First Prev
of 3
Next Last
the list

Jamestown, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2011
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sorint/SOR_Results...

You might want to check and see if one is your neighbor.
looking

Jamestown, TN

#2 Feb 27, 2011
I see a couple of new ones on there.
Tnhillbilly

Jamestown, TN

#3 Feb 27, 2011
How can a person on the sex offendrerslist have city have job water meter reader
doodahh

Jamestown, TN

#4 Feb 27, 2011
Tnhillbilly wrote:
How can a person on the sex offendrerslist have city have job water meter reader
Haven't you forgotten where this is??? I rest my case.
apples

Jamestown, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2011
think that they should change the name of this town form jamestown to crooks r us town. ever office holder is a crook and has family in some time of business here.
unacceptable

Jamestown, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2011
Tnhillbilly wrote:
Which one is he?
floyd

Jamestown, TN

#7 Feb 27, 2011
unacceptable wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is he?
check wheeler lane
the same way

Sunbright, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2011
That guy can be a meter reader the same way a sex offender in Byrdstown can work for a heat and air company there.At least most times a meter reader would not be in your home around your kids but that heat and air guy is around kids and families everyday,and most people never know hes a sex offender.
danny

Jamestown, TN

#9 Mar 1, 2011
the same way wrote:
That guy can be a meter reader the same way a sex offender in Byrdstown can work for a heat and air company there.At least most times a meter reader would not be in your home around your kids but that heat and air guy is around kids and families everyday,and most people never know hes a sex offender.
when jamestown city govt. gets their act together cleaning up byrdstown could be next on list, and oh! lets not forget nice streets
country girl at heart

Jamestown, TN

#10 Mar 1, 2011
Unless she/he's wearing a tatoo 'SO' how can we tell-at least she/he's outside and working!! Otherwise we'd be paying him/her to sit at home, giving him/her plenty of time to check out schools.
Just Me

Jamestown, TN

#11 Mar 1, 2011
country girl at heart wrote:
Unless she/he's wearing a tatoo 'SO' how can we tell-at least she/he's outside and working!! Otherwise we'd be paying him/her to sit at home, giving him/her plenty of time to check out schools.
Kinda reminds me of Brad Pitt In "Inglorious Bastards" when he marks the Nazis' forehead!
Good point - mark them so even a child knows not to go with them. Harsh but no sympathy for a sex offender!
who cares

Fayetteville, NC

#13 Mar 2, 2011
Bla bla bla
street corner

Jamestown, TN

#14 Mar 6, 2011
who cares wrote:
Bla bla bla
That's the problem, no one cares. that's why the country is in the shape it's in, no one cares along as there check is on time,and no one bust there patch. that's why everyone comes to jamestown, no one cares that young girls sleep with old,old men for money and booze. or that gov. in this town is crooked or that the dope runs freely, I could go on and on,but no one cares.
Just A Girl

Jamestown, TN

#15 Mar 6, 2011
Amen to that!
fyi

United States

#16 Mar 6, 2011
who cares wrote:
Bla bla bla
you will care when someone does something to you or your own children. dont be an ass or someone may shove something up yours.
Legal or not

Jamestown, TN

#17 Apr 11, 2011
One on the list, was just released after serving 10yrs. in prison, and lives in the house with a 10 yr. old girl.

Is that legal?
here

Jamestown, TN

#18 Apr 11, 2011
Legal or not wrote:
One on the list, was just released after serving 10yrs. in prison, and lives in the house with a 10 yr. old girl.
Is that legal?
It is in this county
sick bastards

United States

#19 Apr 13, 2011
the same way wrote:
logans..yep.he is a creep and a crook.i didn't find out about this until after he came for a house call and was alone in the house with me and my son.
tnhillbilly

Jamestown, TN

#21 Apr 14, 2011
seagraves hint city worker

“Taking A Bite Out Of Crime”

Since: Jun 08

Jamestown

#22 Apr 14, 2011
tnhillbilly wrote:
seagraves hint city worker
This is a garbage thread!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jamestown, TN (Aug '10) 14 min chickychic 243
Ebola in the U.S.A. / Blame the Federal Govt. 36 min Mechanic_45 93
ancester hunters 1 hr Info lady 9
Obama Destroying Everything American 3 hr jew1307 3
Church "The House Of Hypocrisy" 6 hr Green Hornet 007 124
Alan Keyes a True Statesman ! (Aug '09) 10 hr dollop 10
Stop Trashing Obama 13 hr Mechanic_45 257
Jamestown Dating
Find my Match

Jamestown Jobs