jc/tri cities girls

Posted in the Johnson City Forum

notsobad

Mooresboro, NC

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Im looking to put together a calender of the girls in johnson city, tri cities area. The pictures will be revealing but not nude. Any girls have a interest in this.
Sugar Daddy

Johnson City, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Good luck finding hot girls in this freaking wasteland.........better off putting out a Porkers of the Tri Cities calendar
Mama Told Me

Kingsport, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2013
notsobad wrote:
Im looking to put together a calender of the girls in johnson city, tri cities area. The pictures will be revealing but not nude. Any girls have a interest in this.
This has to be the most lame attempt at hooking up yet. Give it a break, Rico Suave! Why don't you just make up a fake sob story about meeting the drunk girl of your dreams! You freak!
God

Greenville, SC

#4 Apr 1, 2013
Sugar Daddy wrote:
Good luck finding hot girls in this freaking wasteland.........better off putting out a Porkers of the Tri Cities calendar
Exactly. couldn't have said it better.
healthdepartment

United States

#6 Apr 9, 2013
Just letting the male population of Johnson City TN know Taylar Hayes has herpes she was notified by phone after a wic appointment. It is recommended to inform the people you have been in sexual contact with.
funny

Sevierville, TN

#7 Apr 9, 2013
And the men around here are far worse then the girls!! IF they have all their teeth, they have no job, no car, lives with parents, as big as the "porker women", don't pay child support, and look like a horses ass!! And that my friends is why us women have some extra weight!! Cause we would much rather eat then look good for the pigs that call themselves men around here!! Like the great catches up above who was never taught by mommy to have respect and manners and NEVER speak ill of any woman!! At least we can lose weight but like I said before, why would would we? We have to choose from dumb and dumber like above!!You know its bad when food looks way better then the men in Tennessee!!
iknowright

United States

#9 Apr 9, 2013
funny wrote:
And the men around here are far worse then the girls!! IF they have all their teeth, they have no job, no car, lives with parents, as big as the "porker women", don't pay child support, and look like a horses ass!! And that my friends is why us women have some extra weight!! Cause we would much rather eat then look good for the pigs that call themselves men around here!! Like the great catches up above who was never taught by mommy to have respect and manners and NEVER speak ill of any woman!! At least we can lose weight but like I said before, why would would we? We have to choose from dumb and dumber like above!!You know its bad when food looks way better then the men in Tennessee!!
"God"up there is probably in his mom's basement with no job...and that brings us to no dental insurance for his meth mouth.
stressin

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2013
healthdepartment wrote:
Just letting the male population of Johnson City TN know Taylar Hayes has herpes she was notified by phone after a wic appointment. It is recommended to inform the people you have been in sexual contact with.
She didn't let me know.Let me see her,if I'm burned.My sister will put them thingz on her white a$$.
funny

Sevierville, TN

#12 Apr 10, 2013
I'm takin it that this Taylar must of dumped the guy above or not giving him the time of day OR it's a jealous litle girl that has nothing better to do then make up stuff about the people that are pretty and try to make them look bad!! Grow up.. an you better know that this person can go to a lawyer over this kind of stuff! This is serious and spreading this kind of rumors around is enough to get a court order for the IP address and get you in some major trouble so if this Taylar Hayes sees this I suggest you talk to someone about filing a lawsuit against the bully that is spreading this!!
lol

Jonesborough, TN

#13 Apr 10, 2013
funny wrote:
And the men around here are far worse then the girls!! IF they have all their teeth, they have no job, no car, lives with parents, as big as the "porker women", don't pay child support, and look like a horses ass!! And that my friends is why us women have some extra weight!! Cause we would much rather eat then look good for the pigs that call themselves men around here!! Like the great catches up above who was never taught by mommy to have respect and manners and NEVER speak ill of any woman!! At least we can lose weight but like I said before, why would would we? We have to choose from dumb and dumber like above!!You know its bad when food looks way better then the men in Tennessee!!
Sounds like your looking in the all the wrong places. I have all my teeth, gotta good job,a couple vehicles, my own place and dont have any child support to pay.
funny

Sevierville, TN

#14 Apr 10, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your looking in the all the wrong places. I have all my teeth, gotta good job,a couple vehicles, my own place and dont have any child support to pay.
Are you married or gay? Not putting you down just the few her areusually one of these!! lol
Wow

United States

#16 Apr 11, 2013
funny wrote:
<quoted text>Are you married or gay? Not putting you down just the few her areusually one of these!! lol
Just wow...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karla Kyte Productions 18 min Regina George 36
Michael Brown is the story dead yet? 1 hr Joke 62
Is Danny Good Stable Enough To Be Around Kids 2 hr who cares 16
Fountain of Life Church (Sep '09) 3 hr OldTennGranny 76
haunted houses 7 hr jckindagirl 6
anyone know 8 hr Southern gal 10
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 9 hr TheRealZeke 8,643
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Sep 26 Expensive 218

Johnson City Jobs

Johnson City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Johnson City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Johnson City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]