Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 2, 2013

“Gunter glieben glauchen globen”

Since: Dec 12

Gutenteit, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 29, 2012
 
Wo ist das Tennessee Mitternacht Rambler von WQUT-FM?
Save the Liver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

He WAS a self-invented phenomenon from back in the 70's who injected plutonium powered music into the dead-ass backwater that was (and sadly is) WQUT.
He has been rotting in his grave for several years and the imposter that is a pitiful caricature of the Real Deal should hang his head in shame.

Anyone who says otherwise is either sadly misinformed or a straight-on liar. I was there.
Sister Fatima

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 30, 2012
 
Save the Liver wrote:
He WAS a self-invented phenomenon from back in the 70's who injected plutonium powered music into the dead-ass backwater that was (and sadly is) WQUT.
He has been rotting in his grave for several years and the imposter that is a pitiful caricature of the Real Deal should hang his head in shame.
Anyone who says otherwise is either sadly misinformed or a straight-on liar. I was there.
Marry me.
Save the Liver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 30, 2012
 
You sweet-talker, you...

Are you rich?
I ain't cheap, but...
Fred

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 30, 2012
 
New Year's Eve about 1980 I was at a biker bar somewhere over around kingsport. Te Tennessee Midnight Rambler Showed Up...... And sang a song... He was about 135 pounds. I was laughing my insane ass off. Not at him, just outstanding weed. I was an idiot that night...good times...
Sister Fatima

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 31, 2012
 
Save the Liver wrote:
You sweet-talker, you...
Are you rich?
I ain't cheap, but...
Far from rich.. But hot, and low maintenance. I love with obsession, but I appreciate space. College educated, one child who is nearly grown and I'm relatively free from mental defect. C'mon. You know you wanna.
Save the Liver

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 1, 2013
 
I must admit...
I am intrigued. But we may very well be related. You never know. The only reason I mention it is I usually don't get this worked up except with blood-kin.

But that's ok, right?
We are in east Tennessee, after all.
Sister Fatima

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Save the Liver wrote:
I must admit...
I am intrigued. But we may very well be related. You never know. The only reason I mention it is I usually don't get this worked up except with blood-kin.
But that's ok, right?
We are in east Tennessee, after all.
Call me, maybe.
The Hammer

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

I like a forward woman. Sure wouldn't wanna come in between true love, but if things don't work out, I wouldn't mind takin a crack at Fatima. Just saying

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Johnson City Forum right now

Search the Johnson City Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
VOTERS have right to oust bad judges 16 min ProtectOurConstit... 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 1 hr tracey h 124
Disgusted In Daniel Boone High School Principals 2 hr Those who complain 12
Best Pre K Half Day program? Tri Cities Baptist... 4 hr Will Follow 11
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 5 hr TheRealZeke 9,245
Sara Diamonds husband (Jul '11) 7 hr Dan 42
POLICE hide THP wife beater arrest 9 hr LOL 6
•••
•••
•••
Johnson City Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••