Judge approves bail money for ex-teachers union boss

Jul 12, 2012 Full story: South Florida Sun-Sentinel 6

Former Broward Teachers Union president Pat Santeramo, arrested for allegedly bilking some $300,000 of the organization's funds through contractor kickbacks, was set to be released from jail late Thursday after a judge approved his financial sources to pay a $480,000 bond.

Full Story
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#1 Jul 15, 2012
What else is new in the very corrupt state of Florida? When a man can't get Justice from a female driven Courthouse.

When a man because of a doctors lust and greed for money simply can't receive proper care.

When Police actions are solely based on favoritism. Simply march into a mans home knock down his door for favor, or pull him over in another County and steal his worldly possessions, simply for favor.

And this State expects it's children to be any different when their following the examples of it's leaders. It simply ludicrous thinking.

Give it up Florida, remove your self from the Union and not allow yourself to be a swing State in the upcoming election.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2012
I want to also point out, this well educated man was even denied his right to educate in this State because of all the BS that goes on.

My license to sub teach was revoked simply because I failed to mention my arrest was reduced to a simple violation and $25.00 fine. I was one of the first to occupy a shopping center and got mauled by a steroid using P.O.
I am so so happy now I took a stand and occupied a shopping center. I lost my business of 18 years because of more corruption in Courthouses.

The Great Atlantic Pacific and Tea Company represented at the time a better decision for the community at large. Now GAP is bellie up.

Florida, you simple deserve all this corruption and now I'm glad I never taught in your State.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Remember when election day comes around, the following list of extremely corrupt Judges have to be removed from the bench.

Judge Lisa Phillips
Judge Lisa Trachman
Judge Mark Speiser
Judge Robert Diaz

While your at it get rid of The Clerk of the Court, Howard C.Forman and end some of the corruption which exist inside your courthouse.

Everyone of these so called Judges are big on "hersay evidence" when there was no evidence what so ever.

They were simply too lazy to get to the truth. How pathetic.Judges who failed to seek the truth!! Shame on them.

My Wife was granted a bogus harassment notice when she wasn't even present at the place when I protested because children were being exploited.This action almost cost me my life but the Good Lord has more in store for me.

Thanks
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Maybe if just one of the above Judges would of done an employment background check and found out I owned and operated a Hallmark Card Store in East Meadow L.I., things might be completely different.

Now as the proud owner of a Hallmark Card store, who do they think I mostly employed? Mostly women, ranging from 15-60. Ask anyone of them if they found me ever abusive and how much I taught them about life.

In fact one young lady who graduated St. John's with an Accounting degree, my own professional background. She refused to quit upon graduation. Her father had to literally drag her out of my store.

Now your Courthouse has prevented me from teaching my own son who because of there sheer stupidity has a Florida mug shot.Found with alcohol because of those stupid Irish owners of Wings Plus who glorify the consumption of alcohol.

This doesn't happen on my watch. These Judges are complete and utter fools who should just recuse themselves permanently if they had any honor at all.!!!These Judges are morons.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#5 Jul 19, 2012
In addition, if these Judges weren't so very very lazy, a quality employment background check would of indicated as a Purolator Services Controller, our Accounts Receivable Department had at least 100 women employed at the time.

Please verify this fact, not one woman had problem with me and in fact many bowled in our bowling league. My moral compass prevented me from getting emotionally involved with any of them.

Yet, these Judges somehow order this absurd pull over in Brevard County by Sheriff Deputy Samuel Andersen #710. All my worldly possessions were stolen, including my college ring and no one wants to make good.
Christ tells us to stay out of court for good reason, it's extremely corrupt.

My wife once again completely lies to the court indicating I threatened her and stated I would kill her like the Pastor killed his wife. Well, as usual and customary my wife has it backwards, it was the Pastors wife who unloaded on the Pastor for financial reasons. More BS by my wife. She also found it very difficult to deal with less.

It would be wrong of me to seek revenge, however I am because of simply lousy Police work out all my possessions and only seek the return of my college ring. They can't even perform this but to take away and destroy it was easy for them. The Walsh's state there Catholics, my butt, Christ would not come close to approving their behavior, so very unchristian like.

People who glorify the consumption of alcohol expect to see heaven.

A doctor just has stated, she has been to heaven and back. If I had made that statement, it would of been a straight jacket for sure. I haven't been to heaven but living in Coral Springs got a good taste of what hell is all about. That's for _ sure.
F M Jerry

Savannah, GA

#6 Jul 22, 2012
‎"Corruption poses a serious development challenge. In the political realm, it undermines democracy and good governance by flouting or even subverting formal processes. Corruption in elections and in legislative bodies reduces accountability and distorts representation in policy making" as defined by Wikipedia- Sounds to me to be exactly what's occurring right now in your Ft. Lauderdale Couthouse

In addition, many think that Police Brutality is Political corruption, based on the actions of C.S.P.D. in regard to the harsh treatment of myself, it certainly is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jensen Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks smell ? (Dec '11) Dec 15 Charles Bouie 25
Tradition in Port Saint Lucie (May '14) Dec 14 blue gull 2
Review: American Top Team Dec 5 xiajing18 1
Review: 3v Transportation - Offering The Lowest... Dec 1 Jan 1
Port St. Lousy (Jul '10) Nov 21 The REAL Doctor H... 9
Why are the people in Port St Lucie so Rude (Sep '06) Nov 21 The REAL Doctor H... 346
How do you hold PSL police responsible? Nov 21 The REAL Doctor H... 1
Jensen Beach Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jensen Beach People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jensen Beach News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jensen Beach

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:16 pm PST