Alternatives to Suddenlink!!!

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Oct 13, 2013
Is there any other internet/cable provider in our area? I know about Dish and Direct TV but idk if they offer internet. Has anyone else having problems with Suddenlink? My internet just will not work. I called them & they said it was the router, so I bought a pretty expensive one which still did not work...Im out of ideas. Help/suggestions appreciated

United States

#2 Oct 13, 2013
AT&T if you're in the right neighborhood, but they suck too and keep raising their rates as fast as Suddenlink. There's no good, reasonably priced anything any more. Modern life sucks, people just like to talk about how advanced we are.
me says

Manila, AR

#3 Oct 13, 2013
does the internet have any problems without the router?
suddenlinksucks

United States

#4 Nov 8, 2013
Lie, cheat, bug the hell out of you to sign up for more of their crap that they can lie, cheat and steal from you with. I watch TV on line when I watch it and get what I like for free. All I hear is complaints about dish and the rest, too. America has become a nation of lying, cheating, stealing when it comes to doing business. I really hate that.
Bi Curious 2

Trumann, AR

#5 Nov 8, 2013
guest wrote:
Is there any other internet/cable provider in our area? I know about Dish and Direct TV but idk if they offer internet. Has anyone else having problems with Suddenlink? My internet just will not work. I called them & they said it was the router, so I bought a pretty expensive one which still did not work...Im out of ideas. Help/suggestions appreciated
I have Ritter Communications for my internet, t.v. and land line and I'm very pleased with their service...had a little problem on the internet service at first but they cleared it up...you might give them a call.
Jonsey

United States

#6 Nov 8, 2013
Bi Curious 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Ritter Communications for my internet, t.v. and land line and I'm very pleased with their service...had a little problem on the internet service at first but they cleared it up...you might give them a call.
Sounds good, I'm sure wanting to get away from Suddenlink but nobody else offered cable or anything inside Jonesboro when I signed up. I'll have to call and see if Ritter's selling service inside the city limits now, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you supposed to tip the car hops at Sonic? (Sep '08) 9 min guest 632
NEA Hospital 23 min Lady Luck 10
Racist Democrat policies alienating white voters? 28 min Lady Luck 5
Jesus 2 hr guest 604
why do fat people have dirty elbows??? (Jun '12) 2 hr Michelle 41
Fencing lessons 3 hr JayBea 2
steve coleman (Dec '10) 3 hr hey you 4
Jonesboro AR Topix Thread of the Year - 2014 5 hr Joy Joy 2
Atheists 7 hr Guess 109
Barton Farley talks to Rubert B. Jigglebottom 8 hr jan 95