First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Randy

Mebane, NC

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Does anyone know anything about the guy that was supposedly beaten by the bouncers at Shawbucks and left for dead in the parking lot?
Just heard and was wondering if it was a rumor or fact. Heard that he has brain damage.
TieDie71

Endicott, NY

#2 Sep 29, 2008
Wow! I haven't heard that, but I wouldn't be suprised.
Randy

Mebane, NC

#3 Sep 29, 2008
From what I heard JPD found him unconscious, lying in the parking lot the following morning. I heard that he has been in ECMC ever since it happened, which from what I understand was about a month ago. He is just now starting to recognize some of his family members.
JIMMYTOWN ROCKER

Elmira, NY

#4 Sep 29, 2008
wow i didn't hear that! when did that happen? was it ever in the news?
Randy

Mebane, NC

#5 Sep 29, 2008
I think it happened about a month ago. There was nothing in the news about it.
cracker

United States

#6 Sep 29, 2008
the a sshole probably deserved it
B REAL

Fredonia, NY

#7 Sep 30, 2008
Wow, know one deserves tobe beaten so badly they are almost dead. Except child molesters and murderers. This man was beatin not by the staff but some coward ass punks. I saw that man he was completley intoxicated and couldnt fight his way out of a paper bad. I believe he was thrown out of the bar because he was so drunk. This town is filled with losers and cowards and it make me sad for the children being raised in this pathetic shit whole.
Thinking

Endicott, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2008
What about the bouncers at Mondays....LOL, one runs and hides when stuff is happening and the blonde one thinks he's king kong! These boys are just boys....pretending to be mature, tough men.
Randy

Mebane, NC

#9 Sep 30, 2008
cracker wrote:
the a sshole probably deserved it
I don't care what kind of an a$$hole you are, no one deserves to beaten to near death and left lying in the parking lot. He could have died for all anyone would have known. I hope they find the truth behind this because someone is going to have a pretty big lawsuit on their hands if they do. This man is going to need continuing care for quite some time, maybe indefinitely. People like you have no compassion for other human beings! That is what is wrong with this world today.
family member

AOL

#10 Oct 1, 2008
Just to set everyone straight on the guy who was beaten up by the bouncers (they have an eye witness)and left for dead in an alley..........
he is NOT an asshole, but a hard-working upstanding citizen in Jamestown who owns property,
works every day and has a wife and kids! He's a very kind-hearted, nice, nice guy whose only fault is that he can't hold his liquor. He would never hurt anyone, and certainly did not deserve the treatment that he got! If he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, someone should have put him in a cab and sent him home, instead of trying to show how tough they are on someone who can't defend himself. How will he be able to support his family? How do you think all of us feel? Does anyone know how much hell his family is going through? No one deserved that.......I don't care how well liked you are, or if you're the scum of the earth. He's someones son, husband, and father, uncle, and best friend.
Randy

Mebane, NC

#11 Oct 1, 2008
family member wrote:
Just to set everyone straight on the guy who was beaten up by the bouncers (they have an eye witness)and left for dead in an alley..........
he is NOT an asshole, but a hard-working upstanding citizen in Jamestown who owns property,
works every day and has a wife and kids! He's a very kind-hearted, nice, nice guy whose only fault is that he can't hold his liquor. He would never hurt anyone, and certainly did not deserve the treatment that he got! If he couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag, someone should have put him in a cab and sent him home, instead of trying to show how tough they are on someone who can't defend himself. How will he be able to support his family? How do you think all of us feel? Does anyone know how much hell his family is going through? No one deserved that.......I don't care how well liked you are, or if you're the scum of the earth. He's someones son, husband, and father, uncle, and best friend.
Family Member, I hope and pray that he will be OK and that the truth will come out as to who is responsible for this tragedy. Please keep us updated as to his condition, there are people who care.
B REAL

Fredonia, NY

#12 Oct 2, 2008
I believe "family member" read my comment wrong and defensevly. When i stated that he was so drunk that he couldnt fight himself out of a paper bag, I only meant that some ass hole took advantage of his condition.I was in no way condoning the behavior of the trash that roams the streets of jamestown way too frequently. I am very sorry about what happened to your family member and hope that he is able to overcome this tragedy and return to his life and family.
Family member

AOL

#13 Oct 2, 2008
To Randy and B REAL - Thank you for your kind
words - it means a lot to me and my family! Every day is a new day, and another battle to win
on his road to recovery. Of course, he may never
be the same, but he is still very important to us!
I'll post an update when I have any news on his
progress.
I lived most of my life in Jamestown, but relocated for better career opportunities. I come back from time to time to visit the rest of my family, but have seen some real changes over the years - but it's not only in Jamestown - it's anywhere you go! What a shame..........
holly10berry

Lakewood, NY

#14 Oct 3, 2008
Family member wrote:
words - it means a lot to me and my family! Every day is a new day, and another battle to win
progress.
I lived most of my life in Jamestown, but relocated for better career opportunities. I come back from time to time to visit the rest of my family, but have seen some real changes over the years - but it's not only in Jamestown - it's anywhere you go! What a shame..........
Let me get this right. It was the bouncers that did this to him? I know that no matter who did it it's just wrong.
Randy

Mebane, NC

#15 Oct 3, 2008
Family member wrote:
progress.
Your welcome family member, I sincerely hope that all will be OK with him. I knew him several years ago and you are right, he does not deserve what happened to him. He is a great guy and has had many misfortunes in his life. It makes you wonder why someone who is as good as he is, always seems to get the short end of the stick. I will be praying for him.
lcdtv

Binghamton, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2008
so what happened to the bouncers were any charges pressed???????? this is jamestown so probably not the bouncers that did it were probably treated like war heros instead of criminals. Because this guy was a hard working family man that was out of sorts one time and let loose he was made to look like a criminal. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family for a full and speedy recovery!!!
rallywoman1

United States

#17 Dec 12, 2008
Randy, I am the family member. I need to know how you know him. How do I get in touch with you and know it is you? JPD is screwing w/everything and don't trust them. I want answers and desperate for closure. He has almost died 3 times since. Yes it is bouncers and everyone is covering up. Please pray they come around- The people that saw this. He is never going to be the same. yes he is a dad and wife is a firefighter for gods sakes who saves peoples lives. Yes they are upstanding and shame on the whole area for cannot be solving the crimes here.
real tough guys

Fairfield, IA

#18 Dec 12, 2008
Yeah those bouncers at shawbucks think they are the biggest and baddest guys on earth. Those bouncers suck !
rallywoman1

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2008
real tough guys wrote:
Yeah those bouncers at shawbucks think they are the biggest and baddest guys on earth. Those bouncers suck !
Cripes, the guy is 46 years old with 1 grown child and 3 under the age of 18. Completely wrecked lives and they won't get away with it. It is unacceptable what they did.
Randy

Mebane, NC

#20 Dec 14, 2008
Rallywoman, I really sympathize with you and your family. I knew the person and his family several years ago when I lived in NY. I heard about this unfortunate incident through a mutal friend that still lives in the area. I just didn't know at the time if the facts that I heard were correct, you know how stories change once they are passed around for a while. If I were still living there and had any valuable information for you, I would have already told someone. I am sure that there are people that had to have witnessed this incident, come on people speak up!! Let people know what you saw! This should not be swept under the rug. Don't stay quiet Rallywoman, let everyone know what is going on and keep pushing for the truth. In the meantime just stay strong and pray for better days for all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rudy'z Pizza Foot ave 1 hr Mel 10
Girl hit on Washington and 8th street? 1 hr Jess 7
matt jones 1 hr swallow Maria 2
Meth Bust! 2 hr hispeople 21
help me help U help me 2 hr Why not 4
God does the dean meth heads ever stop 2 hr Jamestownlames 14
john griffin 2 hr angry 1
how's adreille doing? 5 hr thatguy 31
rhi monofrax contract vote this sunday 9 hr chris 207
Drug Raids Today 13 hr Peter 4