Cockroaches A Concern For Ninth Street Residents

Aug 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Post-Journal, Jamestown New York

Residents along Ninth Street in Jamestown claim to have witnessed an unusual sight recently: Many cockroaches, all seeming to come from one building, invading the streets and their homes.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 8, 2013
Nelly

Sandusky, OH

#1 Aug 4, 2012
I *was coming to Jamestown for the Lucy Fest until I saw this!
People have warned us about the circus acts on 9th street, now I believe it.
Big Ike

United States

#2 Aug 4, 2012
All people, including skip, that live on 9th street are scumbags.
Molly

Jamestown, NY

#3 Aug 4, 2012
That the part of the town where the welfare live.
RAID!

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2012
All dirty white trash on 9th street!
um no

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 8, 2012
actully IKE, get your facts straight skip lives on cherry street lol. im sure 18th st is soooo much better right? ROFLMFAO!
Lucinda

United States

#6 Oct 11, 2012
I live on 9th, I have lived in the same house for 20yrs I have never seen a cockroache in my house and I am not a scumbag. This is just for the person who said everyone on 9th are scumbags.
Save the Roaches

Jamestown, NY

#7 Oct 11, 2012
I thought cockroaches were the 9 St pet critters. Love em never leave em.
frank

Jamestown, NY

#8 Oct 11, 2012
skip would beat the hell outa your punk ass..Just another looser hiding behind a keyboard
Grey

Jamestown, NY

#9 Oct 11, 2012
how loose is your goose
The Great Defender

Jamestown, NY

#11 Oct 11, 2012
Paul wrote:
A unusual sighting would be some of those dirtbags down there getting a job. That would a sight for sore eyes.
A lot of us do work. We are trying to provide for our families and get an education. You should not stereotype. If we liked cockroaches, we would not have agreed to speak to the press. There are good and bad no matter where you go.

Got to wonder if your family is proud of you Paul. What are you doing to better yourself? Do you think that going on Jamestown Topix to post garbage is making you a better man? I think not, you look like a fool. Even a person with sore eyes can see the kind of person you are by your posts.
Paul

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 11, 2012
The Great Defender wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us do work. We are trying to provide for our families and get an education. You should not stereotype. If we liked cockroaches, we would not have agreed to speak to the press. There are good and bad no matter where you go.
Got to wonder if your family is proud of you Paul. What are you doing to better yourself? Do you think that going on Jamestown Topix to post garbage is making you a better man? I think not, you look like a fool. Even a person with sore eyes can see the kind of person you are by your posts.
Im sorry I just like putting people down to make myself feel better. I barely work myself and the kicker is I'm on the sex offender list.
well now

Jamestown, NY

#13 Oct 11, 2012
Paul wrote:
<quoted text> Im sorry I just like putting people down to make myself feel better. I barely work myself and the kicker is I'm on the sex offender list.
there ya have it!!!
Save the Roaches

Jamestown, NY

#14 Oct 12, 2012
frank wrote:
skip would beat the hell outa your punk ass..Just another looser hiding behind a keyboard
He just wants to slip it into my booty
who

Jamestown, NY

#15 Jan 8, 2013
ya'll better be watchin what you saying bout Skip will pit ur ass between ur shoulders!
truthseeker

Jamestown, NY

#16 Jan 8, 2013
leave skip alone try the other side of the street if u wanna know who brought the roaches-they had to tear the house down it was so bad
truthseeker

Jamestown, NY

#19 Jan 8, 2013
i'm not racist

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i been with her and current man dont even know. 1 hr hard-drinkin Dan ... 3
Jodi Monroe Thot ass biatch 1 hr hard-drinkin Dan ... 2
chicks that cant get over the fact that NO ONE ... 2 hr Utterly disgusted 25
katie smith 2 hr talkin bout her 16
Number 11 coming soon 3 hr curious 2
preston matve 3 hr Ryan 32
md electronic (Feb '14) 4 hr Yourthoughtshaven... 38
Brenda 10 hr woah 24
Rachael Anderson 14 hr Mom of the year 22
•••