Suboxone Help in Johnson City.

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
man

Chatsworth, GA

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Finally there is a new Dr. in Johnson City that knows and cares what he does for the people that really want help out there. He has leased the old Dube clinic on Watauga Av.I have found my final help. His name is Ed Crutchfrield. If you need a change he is the man.My life has changed since I have been going. I think the name is Watauga Family Clinic,

If you are looking to get started or a change I think this just might be the place for you.
Another Place

Johnson City, TN

#3 Feb 17, 2012
There are also 2 docs in Gray accepting new patients. They are in the office with Dr Boggs. Names are Dr Lewis and Dr Smith. I think the name of the clinic there is Gray Family Healthcare but not sure. It is on Old Gray Station Rd kinda behind Dairy Queen.
Iceman

United States

#5 Feb 19, 2012
All this is here is free advertising! Probably the doc himself writing the messages on here! Damn pill pusher!
uranasshole

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 19, 2012
Yeah one pill for another. There is a big difference in the two. I don't here about people losing there life to suboxone. And its used to help get opff opiates.

How about you shut your mouth and do some research before you open it.

Maybe your kids will be addicts then you will know what its like to deal with the disease.

Glad to hear there are more docs providing helpo.
Iceman

United States

#7 Feb 19, 2012
Listen here dumbass!!! I HAVE dealt with it! My ex was on the shit for 4 years when it was supposed to be a 6 months program! She went to Doc "O" in JC!!! I know what it did to us financially! How we had to do without just so she could go get her fix! How the visits cost and the meds cost because insurance wouldn't cover it! Then how she needed more and would sell our shit because she needed to buy more "box" and "strips"! How it affected our son's life! So bitch, you need to shut your mouth because I do know!!!!!!! Its called quit COLD TURKEY!!! I know because I quit cold turkey 15 years ago! And don't you wish that shit on my kids you bitch!!!!!!!!!! I wouldn't wish that on my worse enemy! Not even you!!!
Just A Girl

Johnson City, TN

#9 Feb 19, 2012
I am glad to know more DRs are helping out... Now if they would just make the program an affordable option for treatment :( Any idea how much either of these clinics charge?
Morlando

Charleston, WV

#10 Mar 5, 2012
Do you know if any of them prescribe Subutex? I need to find someone that will. I am allergic to the Naloxone in Suboxone. Can anyone tell me one Doctor that prescribes the Subutex please?
nope

Rock Hill, SC

#11 Mar 6, 2012
Bullshit. You are not allergic to Naloxone. You are either lying or you took Suboxone with some other shit in your system which precipitated withdrawal. That is not an allergic reaction. NO Subutex unless you are pregnant.
Morlando

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 6, 2012
Dude, if you were standing within arms reach of me you would swallow what teeth you had left. That is, if you have any at all, due to the fact that your Boyfriend prefers just the gummers. You don't know me. You do not know my situation. It's now more apparent than ever that you are not very knowledgeable about buprenorphine/naloxone. I guess we could all safely say that - well, you are an idiot. I am allergic to Naloxone. There are many people that are either hyper-sensitive to it, or have allergic reactions to it. Some are even allergic to the buprenorphine. I will allow your stupidity to pass, this one time. Next time though, I won't be so friendly. But, I don't want to see you posting in this town's forum any longer. Do I make myself clear? Now, go do your daily duty and satisfy ole' scabby. He has some nice cheese pouring out of his butt just for you!!!! Just the way you like it. Round-headed clown. Get lost.
Grand Pappy Amos

United States

#13 Mar 7, 2012
Wow you sound like a crabby junkie!!!!
Morlando wrote:
Dude, if you were standing within arms reach of me you would swallow what teeth you had left. That is, if you have any at all, due to the fact that your Boyfriend prefers just the gummers. You don't know me. You do not know my situation. It's now more apparent than ever that you are not very knowledgeable about buprenorphine/naloxone. I guess we could all safely say that - well, you are an idiot. I am allergic to Naloxone. There are many people that are either hyper-sensitive to it, or have allergic reactions to it. Some are even allergic to the buprenorphine. I will allow your stupidity to pass, this one time. Next time though, I won't be so friendly. But, I don't want to see you posting in this town's forum any longer. Do I make myself clear? Now, go do your daily duty and satisfy ole' scabby. He has some nice cheese pouring out of his butt just for you!!!! Just the way you like it. Round-headed clown. Get lost.
Hoss

Johnson City, TN

#14 Mar 7, 2012
Morlando wrote:
I will allow your stupidity to pass, this one time. Next time though, I won't be so friendly. But, I don't want to see you posting in this town's forum any longer. Do I make myself clear?
Lol...come on man, why so angry?

While I'll admit it's refreshing to see someone posting on here with a grasp of correct grammar, you gotta save the hot-head act for your foes that you can actually do something about. I doubt this threat is going to keep that fellow from posting on this board anymore.
curious

Kingsport, TN

#15 Sep 13, 2012
SO Pretty much you are SCREWED if you ever have an overdose! Considering The Medication you are claiming to be allergic too is what they give you when you OD!.... That should be enough reason not to pop pills in the first place!
Morlando wrote:
Dude, if you were standing within arms reach of me you would swallow what teeth you had left. That is, if you have any at all, due to the fact that your Boyfriend prefers just the gummers. You don't know me. You do not know my situation. It's now more apparent than ever that you are not very knowledgeable about buprenorphine/naloxone. I guess we could all safely say that - well, you are an idiot. I am allergic to Naloxone. There are many people that are either hyper-sensitive to it, or have allergic reactions to it. Some are even allergic to the buprenorphine. I will allow your stupidity to pass, this one time. Next time though, I won't be so friendly. But, I don't want to see you posting in this town's forum any longer. Do I make myself clear? Now, go do your daily duty and satisfy ole' scabby. He has some nice cheese pouring out of his butt just for you!!!! Just the way you like it. Round-headed clown. Get lost.
amber m

Kingsport, TN

#16 Sep 14, 2012
Good point! It's too confusing trying to find how to get clean and stay that way.
Joes friend

Johnson City, TN

#17 Sep 14, 2012
Another Place wrote:
There are also 2 docs in Gray accepting new patients. They are in the office with Dr Boggs. Names are Dr Lewis and Dr Smith. I think the name of the clinic there is Gray Family Healthcare but not sure. It is on Old Gray Station Rd kinda behind Dairy Queen.
God thank you for putting this online. We stopped a nightmare with your information. Thanks
simply amazed

Johnson City, TN

#18 Sep 16, 2012
nope wrote:
Bullshit. You are not allergic to Naloxone. You are either lying or you took Suboxone with some other shit in your system which precipitated withdrawal. That is not an allergic reaction. NO Subutex unless you are pregnant.
Subutex is not just for pregnant women fruit cake - they are handing it out like flies at the clinics to several men that I know - they need to shut the damned place down !!!!!!!!!!
simply amazed

Johnson City, TN

#19 Sep 16, 2012
NEWS FLASH - RECOVERY ASSOCIATES IS AN ADDICTS HEAVEN - THEY HAD OUT ALL YOU WANT FOR A PRICE KNOWING THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING THEM, SNORTING THEM, AND SELLING THEM - WHAT DOCTORS - LOL - LEGALIZED DOPE PUSHERS!!!!!!!!!!
shane

Denver, NC

#20 Sep 24, 2012
simply amazed wrote:
NEWS FLASH - RECOVERY ASSOCIATES IS AN ADDICTS HEAVEN - THEY HAD OUT ALL YOU WANT FOR A PRICE KNOWING THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SHOOTING THEM, SNORTING THEM, AND SELLING THEM - WHAT DOCTORS - LOL - LEGALIZED DOPE PUSHERS!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not disagreeing with you but I do believe some people that go are truly trying to clean up their act and life and I hope for their sake they do
amber m

Kingsport, TN

#21 Sep 30, 2012
I just started at the new place in Bristol, really impressed and have some hope.
Quadratic Equation

Johnson City, TN

#22 Sep 30, 2012
Iceman wrote:
All this is here is free advertising! Probably the doc himself writing the messages on here! Damn pill pusher!
You are an absolutely worthless human being.
Quadratic Equation

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 30, 2012
amber m wrote:
I just started at the new place in Bristol, really impressed and have some hope.
Best wishes. Was it the $1300 to start program. We have two co workers in trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 20 min TheRealZeke 8,648
stink bugs 1 hr Boll Weevil 9
act call center johnson city tn (Oct '10) 1 hr Sal 300
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 2 hr Tish 219
Outraged At Former School Board Member Chad Wil... 3 hr Why 3
Review: Tan 2000 (Sep '11) 4 hr Anonymous 41
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr WTH 9,478

Johnson City Jobs

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]