Whats the most haunted places in and around Fentress County ?

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

ghosthunter

Osage City, KS

#1 May 7, 2009
My friend and I like to go ghost hunting and hear haunted stories. Do you all know of places around the county that are haunted ? What are some of the stories ?
tnhillbilly

Jamestown, TN

#2 May 7, 2009
The cemetery on Blackhouse MTn. Road has a witch that roams on some nights.The headless woman rides a horse in TTinchtown several times a year.I think mile marker 10 past Crossville toward Spring City has a place where your car can be pushed uphill and leave the handprints of kids on the car as it is where several kids were killed in a tragic school bus wreck several years ago.When do you want to check them out?Also there is a place where black slaves lived and worked on the traintracks that you can hear hammers nailing nails building a house.Seems several slaves were killed while building a home.Peace to those willing to fight for it.
JLS562

United States

#3 May 8, 2009
Rugby would be a good place also. Lots of things have happened there over the years.
CSD

Russell Springs, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2009
Anyone interested in froming a paranormal/ghost hunting group?
beejay

AOL

#5 Aug 12, 2009
tnhillbilly wrote:
The cemetery on Blackhouse MTn. Road has a witch that roams on some nights.The headless woman rides a horse in TTinchtown several times a year.I think mile marker 10 past Crossville toward Spring City has a place where your car can be pushed uphill and leave the handprints of kids on the car as it is where several kids were killed in a tragic school bus wreck several years ago.When do you want to check them out?Also there is a place where black slaves lived and worked on the traintracks that you can hear hammers nailing nails building a house.Seems several slaves were killed while building a home.Peace to those willing to fight for it.
If you are talking about the train that hit the school bus in Spring City where all the school kids were killed in Aug 1955, I can see the railroad tracks from where I work in Spring City and saw it happen. I know most of the famlies of the children killed. It was very tragic. I may be working the wrong shift but I have never seen anything unusual going on pertaining to the wreck, nor have I ever heard anything like this before. Have been here within 100 yds of scene since 1951 .Sounds like a wild goose chase to me.
Please don't make a joke out of this tragedy.
merv the perv

Jamestown, TN

#6 Aug 12, 2009
that big white house in Allred is spooky,(has old rock slab graves next to the house),dont know if its haunted or not.a long time ago a group of us drove there late one night and we peeked in the window and saw a old game board that looked like whoever was playing just got up and walked away.as we turned around to leave,our headlights flashed the house and as we drove off it looked as if there was a face looking out the upstairs window at us.
ugh

Osage City, KS

#7 Aug 12, 2009
beejay wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are talking about the train that hit the school bus in Spring City where all the school kids were killed in Aug 1955, I can see the railroad tracks from where I work in Spring City and saw it happen. I know most of the famlies of the children killed. It was very tragic. I may be working the wrong shift but I have never seen anything unusual going on pertaining to the wreck, nor have I ever heard anything like this before. Have been here within 100 yds of scene since 1951 .Sounds like a wild goose chase to me.
Please don't make a joke out of this tragedy.
No one is making a joke about it. Where was there a joke made ?
beejay

AOL

#8 Aug 13, 2009
ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is making a joke about it. Where was there a joke made ?
I'm sorry, I realized that I should not have said that about the joke,It was to late, I had already posted it. It is just that we see the families going to the memorial monument and we know that it still hurts. I'm sure that in was all in fun and no one was making a joke of it.. Sorry!!!

“Heritage Not Hate”

Since: Feb 08

Jamestown

#9 Aug 13, 2009
CSD wrote:
Anyone interested in froming a paranormal/ghost hunting group?
Nw there's an idea!
jpe1234

United States

#10 Oct 29, 2010
JLS562 wrote:
Rugby would be a good place also. Lots of things have happened there over the years.
I am from illinois but my whole family stays in jamestown my brother took me to rugby a couple of times all I seen was wiered graves that's all. Can u tell me what u have seen I would be real intrested thank u.
Kneel b4 Zod

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2010
tnhillbilly wrote:
I think mile marker 10 past Crossville toward Spring City has a place where your car can be pushed uphill and leave the handprints of kids on the car as it is where several kids were killed in a tragic school bus wreck several years ago.
Not this stupid story again.

Almost every town in America has a carbon copy of this one.

That's a lot of buses being hit.
devil

Allardt, TN

#12 Oct 31, 2010
What about the courthouse on monday night ?
prada

UAE

#13 Nov 5, 2010
yeah thats real scarry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeb Bush for President - No Thanks 1 hr Captialist 46
Tennessee Teachers & Red Commie "Common Core Ed... (Jul '13) 7 hr dollop 35
The Dump Boehner Campaign 12 hr dollop 2
Stupid Moms 12 hr dollop 15
Boys Beware! Homosexuals are on the prowl! 13 hr dollop 13
Maried Pall Mall man hooking up with internet guys 13 hr Mystery Man 129
mountain top flea market 17 hr Intheknow 2
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web