LMAO

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2010

Any horney women want to fool around in jellico?I like the ones that want to go the motel and just lay up all day in the bed and get wild!!!
what i need

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2010

Judged:

what about lonely housewives, just sitting around by themselves wishing they could be held and have that wonderful tingling, hard breathing, passoinate kissing all over warm feeling,and a slow steady ache raising between her legs. it makes me warm all over just thinking about it.
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

what i need wrote:
what about lonely housewives, just sitting around by themselves wishing they could be held and have that wonderful tingling, hard breathing, passoinate kissing all over warm feeling,and a slow steady ache raising between her legs. it makes me warm all over just thinking about it.
You a man or woman
what i need

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

100% pure women!
Man

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
Send me your email address we can see if we can do anything about that
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
Sounds nice what's your email address
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
do u ever come to walmart in jacksboro?
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
Im interested if you are.
idiot

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Im interested if you are.
dont you crazy people have enough respect or concern for your self to know that messing around with strangers could get you in trouble in many differant ways? think about it..STD'S..VD...AIDS..KNOCKED UP...HEPITITES...not to mention (if any)the spouses/ gf or bf that would be hurt! use you head for thinking ... unless is drugged out and fried brained!
MEET ME A THE

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

idiot wrote:
<quoted text>dont you crazy people have enough respect or concern for your self to know that messing around with strangers could get you in trouble in many differant ways? think about it..STD'S..VD...AIDS..KNOCKED UP...HEPITITES...not to mention (if any)the spouses/ gf or bf that would be hurt! use you head for thinking ... unless is drugged out and fried brained!
A AN B TOWERS WE WORK THE STREETS THERE ALL DAY !!!!
please help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Judged:

dear idiot don't worry i'll wear a condom. i really need some help with this situation, i feel warm all over and tingling, and a certain throb between my legs, it's almost painful in a good way !
beef boy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

please help wrote:
dear idiot don't worry i'll wear a condom. i really need some help with this situation, i feel warm all over and tingling, and a certain throb between my legs, it's almost painful in a good way !
go get it cut off, sounds like a festurd growth filled with ho gunk!
you r clueless

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

beef boy sounds like you are a real dumbass. it's certainly not festured you idiot. you really don't know much about sex, my guess is you don't have very much of it. if you have never had a good throb that hurts so bad you are missing out! maybe you better try to find yourself some help and for gods sake use a condom! this post was meant to be exciting and playful, it figures a dumbass like you would ruin it, cause you obvioulsy have such a wonderful sex life! it's pitiful you can't figure this out for yourelf.
Good thrill

Sikeston, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Well i work at the clinic and at walmart and if you think you can handle all of me look me up! Men just cant keep up with wat i got! Cause im up all night and i go all day! You will hurt long time!
beef boy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Judged:

you r clueless wrote:
beef boy sounds like you are a real dumbass. it's certainly not festured you idiot. you really don't know much about sex, my guess is you don't have very much of it. if you have never had a good throb that hurts so bad you are missing out! maybe you better try to find yourself some help and for gods sake use a condom! this post was meant to be exciting and playful, it figures a dumbass like you would ruin it, cause you obvioulsy have such a wonderful sex life! it's pitiful you can't figure this out for yourelf.
if looking at the ho's around town or the tower honeys gives you such a throb, i pity you if you had a hot sexy woman like mine! you might have to use ben gay to ease the pain. you wouldnt know what real sex was untill you had the right woman!
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Good thrill wrote:
Well i work at the clinic and at walmart and if you think you can handle all of me look me up! Men just cant keep up with wat i got! Cause im up all night and i go all day! You will hurt long time!
When and where
need real man

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

what i need wrote:
i know what you mean. i'm a lonely housewife too...my mans not been taking care of me. i need a real man to show me a thing or two!
Yeah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

need real man wrote:
<quoted text> i know what you mean. i'm a lonely housewife too...my mans not been taking care of me. i need a real man to show me a thing or two!
Ill show you a thing or two
i now

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

cortney evans
need a real man

Oliver Springs, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ill show you a thing or two
Yeah, what can you show me that i've not already seen? you must be something special. or just that damn good?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Jellico Forum right now

Search the Jellico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr Augur 140,781
Who thinks Lisa Eliott need to be in jail for life 11 hr CLE 100
Alene have my job away 12 hr Walter 5
Indian Mtn yard sale 14 hr Indian Mtn Resident 3
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 17 hr WTH 8,944
Where to buy Incence (Scooby Snax, etc) (Mar '12) 20 hr daniel 11
You Ready for the Ouster to take mayor away? 22 hr cow pile 132
•••
•••
•••
Jellico Dating

more search filters

less search filters