Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters

Supporters of Republican U.S. Senate candidate Rand Paul wrestled a woman to the ground and one stepped on her head after she tried to confront the candidate in Kentucky. Full Story
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22595 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Palin did quit you ignorant fos Rethuglican SOB.
She was forced to resign because Democrat Fag**ts like you were constantly filing one frivolous lawsuit after another and she didn't want to end up bankrupt and broke. Never mind that every single one of them were found to be without merit or were otherwise decided in her favor. So you pieces of crap got what you wanted. What you won't get, and never will get, is another vote from me, for anything, no matter who you run or for what office. And if you think I'm the only one you turned against you forever with not just Palin, but the other constant bullshiite, think again. You saw what happened in 2010 didn't you? Well, you can thank Palin in large measure for that. Plus the fact that there are plenty of people like me who hate you with a burning passion that surpasses what many of us, me included, feel about the most radical fanatical Muslim terrorist. That's your legacy, a legacy of being hated and despised by a large plurality of your fellow citizens. I hope you're happy.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22596 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
She was forced to resign because Democrat Fag**ts like you were constantly filing one frivolous lawsuit after another and she didn't want to end up bankrupt and broke. Never mind that every single one of them were found to be without merit or were otherwise decided in her favor. So you pieces of crap got what you wanted. What you won't get, and never will get, is another vote from me, for anything, no matter who you run or for what office. And if you think I'm the only one you turned against you forever with not just Palin, but the other constant bullshiite, think again. You saw what happened in 2010 didn't you? Well, you can thank Palin in large measure for that. Plus the fact that there are plenty of people like me who hate you with a burning passion that surpasses what many of us, me included, feel about the most radical fanatical Muslim terrorist. That's your legacy, a legacy of being hated and despised by a large plurality of your fellow citizens. I hope you're happy.
Your legacy is similar to Palin's a failed ignorant doofus with the approval rating of a swollen hemmorhoid you Fagan Pimple.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22597 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, SHE QUIT and you bought the excuses..... Keep drinking kool aide.....
wtf

Richmond, KY

#22598 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW what in the hell is "bullshiite"?

Your new Religion?

lmfao
skunky smeelz

Chesapeake, OH

#22599 May 21, 2012
hay you fellers ought ta jus git tagethur en go huntin, hits a shame ta be a fitein all tha time.me en ol rabbit we git ta go huntin bout ever nite. we hunt coons, en squrrals. sumtime swe git a possum.we always git sumpin.we gut anuff coon hides ta make tha gals a cote.we er gunna make tha hats with tha possum hide cauz thay is so small.me an my bride is gunna have one of em redos on er weddin.hits gunna be a big deel.we gut tha benchs bout made en we gut tha hog fattened up.ol harlene our daughtar is makein up a song ta sang.she likes ta intertane.she raps en does et zumbie dancein.listens ta this feller called pitbull. I ain't sure, but I thank he mite be frum ton.he talks funny.kant seem ta say nuthin thut don't ryme.must be frustratin fer his woman.well, you fellers come on by tha haus. be seein ya.
The Pagan Temple

Heidrick, KY

#22600 May 21, 2012
skunky smeelz wrote:
hay you fellers ought ta jus git tagethur en go huntin, hits a shame ta be a fitein all tha time.me en ol rabbit we git ta go huntin bout ever nite. we hunt coons, en squrrals. sumtime swe git a possum.we always git sumpin.we gut anuff coon hides ta make tha gals a cote.we er gunna make tha hats with tha possum hide cauz thay is so small.me an my bride is gunna have one of em redos on er weddin.hits gunna be a big deel.we gut tha benchs bout made en we gut tha hog fattened up.ol harlene our daughtar is makein up a song ta sang.she likes ta intertane.she raps en does et zumbie dancein.listens ta this feller called pitbull. I ain't sure, but I thank he mite be frum ton.he talks funny.kant seem ta say nuthin thut don't ryme.must be frustratin fer his woman.well, you fellers come on by tha haus. be seein ya.
Not a bad idea, me and you should get together and go Democrat huntin'. The problem is I wouldn't know what to do with them after I shot them. They stink like year old moldy sewage when they're alive, gods only know what they would stink like dead, even just for a few seconds. That would cause a big problem, cos I couldn't get close enough to them to dispose of them properly, but if you just left the scumbuckets laying there they would pollute the earth. Then again they already do that anyway, then try to blame it on somebody else, as usual. So I don't know what to do.
skunky smeelz

Chesapeake, OH

#22601 May 21, 2012
lets jus start out a sangin and pickin, we kin hunt eny ol time.fayetta makes a mean possum cobblur.we kin let ol granny smeelz out da cellur.she kin dance hur injun dance.ol harlene will join rite in an do hur zumbie rootine.she sure kin git down wit hur bad seff.let me no win you kin come on by.be seein ya
shirley

United States

#22602 May 21, 2012
Glad it's not broke.
Seattle Slew

Seattle, WA

#22603 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a bad idea, me and you should get together and go Democrat huntin'. The problem is I wouldn't know what to do with them after I shot them. They stink like year old moldy sewage when they're alive, gods only know what they would stink like dead, even just for a few seconds. That would cause a big problem, cos I couldn't get close enough to them to dispose of them properly, but if you just left the scumbuckets laying there they would pollute the earth. Then again they already do that anyway, then try to blame it on somebody else, as usual. So I don't know what to do.
Hunt like a loser Plain and there's no reason to wonder if you'll shoot ANYTHING ~!.... NOT WORRIED ~! LMAOROTFu~! It's REAL FUNNY, hearing ANY Plain supporter "talking" hunting..... ALL TALKING ! LMNAOROTFu~!(Besides embarrassing)
sunshine

United States

#22604 May 21, 2012
Come on people move on
popo

Canada

#22605 May 21, 2012
out of the way lady

QIC

“You Know It's A Myth... ”

Since: Mar 12

atheist.org

#22606 May 21, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
now the pagan trash is wanting a hunting buddy lol how sweet, so gay, now you want to shoot another
person? i bet you shoot blanks and you couldn't get it up 2 shoot dumbazz. i bet you're an undercover democrat and can't admit it. where is your white hood?
Tori

Memphis, TN

#22607 May 22, 2012
I like eggs.....
wtf

Clay City, KY

#22608 May 22, 2012
The Pagan Temple wrote:
<quoted text>
What you should do is shut your wussy mouth you sorry pos.
SHAME

Somerset, KY

#22609 May 22, 2012
old news
scooby

United States

#22610 May 22, 2012
Ruh roh
Neil Enlick

United States

#22611 May 22, 2012
Is she OK ?

Since: May 12

Washington, DC

#22612 May 22, 2012
But
jon

Owensboro, KY

#22613 May 22, 2012
This topic suxs you dumb as.. Talking about it sux your nothing but a bunch of losers to talk about it this long on this site. CAN YOU SAY LOSERS
lou

Fairmont, WV

#22615 May 22, 2012
oh my!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jamestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Hmmmmmmm 4,332
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Jay 153,011
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr GeorgiaCottongim 130,986
who does bush hog work 4 hr mowing 4
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 7 hr Free 16,166
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 12 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,628
Gas prices Sun Youdontsay 3
•••
•••
•••

Jamestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Jamestown People Search