suboxone doctor accepting patience

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of97
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Christopher Bigglesworth

Leicester, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Nov 30, 2010
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Oh...Kayyy. First off let me congradulate some of you on kicking people while there down, perhaps you should try out for a Punter position in the NFL?
As for deadbeats like us (I believe that's how you referred it lol?) yes indeed, we are TRYING to live considering we have addictions which keep us from living "Normal", its a pity seeing someone try to persever through difficult trials is it not?
As far as money goes were getting robbed more then anyone is, try doing some research..? You will learn that we have to PAY for our treatment, hundreds of dollars a month, and deal with counseling, and going on a daily basis at times, all this inconvienance just to try to live "normal"
Too people like you its a walk in the park to get high, to people like us its to get by..to FUNCTION like a normal human being. You are nothing but an ignorant hack who apparently is walking with his head talking out of his ass, because you my friend, have no idea what we go through just to get on this program, or what we have to deal with to stay on it.
So until your on the program, or actually have information to back up your absurd theories, or actually have an addiction that you live with on a daily basis, then your words mean nothing to me, or anyone else being criticized for having a problem.
So, as i once heard one intelligent man say to another..
Go eat a big bowl of F^ck you..and have fun rolling around in that sh*t
info pls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 17, 2011
 

Judged:

1

what dr. do you go to?
i got subs in the past, and im tryin to get back into a clinic/dr., however i cant find one accepting rite now... text are deff better than subs, i have been prescribed both, but text dont tast awful and you dont have to take a full pill...
thanks for any info!
That Guy wrote:
All of us sub heads come to J.C. to get our fix. The $200.00 and $100.00 visits are a joke. The doc I see gives me 60 8mg subutex
orate

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Wow,Im blown away by they amount of miss-information in this thread."IF" used as prescribed suboxone is a great tool for fighting ones addiction to opiates.There are 10 to 1 more success stories with Suboxone then there is Methadone.The myth that people on Suboxone are lazy jobless junkies just wanting a hand out is just that,a myth.Its untold how many thousands of people hold down great jobs and contribute to society while in the Suboxone program.Furthermore Id like to see proof of 1 death by someone using Suboxone as prescribed.
da man

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

That Guy wrote:
All of us sub heads come to J.C. to get our fix. The $200.00 and $100.00 visits are a joke. The doc I see gives me 60 8mg subutex (you can snort it) which costs (with insurance)$10.00. I then sell up to 40 of the subs to friends at work for $20.00 each. This $800.00 leaves me with a monthly profit of $690.00 and 20 free subs. I break these 20 into 1/3s and let them dissolve under my tongue as directed. One third of a subutex feels similar to a roxi, but lasts all day. For years I've been prescribed lortab 10s, but the pain relief from subs blow tabs out of the water. I still get 90 lortabs from my family doctor and sell all of them for $6.00 each. So I make a little more than $12000.00 a year from drug sales to my friends. The subutex/suboxone system is totally safe compared to doing the Florida thing. The doctors know patients sell pills to pay for their visits. That's the way the system works.
Loser
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

suboxone doesnt help wrote:
It's good to know he is willing to accept "patience". He will need patience to work with all of the box head pill popping patients.
i hi hi hi, that's funny. suboxone is criminal. i have a close relative who was addicted to tabs, now he has a much more powerful drug called suboxone, he has been taking it for about 3 years now, has no desire to give it up & at a cost of around $500.00 a month! i think the person (aka)> patience has already overdosed on the sh#t!
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jan 18, 2011
 
suboxone doesnt help wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost me with that sentence.
what else would expect from bart simpson?
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

laffingravy wrote:
Why don't we call it what it is? More or less a Methadone clinic. Artificial red. Some communities reject such clinics and are successful in stopping them, due to the fear of junk heads hanging around. It's a shame when "doctors" rake money from someone's addiction. But, perhaps it will work. If I were dependent on opiates, I'd sure hate to shell out 200 bucks up front and then 100 bucks every now and then for such iffy treatment. A good drying out in a substance abuse hospital might be a better solution. It just seems a substitute drug is not the way to go to break the habit.
you're right laffingravy, the sh#t is as bad, probably worse than what they were on to begin with! sounds like something the liberal democrats conjured up!
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jan 18, 2011
 
da man wrote:
<quoted text>
Loser
you'll be buying & selling honey buns when you get to where you should be, which is jail or prison!
regular patient

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jan 18, 2011
 
I mean no disrespect wrote:
I personally have been sober for almost 16 months and honestly Im having a hard time with this I have called just about every Dr I know of that perscribes suboxone and gotten no where I live in the Burlington area so please is anyone knows of any doc's that are accepting new patients please let me know thank u so much!!!
Dr. Elliott B. Smith, Greeneville TN . Try him, I think it is 300.00 cash for a clinic also, not just a prescription.???
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I mean no disrespect wrote:
I personally have been sober for almost 16 months and honestly Im having a hard time with this I have called just about every Dr I know of that perscribes suboxone and gotten no where I live in the Burlington area so please is anyone knows of any doc's that are accepting new patients please let me know thank u so much!!!
been sober from what? 16 mo's & you want to start another addiction?$500 per month.
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jan 18, 2011
 
jackie48 wrote:
<quoted text>you'll be buying & selling honey buns when you get to where you should be, which is jail or prison!
think that was supposed to be for "that guy" i apologize for my mistake.
Wanting Help Johnson City

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

That Guy wrote:
All of us sub heads come to J.C. to get our fix. The $200.00 and $100.00 visits are a joke. The doc I see gives me 60 8mg subutex (you can snort it) which costs (with insurance)$10.00. I then sell up to 40 of the subs to friends at work for $20.00 each. This $800.00 leaves me with a monthly profit of $690.00 and 20 free subs. I break these 20 into 1/3s and let them dissolve under my tongue as directed. One third of a subutex feels similar to a roxi, but lasts all day. For years I've been prescribed lortab 10s, but the pain relief from subs blow tabs out of the water. I still get 90 lortabs from my family doctor and sell all of them for $6.00 each. So I make a little more than $12000.00 a year from drug sales to my friends. The subutex/suboxone system is totally safe compared to doing the Florida thing. The doctors know patients sell pills to pay for their visits. That's the way the system works.
THAT GUY IN GREENVILLE, TN

Could you please tell me where you go to get on Suboxone?? Is it in Greenville? I do have insurance and I want to go so I can get off all the pain meds Im currently on!! I dont want to live another day doing this to my body and my wallet!! If you have an email I can contact you like that or since you didnt post your name, then you could say the name of your clinic and wouldnt get into trouble....I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Thankx ;)
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jan 18, 2011
 
Wanting Help Johnson City wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT GUY IN GREENVILLE, TN
Could you please tell me where you go to get on Suboxone?? Is it in Greenville? I do have insurance and I want to go so I can get off all the pain meds Im currently on!! I dont want to live another day doing this to my body and my wallet!! If you have an email I can contact you like that or since you didnt post your name, then you could say the name of your clinic and wouldnt get into trouble....I would REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!! Thankx ;)
there is a clinic in johnson city, wish you well, probably be 4 or 5 hundred per month.
jackie48

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jan 18, 2011
 

Judged:

1

orate wrote:
Wow,Im blown away by they amount of miss-information in this thread."IF" used as prescribed suboxone is a great tool for fighting ones addiction to opiates.There are 10 to 1 more success stories with Suboxone then there is Methadone.The myth that people on Suboxone are lazy jobless junkies just wanting a hand out is just that,a myth.Its untold how many thousands of people hold down great jobs and contribute to society while in the Suboxone program.Furthermore Id like to see proof of 1 death by someone using Suboxone as prescribed.
lot of flaws with it, my brother is spending pretty much the same amount of money as when he was on tabs, he has to sell half of his sh*t to help pay for his new addiction that has been going on for about three years now, don't know where you're getting your information, but you're being lied to or you're on the stuff & need some approval
orate

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Jan 21, 2011
 
jackie48 wrote:
<quoted text>lot of flaws with it, my brother is spending pretty much the same amount of money as when he was on tabs, he has to sell half of his sh*t to help pay for his new addiction that has been going on for about three years now, don't know where you're getting your information, but you're being lied to or you're on the stuff & need some approval
No I need no approval.If you will read what I said."IF TAKEN AS PRESCRIBED AND DIRECTED" it's an awesome tool.That being said.If you dont have some kind of insurance then yes,it can be hard to go thru the program as meant to.Im NOT being lied to.
I was mostly commenting about someone said Suboxone has killed so many people.Prove it.....
sicko

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Mar 3, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

jackie48 wrote:
<quoted text>you're right laffingravy, the sh#t is as bad, probably worse than what they were on to begin with! sounds like something the liberal democrats conjured up!
umm i'm gonna have to disagree with that lol... every heard of an abscess? heroin is disgusting, the stuff they cut it with, what it does if you miss a vein, what it does to your circulatory system and heart over time.

bupe is a godsend.
KnowsALittle

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Mar 7, 2011
 

Judged:

1

I mean no disrespect wrote:
I personally have been sober for almost 16 months and honestly Im having a hard time with this I have called just about every Dr I know of that perscribes suboxone and gotten no where I live in the Burlington area so please is anyone knows of any doc's that are accepting new patients please let me know thank u so much!!
There is a clinic in Bristol called FirStep that is accepting new patients. I know because I work for them. They are respectable physicians that are trying to help those who want to be back on their feet and be able to live a normal life and work. It may be a little expensive on the first visit but its well worth giving them a try.
KnowsALittle

Bristol, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Mar 7, 2011
 
info pls wrote:
what dr. do you go to?
i got subs in the past, and im tryin to get back into a clinic/dr., however i cant find one accepting rite now... text are deff better than subs, i have been prescribed both, but text dont tast awful and you dont have to take a full pill...
thanks for any info!
<quoted text>
FirStep in Bristol is accepting patients but they only give you enough until your next appointment.. If you run out before then then you are out of luck. If you really want help and don't want a profit from the pills given them a try.
damien

Inman, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Mar 9, 2011
 
suboxone help wrote:
there is a new doctor in the tri-cities area who is accepting patience. 200.00 initial visit, 100.00 thereafter. must have insurance though. you can email treatmentservices@rocketmail.c om for more information.
Why in the H wud someone have to pay $200 iif they have insurance? My co-pay is only $35...so is this misleadin or what?b please ellaborate...

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Mar 14, 2011
 
I don't think it is wrong to want to get help for a addiction problem, and suboxene doesn't just help people on pills, its also helps to get heroin addicts off of that horrible shit, but I don't agree with them trading one drug for another, I know people on suboxene and its sad to watch them nod off and on...and doctors don't do there jobs they go by what the patients tell them, some don't need suboxene and they lie to get it..it seems the doctors in this area keep getting in trouble for just handing stuff out to young people and thats what really gets them on pills...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of97
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min Vet 123,992
Thank You School Board Mr. Hammond 7 min PLEASE 2
Boone Parents And Teachers And Staff 10 min Sick of this mess 2
Ryan Armold Investigation 23 min Sick of this mess 6
Cliven Bundy Ranch Standoff 35 min Hillbillyboy 52
Washington County School Board Masters 44 min Jon Brown 25
TBI Should Investigate Principals and Athletic ... 48 min Nittany Lions 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••