Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2012

Judged:

Guess she couldn't handle reading the truth so she had post removed. Maybe she will think things over an make changes in her life.
Not sure

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

I think it's going to take more than topix to change her!
Sara

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Judged:

What's wrong with her? I always thought she seemed sweet but don't know her that well.
Vanity

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

I know her all too well wrote:
Guess she couldn't handle reading the truth so she had post removed. Maybe she will think things over an make changes in her life.
That girl loves taking pictures of herself!
Yes

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

She lives taking pictures of herself and her boobs. She loves herself a lot, and loves attention any way she can get it
rat trap

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Who we talking about?
Silly

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Ryan Kelly. The Zumba lady, I am guessing
robby

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

She's real Purty
Sara

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

If I was as beautiful as her, I'd snap pics of myself all day long. She's worked very hard and come a long way. Leave her alone. Atleast she's not a lazy sack of sh!t who gets online to trash people.
skin deep

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

Sara wrote:
If I was as beautiful as her, I'd snap pics of myself all day long. She's worked very hard and come a long way. Leave her alone. Atleast she's not a lazy sack of sh!t who gets online to trash people.
If I was her, I would spend more time taking pictures of her kids and spending time with them rather than posting pictures of herself every 2 minutes and whining about everybody. Just a suggestion. Its ok to be pretty, but its more important to be pretty on the inside.
Agree with that

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

skin deep wrote:
<quoted text>
If I was her, I would spend more time taking pictures of her kids and spending time with them rather than posting pictures of herself every 2 minutes and whining about everybody. Just a suggestion. Its ok to be pretty, but its more important to be pretty on the inside.
You have got that right! You know her well! She is obsessed with herself!
Sara

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Judged:

skin deep wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous haters are gonna hate. Just means Ryan's doing something right.
dang

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Is her workout place closing down? If so, is she moving somewhere else?
public knowledge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Just be her friend on Facebook. Girl is crazy, Beyond crazy. There needs to be a new word for her. She's up, she's down. She's up, she's down. Happy, not happy. Just cookoo! Left her husband cause he wasn't good enough then he finds someone who makes him happy and she is crying about it. She has a problem and it's herself. Nobodies going to make this woman happy. She is unstable. I can't believe people don't see it. People fall for her pitty story, always feeling bad for her when she is the one that does it to herself. Praising her for being strong?! What the?! Just be around her for 10 minutes or be her friend on one if her social pages. You'll see how she is. CRAZY!
forgot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

public knowledge wrote:
Just be her friend on Facebook. Girl is crazy, Beyond crazy. There needs to be a new word for her. She's up, she's down. She's up, she's down. Happy, not happy. Just cookoo! Left her husband cause he wasn't good enough then he finds someone who makes him happy and she is crying about it. She has a problem and it's herself. Nobodies going to make this woman happy. She is unstable. I can't believe people don't see it. People fall for her pitty story, always feeling bad for her when she is the one that does it to herself. Praising her for being strong?! What the?! Just be around her for 10 minutes or be her friend on one if her social pages. You'll see how she is. CRAZY!
Oh yeah, you forgot to mention she's pregnant with another mans child while she's whining about her ex moving on. And If I'm not mistaken she's on and off with the baby daddy that has assaulted her and she puts restraining orders on. Yep, cookoo for cocoa puffs
julianne

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Snacks?
Could care less

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Sara wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous haters are gonna hate. Just means Ryan's doing something right.

No, actually all of the genuine, decent people I know don't really have any "haters", as you say. I don't think Topix is the right place to post stuff about her, or anyone else, but she does need some kind of help.
clem

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

forgot wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, you forgot to mention she's pregnant with another mans child while she's whining about her ex moving on. And If I'm not mistaken she's on and off with the baby daddy that has assaulted her and she puts restraining orders on. Yep, cookoo for cocoa puffs
You eat turds
live right

Talbott, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Could care less wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually all of the genuine, decent people I know don't really have any "haters", as you say. I don't think Topix is the right place to post stuff about her, or anyone else, but she does need some kind of help.
Its always funny how crazy girls always think everyone is hating on them. Its true, most good upstanding people don't have Haters.
I know her

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2012

Judged:

She LOVES herself! She will get attention ANY way she can

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of83
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jefferson City Discussions

Search the Jefferson City Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr ahop71 124,252
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 4 hr ahop71 58,283
why I would NEVER Vote For Marty Mills 5 hr Marty Mills FAILURE 7
So much for Mayor Palmeiri's term limits 5 hr Morristown ASS CLOWN 43
Lynn Hopkins 5 hr Jimmy cracked corn 1
Carson Newman University Police? (May '13) 8 hr cheesepuffs 15
Crossfit Jeff city 8 hr cheesepuffs 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jefferson City Jobs

•••