wtf

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Really? No one has an info? "Black men / white women" thread get more comments than women being raped in Jonesboro and the police not notifying anyone of the neighborhood?

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

wtf wrote:
Really? No one has an info? "Black men / white women" thread get more comments than women being raped in Jonesboro and the police not notifying anyone of the neighborhood?
I have heard he is a 6'5 large black male. I have also heard he's near the area of Flint St. By the kindergarten center.... Or that's where he has been alot anyways... Also heard he been over by the mall
My skin be white as snow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

And I'm sure he's black..talks ghetto...has gold teeth..Someone needs to start the "all black rapist" thread. Michelle despain (white woman) in essence murders her husband yet all we here about is the BLACK man who was involved. Lets give the white folk some gangsta credit! And I AM WHITE!
My skin be white as snow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

I mean hear not *here*...god knows some ignorant fool will come up saying "you can't spell". Yeah, I can spell and I'm not on welfare.. BOOM!
My skin be white as snow

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

Poor John Reb!! It must be hard to be gay in today's society. Shoot off in your white hood you freak.
Devin

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

My skin be white as snow wrote:
And I'm sure he's black..talks ghetto...has gold teeth..Someone needs to start the "all black rapist" thread. Michelle despain (white woman) in essence murders her husband yet all we here about is the BLACK man who was involved. Lets give the white folk some gangsta credit! And I AM WHITE!
If you can read, you will see that people have been coming down on the white wife, far worse than the black shooter in that murder. The shooter confessed, the wife could be guilty and could not be guilty. Just because it is rumored or slammed her on Topix, doesn't make it true.
So, the shooter in that murder was black
The serial rapist is black
actually, if you will think of it, most all of the violent crimes here in this town in the past few years have been committed by blacks.So, what does that mean? No puns intended, just telling it like it is.
leogirl

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

Ok, this is just rediculous. This thread is not about a guy being black. It's about a guy who is raping women in Jonesboro and has not been caught! I think the downtown/library area of town is really out of contral and dangerous. Every woman needs to at least carry some pepper spray with them.

Osceola, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

What an idiot. How dare you talk like you are special because you are white. God made each of us and how disappointed he must be when someone talks like they are superior because of the color of their skin. I believe there was a "white" man arrested in the murder of Marc Despain also. You need to think about what you say before it leaves your foul mouth. I'm going to pray for you because you need prayer. How many children are hurt because of
Fools like you with such a shallow mind. You need serious help but most of all you need Jesus.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

A rapist in jonesboro huh. Is Steven Crocker still in town?
me

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Judged:

Blah blah you need Jesus for telling people on topix they need Jesus!
BOB

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Implying that all blacks are common criminals, thieves, rapist etc..also implies that all whites are victims..I myself am not a victim..refuse to be one. Everytime you make one of those ignorant statements, you show your lack of education and culture. If you have ever managed to afford the gas money required to leave this area, you would see the world is a large place, full of all sorts of different people..grow up..please..your giving us white folks a bad name
wpww

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

fk em all we needa start lynchin again and burnin crosses around town and maybe they woodnt think they could do whatever they want. and also this jesus talk is bullcrap. where was ur so called god when these jigaboos are rapin women and kids anyway? open ur eyes u idiots there aint no god no hevan and hell theres just life u live and u die end of story
hey now

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Devin wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can read, you will see that people have been coming down on the white wife, far worse than the black shooter in that murder. The shooter confessed, the wife could be guilty and could not be guilty. Just because it is rumored or slammed her on Topix, doesn't make it true.
So, the shooter in that murder was black
The serial rapist is black
actually, if you will think of it, most all of the violent crimes here in this town in the past few years have been committed by blacks.So, what does that mean? No puns intended, just telling it like it is.
you got to give the mexs equal time

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

How sad if that is how you feel and that you have so much hate in your heart. I would be afraid to go to sleep at night. If you don't change you will have alot more to fear than a few men with a different color skin. There is still hope for you as long as you are breathing so I hope you don't wait til it is too late to cry out to Jesus to have mercy on you and forgive you for the way you have talked about his children. People on topix might not know who you are but God knows and he knows your name. You won't be able to hide from him.
Terry

Springfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Wake up white people, There are lots of trailerpark thrash in jonesboro.. stop being fools!!!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

BOB wrote:
Implying that all blacks are common criminals, thieves, rapist etc..also implies that all whites are victims..I myself am not a victim..refuse to be one. Everytime you make one of those ignorant statements, you show your lack of education and culture. If you have ever managed to afford the gas money required to leave this area, you would see the world is a large place, full of all sorts of different people..grow up..please..your giving us white folks a bad name
EXACTLY!! You tell em'!
You nuts need to buy some gasoline and venture outside of Jonesboro so you can see the BIG picture. Drive to Memphis, Little Rock, New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, and take a look for yourself that blacks are NOT a problem, you stoopid racists!

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

Buy another tank and take a road trip to Blytheville, Pine Bluff, St Louis, and other lovely areas that have a high population of blacks.
Then visit Branson, Gatlinburg, Destin, and other well known, mostly WHITE populated areas and see where you feel safer at, and which areas don't suffer from destruction.Stooooopid racist rednecks, quit talking about blacks or you will all go blind, then you won't be able to tell the difference.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Check this out, cities with the highest ratio or % of blacks 2010:

1 Detroit, Michigan 82.7 590,226
2 Jackson, Mississippi 79.4 137,716
3 Miami Gardens, Florida 76.3 81,776
4 Birmingham, Alabama 73.4 155,791
5 Baltimore, Maryland 63.7 395,781
6 Memphis, Tennessee 63.3 409,687
7 New Orleans, Louisiana 60.2 206,871
8 Montgomery, Alabama 56.6 116,524
9 Flint, Michigan 56.6 57,939
10 Savannah, Georgia 55.4 75,507
11 Augusta, Georgia 54.7 107,182
12 Shreveport, Louisiana 54.7 109,022
13 Baton Rouge, Louisiana 54.5 125,155
14 Atlanta, Georgia 54.0 226,894
15 Cleveland, Ohio 53.3 211,672
16 Portsmouth, Virginia 53.3 50,878
17 Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 52.4 25,957
18 Newark, New Jersey 52.4 145,085
19 Washington, D.C. 50.7 305,125
20 Richmond, Virginia 50.6 103,342
21 Mobile, Alabama 50.6 98,691
22 St. Louis, Missouri 49.2 157,160
23 Beaumont, Texas 47.3 55,931
24 North Charleston, South Carolina 47.2 45,964
25 Jackson, Tennessee 45.7 29,802
26 Elmont, New York 45.5 15,109
27 Cincinnati, Ohio 44.8 133,039
28 Inglewood, California 43.9 48,164
29 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 43.4 661,839
30 Norfolk, Virginia 43.1 104,672
31 Dayton, Ohio 42.9 60,705
32 East Chicago, Indiana 42.9 12,736
33 Suffolk, Virginia 42.7 36,120
34 Little Rock, Arkansas 42.3
FOCUS

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

Good grief, this isn't about color, race or religious preference!!!! The only news we have gotten so far is that some of the victims say it was a black man, it could have been an American Indian (which is the biggest part of my heritage) a Chinese, or whatever, the point is, someone is out there burning houses, burglarizing houses, raping people, and will more than likely soon escalate to murder as well. You selfish jerks stop being so defensive and get the reason for the thread, so ALL OF US whatever color will be more aware and more safe. Why in the hell does everything always have to be about race or Jesus????? Get the freaking chip off of your shoulder, pull your fully submerged in the sand head out of your butts, and get over the race card. It isn't about YOU!!!!!!!!!! But typical behavior it is. It could be white trash, God knows we have enough of it, but whoever it is needs to be stopped and shot. Maybe he will pick the wrong house and get what he deserves when he breaks in the next time.
john reb

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

Judged:

FOCUS wrote:
Good grief, this isn't about color, race or religious preference!!!! The only news we have gotten so far is that some of the victims say it was a black man, it could have been an American Indian (which is the biggest part of my heritage) a Chinese, or whatever, the point is, someone is out there burning houses, burglarizing houses, raping people, and will more than likely soon escalate to murder as well. You selfish jerks stop being so defensive and get the reason for the thread, so ALL OF US whatever color will be more aware and more safe. Why in the hell does everything always have to be about race or Jesus????? Get the freaking chip off of your shoulder, pull your fully submerged in the sand head out of your butts, and get over the race card. It isn't about YOU!!!!!!!!!! But typical behavior it is. It could be white trash, God knows we have enough of it, but whoever it is needs to be stopped and shot. Maybe he will pick the wrong house and get what he deserves when he breaks in the next time.
talk about being in denial!
look,you can fool yourself into believng that the blacks aren't any different than the whites as long as you want.
truth is,they are totally different from us whites.
their roots go back to that dark and bloody land that is africa,the most violent country in the world.
for thousands of years the negro has raped, plundered,and run amuck over there,and always will.
the lucky ones were brought here as slaves(ah,the good ol" days!),and their decendants are running amuck over here.
of course,they are much more deadly over here,as the federal government keeps them well fed.
it's white people like you that amaze me,as to how blind you are.
like that shooting at parker park. er,HOW many tmes has there been a shooting there involving a white person?
that's right!! none. nada.zip.
now take your wiggerish arse to memphis,chicago,etc,and stroll those streets at night. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT!
now,start educating yourself to the negros' ways,else you'll pay the price someday...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Jonesboro Forum right now

Search the Jonesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctors that treat fibromyalgia (Aug '10) 14 min Try this 99
milita heading to the border 57 min Fo Show 421
3rd at unilever (Nov '12) 1 hr Flashback 107
Welkum&go 1 hr Guest 37
WM3 "Jessie Misskelley" staying in Bono on Robi... (Oct '11) 1 hr im for them 123
Is Rodney Robbins a Creep ? 1 hr dieselmechanic1976 32
"Iggy" Michael Steele 1 hr Guest 3
Baggers Used to Bltch about Jack Booted Thugs b... 1 hr Sacred Trey 39
Mike Ross says AR Men Murder More Women than in... 1 hr Duke Sky Walker 39
IRS head confirms investigators have found back... 3 hr Sacred Trey 19
Wet/Dry issue 9 hr guest 222
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jonesboro Jobs

•••