Congratz Cheerleaders!!

Posted in the Jamestown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
smiley

United States

#1 May 3, 2008
congratulation to the new YAI cheerleaders!!
**these are in no particular order**
~Chelcae Peavyhouse~
~Brittany Whited~
~Whitney Smith~
~Kelley Beaty~
~Beth Price~
~Mindy Stockton~
~Amber Duvall~
~Autumn Duvall~
~Taylor Rogers~
~Hannah Peavyhouse~
~Baley Roysden~
~Savannah Tinch~
~Danielle Voiles~
~Sierra Smith~
~Alyssa Ashburn~
~Haley Voiles~
~Bethaney Flowers~
~Haylee Moody~
Boomer

Jamestown, TN

#2 May 4, 2008
You go girls!!!!! Have a great year!!!!!!!
turtle

Jamestown, TN

#3 May 4, 2008
well if they didnt charge so much for camp and suites, other girls who are not snobs or sluts,and much much better could accually try out make the team and woop the spankies off the other girls

“Peace, love ,happiness”

Since: Oct 07

Jamestown, TN.

#4 May 4, 2008
Yea I think they will do good... I went to tryouts the frist day, and I liked it alil but I don't think I could cheer for anyone but Mrs. Washburn @ Pine Haven. And yes turtle you are right camps and stuff are alot, that is another reason I didn't do it! But I hope the rest of them have fun!!
turtle

Jamestown, TN

#5 May 4, 2008
i hope the rest of them get crabs i love ms. washburn shes the bomb-digidy
CHS fan

Jamestown, TN

#6 May 4, 2008
Congratulations also the Clarkrange cheerleaders. They're going to have a great squad this year. Ms. Regina does a great job with these girls.

Cassie Copeland
Michelle Malone
Megan Proctor
Brooke York
Teddy Upchurch
Danielle Cooper
Ciara VanLue
Kelli England
Katie Martin
Kayla Brown
Morgan Beaty
Alyssa Hall
Caitlyn Walker
Kayla Reed
Fact

Jamestown, TN

#7 May 5, 2008
turtle wrote:
well if they didnt charge so much for camp and suites, other girls who are not snobs or sluts,and much much better could accually try out make the team and woop the spankies off the other girls
They do fund raisers to pay for almost everything. They sell drinks and have bake sales. The girls are out very little if they choose to participate in the fund raisers.
peace-n-love

Jamestown, TN

#8 May 5, 2008
CHS is gonna have a rockin' squad this year!!!
They already look good at practices and they've only practicing for a couple of weeks! Mrs. Regina is really good at coaching! Everyone needs to come check them out at some Clarkrange games this upcoming season!
go york

Jamestown, TN

#9 May 5, 2008
the cheerleaders work so hard to raise money.. they have lots of bake sales and sell things to raise that money.. so please don't say rude things about them like in the earlier post they are only doing their jobs.. these girls work so so so hard i know for a fact they are going to be awesome this year i saw the whole squad working out and then running after practice today so you go girls keep up the good work..!!
sour

Jamestown, TN

#10 May 6, 2008
turtle wrote:
WHOPS DID U MAKE THE TEAM?BOOHOO!
chips

Jamestown, TN

#11 May 10, 2008
turtle wrote:
I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!!**don't ever call the cheerleaders snobs or sluts just because they are better or more popular than you**
sour

Jamestown, TN

#12 May 15, 2008
chips wrote:
<quoted text>
I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!!**don't ever call the cheerleaders snobs or sluts just because they are better or more popular than you**
mybe turtle tryed out and did make it....
Not Pivileged

Jamestown, TN

#13 May 16, 2008
sour wrote:
<quoted text>mybe turtle tryed out and did make it....
Well, Turtle was a bit crude, but she has a point. A girl whose family does not have the money for things like the camps - which are expensive!- She won't even try out. What's the point? If cheering is a sport, it should be open to all. Not just to the girls whose parents put out the big $$$.
Planning ahead

Jamestown, TN

#14 May 16, 2008
There are cheerleaders whose parents have plenty and there are cheerleaders whose parents have little. They have to pay 130.00 to go to camp. After that they have the opportunity to work fund raisers for the rest of their money. The girls know from year to year what the cost are and many work to pay the cost themselves.
hmmmm

Jamestown, TN

#15 May 16, 2008
Planning ahead wrote:
There are cheerleaders whose parents have plenty and there are cheerleaders whose parents have little. They have to pay 130.00 to go to camp. After that they have the opportunity to work fund raisers for the rest of their money. The girls know from year to year what the cost are and many work to pay the cost themselves.
Actually, if people would find out facts BEFORE they post, they would have found out that...... there were girls who did try out who DID NOT have $130.00 for camp, and those girls were told NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT. That it would be taken care of. ALL cheerleaders are not sluts, and all cheerleaders are not RICH. The tongue (or in this case the fingers) are like a double edged sword. Cuts both ways. How sad that people have to be so cruel and vicious. Jealously is a sad thing.
hmmmm

Jamestown, TN

#16 May 16, 2008
Planning ahead wrote:
oops, sorry, i meant to reply to the UGLY post, not yours. sorry
sour

Jamestown, TN

#17 May 16, 2008
sorry! I wanted to say turtle{{{{Didnt make the team I bet!
whatever

Jamestown, TN

#18 May 17, 2008
i'd like to find out who turtle is....
samantha

Jamestown, TN

#19 May 21, 2008
Whatever! I bet it one of those girls didnt make the team !

Since: Jan 08

Jamestown, TN

#20 May 24, 2008
I went to try outs for YAI and i didn't make it but one of my best friends haley voiles did and im happy i was a pine haven cheerleader this year and it was awesome

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop Trashing Obama 4 min Green Hornet 007 86
how is everyone?? 11 min Green Hornet 007 2
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 35 min BOiaF 152,182
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 48 min fgtwwq 8,644
firing at courthouse???? 2 hr question answer p... 44
Wives...Would you pay your spouse to do work ar... 7 hr mom of 3 angel boys 13
People who take advantage of food stamps (Aug '07) 8 hr mom of 3 193
Jamestown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Jamestown Jobs

Jamestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jamestown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jamestown