, you'll get no argument from me. They are unclean in the eyes of our Lord. We need more abortion clinics so all the white people can get abortions right along with the black women carrying the white devil's spawn.
shut the f up
Sally Stutters

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
shut the f up
You are what's wrong with this country you white devil. One day the black man will rule again. One by one the white animal will fall, and the inbred mixed race dogs will be sent to concentration camps or put into slavery. We should spay and neuter all the white animals and put them into slavery until the whole race dies off.

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Sally Stutters wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what's wrong with this country you white devil. One day the black man will rule again. One by one the white animal will fall, and the inbred mixed race dogs will be sent to concentration camps or put into slavery. We should spay and neuter all the white animals and put them into slavery until the whole race dies off.
Gosh I sure hope this happens so that the white people can whine and live off the government for a change! If this happen we can run around for the next hundred years acting like everyone owes us something!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Sally Stutters wrote:
<quoted text>
Ur the one thats white. Just trying to start a hate thread. TROLL TROLL TROLL. Nobody cares
just you wait

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Sally Stutters wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that all the mongrols(mixed breeds) will be wiped out,and good riddance.
the pure black is a work of art.
god could not have made a better servant to the white man.
always there,johhnny on the spot,ready to serve you a drink,wash your feet,cook you a meal,or just squat down for a nice foot stool.
now the high yellow negros are a problem,as they can't make up their minds what to do half the time. trying to cater to the negro one day,sucking up to the whites the next.(i.e. oboma)
some day the country will be right again,and turn out a whole lot better,as the white traitors and rowdy blacks will be long gone,and we can get back to being a civilized nation again
as we were prior to the great civil rights act of 1963.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

whiteman wrote:
we know,don't we?
Get a life
MLK

Mountain View, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Stand up to the white devil! Pull up your pants, obey the law, and get a job! Beat them at their own game! The game is called civilization.
seriously

Searcy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE="Sally Stutters"]<quoted text>
You are what's wrong with this country you white devil. One day the black man will rule again. One by one the white animal will fall, and the inbred mixed race dogs will be sent to concentration camps or put into slavery. We should spay and neuter all the white animals and put them into slavery until the whole race dies off.[/QUOTE]Blacks Never Ruled To Begin With. It Was Us White Devils That Did And Still Do. And Don't Be Mad Bc Your Ppl Sold Their Ppl To The Whites. If You Want To Rule Go Back To The Country From Were Your Ancestors Came From And Stay There.
George Wallace

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

Sally Stutters wrote:
<quoted text>
Tampon Martin,DEAD-George Zimmerman,NOT GUILTY!!!! Have you had your skittles today?? Tee-Hee-Hee~!~!~

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

blacks are so dumb and stupid, really nothing more to say,other than lazy and worthless and think everyone owes them something.is not obomas failures enough to show they are fall less intelligent than we thought.its called soft biggotry of low expectations.meaning white liberals feel sorry for them because there colored but don't really expect anything good from them because they are black very weird but true thing
white devil 1

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

I agree.why not give blacks there own state and see what happens and how fast the prisons get full.of course it would all be racist for what ever reason and the hard working white man would have to pay for all their short comings. plus that would be the true welfare state because not a damn one of them would want to work,just walk around showing off their underware and listening to loud bump bump ho ho dope slinging murdering baby momma drama from 100 different women cause im gandsta music.pull up your pants,get and keep a job,pay your bills and take care or your kids.be responsible and act civilized.i know its alot to ask but dig deep and try

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance