A Merry Goof Troop Christmas

Posted in the Johnston City Forum

Saint Nick

United States

#1 Dec 24, 2012
Christmas is a time for giving. Let us reflect on this year just what the Goof Troop has given Johnston City. Jim Mitchell continues to bless this city with his poor judgement. From Skip Mallory to busted water lines to busted unions and busting bank accounts of residents. Bart Lind has given the city no hope of decent jobs after running good businesses out of town. Boyd, well the city will never recover from what that little cockroach has brought us. Crabtree has given us the worst streets in the state. God help this town if we get a blizzard tomorrow night and this dimwit is in charge of the streets. Marcus Reed gave himself freedom by no longer supporting his children. Sometimes ya just gotta look out for #1 eh Marcus? Mary Jane Hatfield gave us destruction to the only good thing JC had going. Buckner, Page, Hoffard, and White have given us knowledge that this town has scraped the bottom of the barrel for leadership. Who could forget Penny? She like Marcus has also broken the bondage of supporting her children. Freedom is great isn't it Penny?!
We are most blessed as a town to know what we have ahead of us with a Goof Troop dictatorship. More taxes and fees less to eventually no service at all.....
Saint Nick

United States

#2 Dec 24, 2012
And I almost forgot, to raise money for the city, the Goof Troop has released an audio book of Twas the Night Before Christmas narrated by Gerald " Frenchie" Irwin. It's available at JC City Hall, Indian Video, Barb's Embroidery, Boyd and Mitchell Insurance, Bandy Drugs, Lineman's Lounge and The Pub.

On Christmas Day, Frenchie will be at the Pub with his city vehicle signing autograph copies. Don't miss out!
Quincey Jones

Kansas City, MO

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Be at JCHS this Saturday at 2pm for the live recording of the concert " Goof Troop Country Classics".
The show kicks off with John Richey and Keith Boyd doing a duet of Faith Hill-Tim McGraw's " Let's Make Love."
Chuck Crabtree will then perform " Always Marry an Ugly Woman " with Marcus Reed following up with " Deadbeat Dad".
After intermission Jim Mitchell will sing " Did I shave my legs for this?"
A HO-Down will be done by none other than Penny Cobb West Page Mitchell Lind Boyd.
Bart Lind was scheduled to sing but he's not tall enough to reach the microphone.
Refreshments will be cookies made by Grant Mitchell and his friends. Believe me, they packed a lot of fudge in these!
just sayn

Carterville, IL

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Saint Nick wrote:
Christmas is a time for giving. Let us reflect on this year just what the Goof Troop has given Johnston City. Jim Mitchell continues to bless this city with his poor judgement. From Skip Mallory to busted water lines to busted unions and busting bank accounts of residents. Bart Lind has given the city no hope of decent jobs after running good businesses out of town. Boyd, well the city will never recover from what that little cockroach has brought us. Crabtree has given us the worst streets in the state. God help this town if we get a blizzard tomorrow night and this dimwit is in charge of the streets. Marcus Reed gave himself freedom by no longer supporting his children. Sometimes ya just gotta look out for #1 eh Marcus? Mary Jane Hatfield gave us destruction to the only good thing JC had going. Buckner, Page, Hoffard, and White have given us knowledge that this town has scraped the bottom of the barrel for leadership. Who could forget Penny? She like Marcus has also broken the bondage of supporting her children. Freedom is great isn't it Penny?!
We are most blessed as a town to know what we have ahead of us with a Goof Troop dictatorship. More taxes and fees less to eventually no service at all.....
Have you not seen the new business that have opened up in JC or are you just blind to good leadership. Jealous maybe!!! You didn't turn out so well and you can't stand to see others that have. keep it up all it gets you is a stright ride to hell.. The devil will enjoy watching as you burn for eternity!!!!!!!!!!
Dr Richard Kimball

Kansas City, MO

#5 Dec 28, 2012
He'll be watching them burn with that group as well. As many people as they've lied to and harmed there's plenty room in hell for them too. Btw, lots of fanatic nuts like yourself there too I'm sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnston City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New cops.. 4 hr LawAbidingCitizen 7
Why are you on the school board (Sep '13) 12 hr Water bill paid f... 22
JCHS Softball Program (Apr '12) 13 hr putalidonitalready 66
Crystal Childers Tue beccabutton65748 1
Arrowhead lake (Jul '11) Tue voodoo 495
Eli Morgan Dec 13 Too good for you 2
jc pub Dec 13 Minuet 42
Johnston City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Johnston City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnston City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnston City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:47 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:47PM
Cutler's Benching Too Little, Too Late for Bears
NBC Sports 4:25 PM
Will St. Louis' defense shut down Eli Manning?
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
Previewing Giants vs. Rams
NBC Sports 6:32 PM
Week 16 skill-position injury report — Thursday
NBC Sports 7:47 PM
Golden Tate excited for Jimmy Clausen to get another starting opportunity