Hillary Clinton takes a healthy approach in Iowa

Full story: Newsday

JOHNSTON, Iowa - Shannon Mallozzi was standing in a drafty barn basement here yesterday, coughing uncontrollably but still buzzing from her first stump speech on behalf of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ABC

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Dec 21, 2007
 
Maalox wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen. The first candidate that says that they are securing the borders while prosecuting companies that hire illegals gets my vote. The sanctuary cities must go also.
I agree
ABC

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Dec 21, 2007
 
mPaul wrote:
I think Clinton would be the best president. She has the experience, smarts, and really is a moderate beside what the right wing media likes to say about her. She is pro defense and pro business. Just not a right wing religion nut.
Please list three of Hillarys (not Bills) acoomplishments.
ABC

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Dec 21, 2007
 
voter wrote:
whether you like her or not, are for her or not, or will vote for her or not, can you please provide me, and many others, three (3) accomplishments attributable to her during her 35 years in our political system living off our taxes, just 3...no?, OK two (2), JUST TWO THINGS SHE HAS DONE FOR ALL OF US AS AMERICAN CITIZENS TO MAKE OUR LIVES BETTER & TO JUSTIFY HER BEING 'PROMOTED' TO FIRST MAN, INSTEAD OF FORMER FIRST LADY, NO? OK NOW, you have heard this poster do this for almost a year here, and you must be tired of reading it. Name just one (1) accomplishment she is responsible for, just 1. Time's up, for you, and for her. Give someone else a chance to accomplish something good for us. Who knows, it cant be any worse, and it may even be fun.
well uh,

Hillary voted on some bills and she baked some cookies,... oops sorry she enver stayed home to abke cookies,.. she uh,. she
She has 35 years of experience,.. no wait, thta is not true either

She gave new meaning tio the word carpetbagger when she "moved to NY" from Arkansas and got elected after Giuliani pulled out
DOC

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Dec 22, 2007
 
I find this article interesting yet frustrating. I am not sure if Shannon Mallozzi is telling the truth or not. Also if Hillary would have listened to a man like she did a woman. I also find the statement ďAbout 700,000 Americans suffer from hydrocephalus, which causes a damaging build-up of fluid in the brain that can lead to cognitive damage, paralysis and blindnessĒ This is 700,000 people who have been diagnosed with it. I and a few hundred thousand other people in the United States (not counting other countries) Suffer with Hydro but the doctors are not trained to recognize it or treat it.

I came down with severe headaches dizziness and memory /cognitive problems which cost me jobs and after 3.5 years still donít qualify for assistance or SSID because of the ignorance in this field. I have suffered with this illness since the age of 19 and have been told for the last 3.5 years that itís imposable for me to have Hydrocephalus because I would be dead. Yet one third of my brain is gone. Shown by CT scans and MRI. The latest report from a doctor now says it may be congenital. Now because I am a 54 year old man. People say he is a frustrated old man. Since I was not a 3-year-old cute little child I was ignored for 35 years. How many other 20-year-old people with chronic sinusitis or head injuries from auto accidents have acquired Hydrocephalus and are not being treated? This should NOT be a presidential issue it should be a USA issue! Congressman, Senators, Medical facilities Etc. should be making this as high a priority as a Cure for cancer or AIDS. Doctors need to be trained and specialized treatments devised to allow people the opportunity to live normal productive lives. Complain about politics all you want but this is a story about an illness that should not be!
an American

Florida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Dec 25, 2007
 
John Q Public wrote:
I never thougth I would vote Democrat either but after seeing what a mess George and the current Republicans have brought to this country, I will probably vote Democrat in 2008. I think a lot of Moderate Republicans feel the same way- we have no use for a party which is going to only cater to religous or neo-conservative fanatics.
Liberalism = socialism = communism.... left wing radicals!
an American

Florida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Dec 25, 2007
 
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list three of Hillarys (not Bills) acoomplishments.
She stayed with her womanizing husband.
Long Island

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Dec 25, 2007
 
an American wrote:
<quoted text>
She stayed with her womanizing husband.
Be careful what you wish for and please DO NOT YELL.

,... you can count on a massive retroactive tax increase if Hillary is elected.

You can also count on more entitlements for deadbeats who refuse to work.

The country is on the verge of a major economic downfall. Too many people living beyond their means.

Credit card debt, consumer debt, ARMS,.. The bank is going broke boys and girls.

If Hillary is elected, it will continue to go downhill. Hillary has never had any economic credentials to speak of. She never ran a city or state.
Giuliani and Romney have both run large enterprises.

Before you respond with a barrage of pro Hillary statements, please list anything of worth that Hillary (not Bill) has done.

Thank you for your time and please have a nice day.

Also please do not respond with George Bush sucks. I want reasons as to why anyone should vote for Hillary. Facts, not opinions or your feelings
an American

Florida, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Dec 25, 2007
 
Long Island wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful what you wish for and please DO NOT YELL.
,... you can count on a massive retroactive tax increase if Hillary is elected.
You can also count on more entitlements for deadbeats who refuse to work.
The country is on the verge of a major economic downfall. Too many people living beyond their means.
Credit card debt, consumer debt, ARMS,.. The bank is going broke boys and girls.
If Hillary is elected, it will continue to go downhill. Hillary has never had any economic credentials to speak of. She never ran a city or state.
Giuliani and Romney have both run large enterprises.
Before you respond with a barrage of pro Hillary statements, please list anything of worth that Hillary (not Bill) has done.
Thank you for your time and please have a nice day.
Also please do not respond with George Bush sucks. I want reasons as to why anyone should vote for Hillary. Facts, not opinions or your feelings
My comment was sarcastic as I truly HATE this woman!!!!! She will NEVER be president!
ABC

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Dec 26, 2007
 
an American wrote:
<quoted text>
My comment was sarcastic as I truly HATE this woman!!!!! She will NEVER be president!
A belated Merry xmas and a timely Happy New Years to you.

A vote for Hillary is a vote for the anti christ
fast money

Christmas, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Jan 5, 2008
 
she is running on her husbands coattails and she knows nothing about whats going on . billy boy runs the show. how can she run a country, when she can,t run her own home with billy going around with fly open.all you ms and mrs can vote for her.
Anndee

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Jan 11, 2008
 
Just another setup by Clinton

Marianne Pernold was called by Clinton's campaign ahead of time to go to the coffee shop in Ft. Smith New Hampshire (older woman-democrat). She was invited by Terry Norelli of Hillary's campaign. Questioner thinks that Hillary was sincere because the question was personal. Marianne says that immediately after the crying, Hillary resumed the political face.
Joe Bolton

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Jan 11, 2008
 
Anndee wrote:
Just another setup by Clinton
Marianne Pernold was called by Clinton's campaign ahead of time to go to the coffee shop in Ft. Smith New Hampshire (older woman-democrat). She was invited by Terry Norelli of Hillary's campaign. Questioner thinks that Hillary was sincere because the question was personal. Marianne says that immediately after the crying, Hillary resumed the political face.
And I suppose the 2 guys yelling "iron my shirts" at Hillary in NH came out of the blue.

Everything Hillary does is orchestrated,... and far too many people buy into it,... what a con artist
livefreeordie

Jericho, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Jan 11, 2008
 
this whole attention to this woman for so many years now, is like being forced to watch a "B" Movie and the ushers wont let you leave the theater.... I cant even stand her voice anymore. What a laughing stock. And what the hec happened to her husband. What kind of medication is he on these days?
Joe Bolton wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose the 2 guys yelling "iron my shirts" at Hillary in NH came out of the blue.
Everything Hillary does is orchestrated,... and far too many people buy into it,... what a con artist
Anndee

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Jan 11, 2008
 
*RECORDS SET
*
- The only president ever impeached on grounds of personal malfeasance
- Most number of convictions and guilty pleas by friends and associates*
- Most number of cabinet officials to come under criminal investigation
- Most number of witnesses to flee country or refuse to testify
- Most number of witnesses to die suddenly
- First president sued for sexual harassment.
- First president accused of rape.
- First first lady to come under criminal investigation
- Largest criminal plea agreement in an illegal campaign contribution case
- First president to establish a legal defense fund.
- First president to be held in contempt of court
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions
- Greatest amount of illegal campaign contributions from abroad
- First president disbarred from the US Supreme Court and a state court

/* According to our best information, 40 government officials were indicted or convicted in the wake of Watergate. A reader computes that there was a total of 31 Reagan era convictions, including 14 because of Iran-Contra and 16 in the Department of Housing & Urban Development scandal. 47 individuals and businesses associated with the Clinton machine were convicted of or pleaded guilty to crimes with 33 of these occurring during the Clinton administration itself. There were in addition 61 indictments or misdemeanor charges. 14 persons were imprisoned. A key difference between the Clinton story and earlier ones was the number of criminals with whom he was associated before entering the White House./
Anndee

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Jan 11, 2008
 
Joe Bolton wrote:
<quoted text>
And I suppose the 2 guys yelling "iron my shirts" at Hillary in NH came out of the blue.
Everything Hillary does is orchestrated,... and far too many people buy into it,... what a con artist
What's good for the goose is good for the gander!!!!!!
Anndee

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Jan 11, 2008
 
Her problem is she has NEVER had to answer any real questions. She only does photo ops.
The press has let her get away with it.
Now that she is pressed to answer she can't stand the heat.
Everyone knows she's a fraud.
I feel sorry for Obama because when she takes the gloves off, he's going to get nailed.
Thing is she probably won't be the one to do it.
They(Clinton's) use others to do their dirty work,like Michael Moore and Larry Flint.
Strap on your seatbelt it's going to be a nasty ride!
Anndee

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Jan 11, 2008
 
One last question...
You don't mind being sold out to the China and the mideast?
Hillbill have taken loads of "money" for outside this country. What do you suppose she or we will have to do for it?

Google
Norman hsu
Charlie trie
Johnny huang
Need a laugh?
Hillary Clinton and Al Gore: Money Laundering
Money Laundering and the Crisis of Democracy
http://hillaryandgore.blogspot.com/
http://hillaryandgore.blogspot.com/
Keith Moon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Jan 15, 2008
 
Anndee wrote:
One last question...
You don't mind being sold out to the China and the mideast?
Hillbill have taken loads of "money" for outside this country. What do you suppose she or we will have to do for it?
Google
Norman hsu
Charlie trie
Johnny huang
Need a laugh?
Hillary Clinton and Al Gore: Money Laundering
Money Laundering and the Crisis of Democracy
http://hillaryandgore.blogspot.com/
http://hillaryandgore.blogspot.com/
On the Democrat side I see either Hilalry or Obama getting th e nomination. For the Republicans, Giuliani, McCain or Romney.

Of the choices listed who do you support.
Please note I dont see any ideal choices listed

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 58 of58
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Johnston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••