Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Wednesday Aug 27
tyrone

Jonesborough, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
anybody know of this drunkin woman beater. he likes to get drunk and beat up on women he meets thru dating sites. to all the ladies out there stay away from him
Already Know

Kingsport, TN

#2 Dec 20, 2012
Yeah,I know what you mean. He has a hatred towards women for some reason. Won't go around him again.
Anon

Anonymous Proxy

#3 Sep 12, 2013
How many women has he beaten and why hasn't he been arrested?
wondering

London, KY

#4 Sep 13, 2013
would like to know more about him,hard to believe it the one i am talking about ,but he is on dating sights,says he is 50 and single ,never been married is this the same one?
Me Too

Anonymous Proxy

#5 Sep 14, 2013
Sounds like the one I was talking to. Is he playing around with lots of women at the same time? Anybody local want to enlighten us about his reputation? I would like to know what I'm dealing with.
wondering

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 14, 2013
Me to somebody that knows him please tell me what this man looks like i dont want to be alone with him if it is the same one.
Already Know

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2013
He is tall, 6'2 maybe. Beautiful blue eyes. Missing front tooth. Loves to drink. Didn't work when I hung around him. From morristown. And does get violent with women. Stay away! What a loser!
wondering barbourville ky

London, KY

#8 Dec 17, 2013
Thanks ! sexiest blue eyes you ever saw!!! but don't want no part of him.No wonder he is alone if he is a woman better he will stay that way ,He also says he doesn't drink but his eyes tell you different.
Deliverance

Jonesborough, TN

#9 Dec 25, 2013
He,s got a purty mouth
wondering barbourville ky

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 25, 2013
He is one sexy looking man, has to be a reason he's single!
Bee Dee

Johnson City, TN

#11 Mar 26, 2014
Already Know wrote:
He is tall, 6'2 maybe. Beautiful blue eyes. Missing front tooth. Loves to drink. Didn't work when I hung around him. From morristown. And does get violent with women. Stay away! What a loser!
He's back in for domestic assault.
thinkscurtisseal ssucks

Johnson City, TN

#12 Monday Aug 25
This low life, transexual looking, woman beating piece of trash lives off taxpayer dollars, stays drunk on taxpayer money, does not work, stinks, and gets arrested for beating women on a regular basis. He was arrested AGAIN 8-16-14. Why is this scum not in jail?
putcurtisinthepe n

Todd, NC

#13 Monday Aug 25
This guy is scary and strange. He is not good looking, unless you are into dumpster-diving greasy drunks. Gives me the chills every time I cross paths. He is a psychopath that the cops WONT LOCK UP!!!
fryingpanman

Johnson City, TN

#14 Tuesday Aug 26
This hideous woman beating maggot scrounges the streets, panhandling for funds to add to his food stamp sale proceeds to spend on alcohol and cigarettes. Why is this menace to society not in prison? To the 2 women abve that consider him to have pretty eyes (you must have a very small pool of men to look at), look into them. I personally find a dead rat more attractive. This guy is GROSS! The dude is the devil. Why does this total waste of oxygen even get food stamps? I say throw acid in his hideous demon eyes, cut off his evil panhandling hands so he could not hurt another female, infect him with the ebola virus and test vaccines. Why is animal product testing available when this dude spends his time and taxpayer money getting drunk and beating women with chairs and frying pans (true I swear, do a google image search under "frying pan assault", and you will see his ass looking face).
tnlady

Johnson City, TN

#15 Wednesday Aug 27
They him buffalo bill where he is from in Morristown and has been arrested for beating his own mother. I agree he should be in jail for a long time. I bet the other prisoners would like him with that greasy long hair he has. Does anyone have contact info for the Judge presiding over his latest assault on a female 8-16-14? I would love to write him a letter and tell him how ridiculous it is that this animal is even free to beat more women. They should take him to the pound and put him asleep.
wondering barbourville

London, KY

#16 Wednesday Aug 27
tell me where i can find his arrest record,in what county please, he sure puts out lot different image on internet , thanks for info

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johnson City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County pleased with TCAP scores((FALSIFIED SCOR... 26 min parent 49
LOCAL POLICE ready for WAR with who us citizens... 49 min The Old MSGT 16
Is There Any Moral Adults At Boone Willing To S... 1 hr Englewood 2
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Murphy 9,347
NutriMost - New Diet Scam 2 hr ConcernedProspect 162
Susan Belcher must you cost the county money ve... 2 hr Really 2
alert!!! watch this video about the county abus... 6 hr WillGetJustice 2
•••
•••
•••

Johnson City Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Johnson City People Search