Smoker

Jonesboro, AR

#1 May 29, 2013
I've really been considering switching to vapor cigs. Does anyone know of places in Jonesboro that sell the liquid? I know I can order online, but for piece of mind I would like to know if there is any local distributors.

Jonesboro, AR

#2 May 30, 2013
Walgreens

Jonesboro, AR

#3 May 30, 2013
waste of money
Tosha

Little Rock, AR

#4 May 30, 2013
Smoker wrote:
I've really been considering switching to vapor cigs. Does anyone know of places in Jonesboro that sell the liquid? I know I can order online, but for piece of mind I would like to know if there is any local distributors.
Several of the local gas stations and tobacco stores are selling the Blu brand rechargeable kits. I've tried every brand there is and these have taken me from a 2pk a day habit down to maybe 3-4 real cigs a day. It's a lot cheaper in the long run too! Good luck to you!
Smoker

Jonesboro, AR

#5 May 30, 2013
I've done the e-cig and it worked for awhile. The vapor cigs are suppose to give the throat burn like real cigs and the liquids come in 30+ flavors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palin Family Throwdown 12 min Disclaimer 247
Cops and tours buses (Sep '11) 17 min Guest 9
Arkansas Early Voting - Rock the Vote! 18 min Obola 66
bible true or not 19 min peace 214
Asa = Bad for Arkansas 21 min Obola 19
teabola outbreak 22 min Guest 38
T - 29 Days until Midterm Elections 28 min Disclaimer 182
ebola hits dallas 9 hr Guest 652
How do men really feel about their mistress? (Mar '13) 10 hr Sickened 219
Jonesboro Dating