Any Horney Women Around?

Posted in the Jellico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LMAO

Lenoir City, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2010
Any horney women want to fool around in jellico?I like the ones that want to go the motel and just lay up all day in the bed and get wild!!!
what i need

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2010
what about lonely housewives, just sitting around by themselves wishing they could be held and have that wonderful tingling, hard breathing, passoinate kissing all over warm feeling,and a slow steady ache raising between her legs. it makes me warm all over just thinking about it.
Yeah

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jun 10, 2010
what i need wrote:
what about lonely housewives, just sitting around by themselves wishing they could be held and have that wonderful tingling, hard breathing, passoinate kissing all over warm feeling,and a slow steady ache raising between her legs. it makes me warm all over just thinking about it.
You a man or woman
what i need

United States

#5 Jun 10, 2010
100% pure women!
Man

United States

#6 Jun 10, 2010
what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
Send me your email address we can see if we can do anything about that
Yeah

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 10, 2010
what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
Sounds nice what's your email address
curious

Lenoir City, TN

#8 Jun 10, 2010
what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
do u ever come to walmart in jacksboro?
Yeah

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jun 10, 2010
what i need wrote:
100% pure women!
Im interested if you are.
idiot

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jun 10, 2010
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Im interested if you are.
dont you crazy people have enough respect or concern for your self to know that messing around with strangers could get you in trouble in many differant ways? think about it..STD'S..VD...AIDS..KNOCKED UP...HEPITITES...not to mention (if any)the spouses/ gf or bf that would be hurt! use you head for thinking ... unless is drugged out and fried brained!
MEET ME A THE

Loudon, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2010
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>dont you crazy people have enough respect or concern for your self to know that messing around with strangers could get you in trouble in many differant ways? think about it..STD'S..VD...AIDS..KNOCKED UP...HEPITITES...not to mention (if any)the spouses/ gf or bf that would be hurt! use you head for thinking ... unless is drugged out and fried brained!
A AN B TOWERS WE WORK THE STREETS THERE ALL DAY !!!!
please help

United States

#12 Jun 10, 2010
dear idiot don't worry i'll wear a condom. i really need some help with this situation, i feel warm all over and tingling, and a certain throb between my legs, it's almost painful in a good way !
beef boy

Knoxville, TN

#13 Jun 11, 2010
please help wrote:
dear idiot don't worry i'll wear a condom. i really need some help with this situation, i feel warm all over and tingling, and a certain throb between my legs, it's almost painful in a good way !
go get it cut off, sounds like a festurd growth filled with ho gunk!
you r clueless

United States

#14 Jun 11, 2010
beef boy sounds like you are a real dumbass. it's certainly not festured you idiot. you really don't know much about sex, my guess is you don't have very much of it. if you have never had a good throb that hurts so bad you are missing out! maybe you better try to find yourself some help and for gods sake use a condom! this post was meant to be exciting and playful, it figures a dumbass like you would ruin it, cause you obvioulsy have such a wonderful sex life! it's pitiful you can't figure this out for yourelf.
Good thrill

Trenton, IL

#15 Jun 11, 2010
Well i work at the clinic and at walmart and if you think you can handle all of me look me up! Men just cant keep up with wat i got! Cause im up all night and i go all day! You will hurt long time!
beef boy

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jun 11, 2010
you r clueless wrote:
beef boy sounds like you are a real dumbass. it's certainly not festured you idiot. you really don't know much about sex, my guess is you don't have very much of it. if you have never had a good throb that hurts so bad you are missing out! maybe you better try to find yourself some help and for gods sake use a condom! this post was meant to be exciting and playful, it figures a dumbass like you would ruin it, cause you obvioulsy have such a wonderful sex life! it's pitiful you can't figure this out for yourelf.
if looking at the ho's around town or the tower honeys gives you such a throb, i pity you if you had a hot sexy woman like mine! you might have to use ben gay to ease the pain. you wouldnt know what real sex was untill you had the right woman!
Yeah

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Jun 11, 2010
Good thrill wrote:
Well i work at the clinic and at walmart and if you think you can handle all of me look me up! Men just cant keep up with wat i got! Cause im up all night and i go all day! You will hurt long time!
When and where
need real man

Oliver Springs, TN

#18 Jun 11, 2010
what i need wrote:
what about lonely housewives, just sitting around by themselves wishing they could be held and have that wonderful tingling, hard breathing, passoinate kissing all over warm feeling,and a slow steady ache raising between her legs. it makes me warm all over just thinking about it.
i know what you mean. i'm a lonely housewife too...my mans not been taking care of me. i need a real man to show me a thing or two!
Yeah

United States

#19 Jun 11, 2010
need real man wrote:
<quoted text> i know what you mean. i'm a lonely housewife too...my mans not been taking care of me. i need a real man to show me a thing or two!
Ill show you a thing or two
i now

White Pine, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2010
cortney evans
need a real man

Oliver Springs, TN

#21 Jun 13, 2010
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ill show you a thing or two
Yeah, what can you show me that i've not already seen? you must be something special. or just that damn good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunset trail road 11 hr joe 14
Bad wreck at Newcomb last nite!! 11 hr joe 5
Woman at fasttrax 14 hr The Hunter 23
not many real and honest women left 14 hr The Hunter 6
WHY do the cops let HOKERS walk in jellico park? 15 hr my info 70
signing a birth certificate knowing Tue brains 1
THE jellico chuch of GOD is falling apart!!!!!! Mon goodBOYS 29
Jellico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jellico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jellico News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jellico

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick