Since: Mar 12

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Hey y'all, my best friend is getting married in July and she really needs a venue. Jamestown, Crossville, Cooekville and the in betweens are open. No church, preferably somewhere with a pond. Someone mentioned Potter's Point but we don't know who we can contact for that. I would be super grateful for any help. Thanks Jamestown!
just sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

What about the Grissmill in Pall Mall?
Anonymous

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

How about the big barn at the Highlands?
Contact Ed Wiley at Allardt Land Company.
Katie

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

It's beautiful at Wildwood in Fentress County. They may have named it something else. The deck and the grounds are great and the interior is unique. Contact Gordon Martin at Allardt Land Company.

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Thank you guys so much! We will check them out.
On the lake

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

How about renting the boatbedandbreakfast.com in Byrdstown. It's a huge houseboat. The couple couple get married on top while guest watch and cruising down Dale Hollow Lake. Anyone could also stay on the houseboat for lodging. I've seen weddings on houseboats down there and they are beautiful. Can have a huge crowd but I bet you could get about 30-40 people on that one.
strait

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

On the lake wrote:
How about renting the boatbedandbreakfast.com in Byrdstown. It's a huge houseboat. The couple couple get married on top while guest watch and cruising down Dale Hollow Lake. Anyone could also stay on the houseboat for lodging. I've seen weddings on houseboats down there and they are beautiful. Can have a huge crowd but I bet you could get about 30-40 people on that one.
How bout the place the Clark's own. I think it's a riding stables. It's a big beautiful log facility. It has a pond beside it. It's at the south end of the Rennie stretch.

Parsons, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

More good ideas! I will check them out too! Thanks!
BTB

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

My fiance and I looked all over for venues that fit our taste and our budget. Needless to say, Crosstie Mission Chapel off of 127 in the Roanoke area was perfect!

Super adorable and the price to rent is a bargain. For what we would have been renting a nice venue in Cookeville for, per hour, is what we're getting the church + venue for all day!

It's the little log cabin church. I don't know if that's what you're looking for but its definitely worth a look!
April

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

strait wrote:
<quoted text>
How bout the place the Clark's own. I think it's a riding stables. It's a big beautiful log facility. It has a pond beside it. It's at the south end of the Rennie stretch.
Catoosa Ridge, or Catoosa Riding Stables. Definately worth checking. There are facilities for indoor if the weather changes.
Uklo Lalee

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

walmart parking lot is a cheap place.
strait

Monroe, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

April wrote:
<quoted text>Catoosa Ridge, or Catoosa Riding Stables. Definately worth checking. There are facilities for indoor if the weather changes.
Thank you
More info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

strait wrote:
<quoted text>

The name of it is catossa ridge stables and you have to contact bobby york his number us on there website
Help

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

BTB wrote:
My fiance and I looked all over for venues that fit our taste and our budget. Needless to say, Crosstie Mission Chapel off of 127 in the Roanoke area was perfect!
Super adorable and the price to rent is a bargain. For what we would have been renting a nice venue in Cookeville for, per hour, is what we're getting the church + venue for all day!
It's the little log cabin church. I don't know if that's what you're looking for but its definitely worth a look!
Can you tell me who to contact to rent it....
TNS

Fairview, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

To bad I'm a little late on this post but a perfect place for a wedding would be The Neon Stage which now has indoor restaurant that could be used for reception. If you know of anyone else that needs a place look up theneonstage.biz
dfdv

Jaipur, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

fdsfgb dg de gdse we

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Jamestown Forum right now

Search the Jamestown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Sheriff in 2014? 26 min Really Worried 648
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 49 min BOiaF 141,522
next register of deeds 8 hr Govote 45
Review: Fentress County Utility District (Jan '14) 8 hr chrysann 7
FORWARD! Obamas "New" Old Commie Campaign Slogan (May '12) 8 hr dollop 33
Black on White Crime (Aug '12) 8 hr dollop 133
Sherriff of Fentress 8 hr chrysann 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000