New Washington County Mugshots

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

“East Tennessee Arrest Reports ”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Just posted this weeks mugshots. Have a look over at http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/was...

We have also updated the site to be more responsive. Let me know if you like the new look and if the site is any faster.
hey

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 13, 2013
why have you removed carter county?

Location hidden

#3 Feb 13, 2013
hey wrote:
why have you removed carter county?
We no longer receive their data. The sheriff decided he wanted to make up his budget deficit by charging an astronomical fee (hundreds upon hundreds of dollars per month) for data that every other county provides under the TN Open Records Act for a nominal report fee.

The old posts are still there but we are getting new ones. You can access the old posts here: http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/car...
Question

Indian Trail, NC

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Does anyone know Ron Edward McKinney from Greeneville, TN? He is 48 years old
Freaky

Antioch, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Question wrote:
Does anyone know Ron Edward McKinney from Greeneville, TN? He is 48 years old
Nope
XXX

Mountain City, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
Good to see your profitting off other's misfortune. Sleep well.

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2013
XXX wrote:
Good to see your profitting off other's misfortune. Sleep well.
I sleep like a baby. Do you watch the news or read the paper?? They are profiting off of others misfortune too but you instead single us out. The JC Press publishes the names just like we do. Tricities.com publishes mugshots just like we do but they are somehow different???
Cheese Puff Daddy

Park Hills, MO

#8 Feb 18, 2013
Lmfao, saw 4 people I went to school with. They grew up to be angry lil fellas
XXX

Mountain City, TN

#9 Feb 18, 2013
Try to rationalize it all ya want. Pretty summy I think.
well

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 18, 2013
You can find all this info in the Sunday paper. lol...They are just posting it here, what is the difference? Dumbass rednecks.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
XXX wrote:
Try to rationalize it all ya want. Pretty summy I think.
I dont have to rationalize anything. Facts are facts. I am no better or worse than any of the other news outlets. We post factual information and do not infer any opinion or single out and make fun of anyone. These people have been arrested. Every single one of them. They may by all accounts be innocent, but the fact remains they were arrested.

If you dont like our site, thats fine. It's your opinion and right not to look at it. Thousands of people do like it and thats their right to be able to access the information their tax dollars helped to create. And yes, we make a profit. Not much of one but we do make a profit. Would you put hundreds of manhours in each week and thousands of dollars u[ to create and maintain jobs for 3 other people and not expect to make a few dollars?
XXX

Mountain City, TN

#12 Feb 19, 2013
You are a busy body who is profitting of other peoples' mistakes and hardships. Though you rationalize that "it is in the paper", or "it is public record" you are humiliating people and are furthering their exposure to individuals in their lives that might not have seen the paper. Co-workers, classmates and teachers, employers,fellow church members, friends, family... Good for you that you feel good about what you are doing. I just think it is sad for someone to feel good about hurting others. That's all.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 19, 2013
XXX wrote:
You are a busy body who is profitting of other peoples' mistakes and hardships. Though you rationalize that "it is in the paper", or "it is public record" you are humiliating people and are furthering their exposure to individuals in their lives that might not have seen the paper. Co-workers, classmates and teachers, employers,fellow church members, friends, family... Good for you that you feel good about what you are doing. I just think it is sad for someone to feel good about hurting others. That's all.
It's this simple, dont get arrested and you wont have to worry about it. There are repercussions for your actions. I have been on this earth 35 years and have never been arrested nor put myself in the position that an officer had a reason to even think i was guilty of a crime
XXX

Mountain City, TN

#14 Feb 20, 2013
What you are doing is compounding a person's misery at a bad time in their life. I'm only glad that you do not believe in kharma. If you did you might be in some trouble in your own life. I believe what you do is terrible and I am certain there are many others who feel the way I do. You must not be a good person.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 20, 2013
XXX wrote:
What you are doing is compounding a person's misery at a bad time in their life. I'm only glad that you do not believe in kharma. If you did you might be in some trouble in your own life. I believe what you do is terrible and I am certain there are many others who feel the way I do. You must not be a good person.
Thanks for helping keep this post on the top of topix! I and everyone else know you dont like our site and you think I am the scum of the earth. You know nothing about me so jumping to conclusions about my character is uncalled for. BTW here is the latest Washington County release so you can go look at it and then make a fuss about not agreeing with it.
http://easttennesseemugshots.com/category/was...
OldTennGranny

Johnson City, TN

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Misfortune? When did committing a crime become a misfortune?

With all the crimes against elderly ppl I thank God for this info!
Crime Does Not Pay

Elizabethton, TN

#17 Feb 20, 2013
I like the new format with more pictures on a page and yes it is faster. If you don't want your mugshot on here don't commit a crime! I also appreciate the info.
XXX

Mountain City, TN

#18 Feb 21, 2013
You should start-up washingtoncountyjerkwad.com and put your voyaristic selves in the first edition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown is Dead, give it a rest 2 hr NuffJive 9
CVS North Roan (beside Mall) HATEFUL HATEFUL em... 9 hr customer 5
NutriMost - New Diet Scam (May '14) 11 hr Merle 312
GOP leadership will protect Obamacare 15 hr Newland 30
Bingo!!! 16 hr tim 1
Buttercup Bakery closes in downtown Erwin 16 hr Co Manager 13
Get Amy Lynn fired from Daytime Tri-Cities!!! (Jan '11) Thu Nuff Jive 150
Johnson City Dating
Find my Match

Johnson City People Search